•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Departure  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Departure
« on: June 02, 2020, 07:54:53 am »
Being a member I was trying to grow the activity of the clan by getting some good members also whom I know very well and have spend good time with them in my previous clans but when I invite them here nobody listen me nobody gives a single attention to me.

Also if I'm asking questions from someone on his app management comes over on me. It means there's no value of trainees means we're not allowed to ask any single question or support the clan. I can't stay here like that where I don't get attention and where management doesn't listen to me.

Also I had some personal beefs with a few of the members here, I don't think they're worth discussing here since the problem is between us not the clan, therefore I don't think there will be a joyful, comfortable and good stay for me.

Please remove my rank

- Peace
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:58:40 am by Dabangg »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
Re: Departure
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 08:22:45 am »
Now lets go step by step.

You said nobody bats an eye when you invite a people to the clan. Maybe thats because you are just a trainee and just have a little to none influence as it normally has to be? Or maybe its not your business to invite people to the clan? Have you ever asked for your clanmates' opinions about the people you would like to see in the clan?

Another thing is, if someone from management team comes over you after you stated you thought, it actually means they care about what you think; but they see something wrong, and direct you to the right path.  Also, its totally nonsense that you said you're not allowed to ask any question. We actually value all of our members and always try and help them with their problems. If you think you dont get enough attention, maybe there is something missing with what you are doing. Maybe you should have tried to talk about the problems you think you are facing with management? I dont remember you getting into contact with any of managers to solve any of your problems.

It is okay to have to have beefs with clanmates, better yet, it is good if its for the good of the clan. Noone here is the son of your father. You dont have to be good with everyone. But in such situation, there is only one thing you must do and that it is to go over the problem and try to solve. If you really tried solve problems, you could easily gain the support from management as well. I have never seen you actually try.

I would normally keep this topic open for a further and possibly long discussion but you stated that the people you had problems are not worth discussing. I will not tolerate such disrespect so from now on you are not a member of this clan.

Good luck to you with your future, which i think will not be a bright and successful one.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:26:17 am by Kelvin »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Departure
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 12:13:21 pm »
The only reason for your departure is because you and your real life friends who play vc-mp personally have grudges and beef against PL community which you told me yesterday when i tried on my own to fix your issues.

Dont blame it on management please because I personally messaged you to solve issues with PL as they are your clanmates too but you just cannot budge even a little. I asked you to atleast not be enemies if you cant be friends with them, just stay neutral but you dont wish to do anything about that.

You didnt come up to discuss your issues, you didnt even want to solve them instead You just left after Devil jin got accepted.