•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Hello peeps  (Read 2301 times)

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
Hello peeps
« on: July 19, 2020, 07:08:23 pm »
Actually i'm quite problematic these days with scenarios goes around in clan and i'm not suprised at all with my desicision, as from time splits of last few weeks fell my self not even a counted member of MK even with my full efforts, so i fell better to take a Departure from here.

I Hope my desicion will not going to effect my friendship with few of the old members of MK clan.

Bye. :(

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Hello peeps
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 12:07:31 am »
Actually i'm quite problematic these days with scenarios goes around in clan and i'm not suprised at all with my desicision, as from time splits of last few weeks fell my self not even a counted member of MK even with my full efforts, so i fell better to take a Departure from here.

Lame reasons which makes me feel is it really you or someone else who typed this?
You showed no such signs in any conversation. You used to talk normally and were happily part of everything.
There were no arguments, you did not message me or anyone if you had any issues.
And suddenly today you come up with this.

Atleast speak truth.

I Hope my desicion will not going to effect my friendship with few of the old members of MK clan.

when people leave the clan, I find no reason to be in contact with them. The clan is what acts as a link.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 08:50:17 am »
Hello Raiden nice english

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 12:54:07 pm »
Mind explaining which scenarios have been happening in the clan lately that allegedly made you leave?

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 05:03:57 pm »
Good luck in future Danish brother

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 05:53:50 pm »
Good luck in future Danish brother
He has not left till yet brother
Playing Since 2011

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 07:19:08 pm »

Every problem has a solution leaving the clan is not an option
You have been around for quite long and i'd suggest to open up so we can find better ways to fix whatever you think is not right.

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 07:36:18 pm »

Atleast speak truth.

when people leave the clan, I find no reason to be in contact with them. The clan is what acts as a link.
I believe i already reffered my point behind that recently these days PL members used to get there own era problem in the clan likewise there you see

https://imgur.com/KPFBIEr

Now look at that guy Ibee is clearly bycot the championship for the sake of PL* there because only PL had the problems with ead or with there staff but unfortulately not MK, so far to them MK is nothing but just a tag and PL is much more important to them.

Hello Raiden nice english

Actually What do you mean by that i mean never expect that, you will react like this you don't even had the believe in your members that what goes around the clan beside your nonsense useless reply. And i my self saw you liking the Pl just because they take you to the RTV staff and that also even proff how much you loves the mk family. Grow up tazz.

You guys know what please wake up don't mix the community with the clan, MK Clan had its own reputation in the vcmp era don't just furnish it with the gang. Hope you all get the point.

According to me PL is just a bullshit community with some alergic and bad mind players which are distrubing the clans around vcmp which is not even the good gesturee for VCMP at all.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 07:43:26 pm by ĐɐήƗรĤ »

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 08:18:58 pm »

I think this screenshot will answer some of your questions.

will edit if anything else needed to add.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2020, 09:19:28 pm »
Well I originally was committed to sort out the issues which arose lately as one of my own clan mates was bothered by my Request announcement which I made in the Private Clan Chat but after seeing the approach he adopted and the venom he spitted out instead of considering me as his clan mate and trying to solve his issues with me internally, I just changed my mind and hence will answer each and every claim and allegation thrown upon me in the EXACT same tone it was thrown.

I believe i already reffered my point behind that recently these days PL members used to get there own era problem in the clan likewise there you see

https://imgur.com/KPFBIEr

Now look at that guy Ibee is clearly bycot the championship for the sake of PL* there because only PL had the problems with ead or with there staff but unfortulately not MK, so far to them MK is nothing but just a tag and PL is much more important to them.
You said Look at this GUY ibee... Now instead of uttering this BS, would you even minded sparing a minute and approaching me and talking with me regarding this announcement which I made? It offended no other, Literally, NO OTHER MK MEMBER other than you and you are saying that These PL members are bringing their own ERA problems here. Yes I openly accept that I boycotted the EAD league and it was because of many reasons. Not just PL, but reasons related to MK too which you don't know and you didn't even bothered knowing, instead you came here on the forums outta nowhere and made your departure topic. And also, how come you can say this with 100% Confirmation that for us, MK is JUST A TAG and PL is MORE Important? Look at our applications, especially mine, go ahead. You really think that I well sit down, spend freaking 2-3 hours writing an application for just a TAG? Really??? Oh wait, lmfao, how can we all forget that you are a real life friend of those Pakistani or let me be more precise, LARKANA guys who are a stonr example of an anti-PL group. And now I can clearly see that who is brainwashing you and on whose propaganda you are writing this all. PL members alone DO NOT have all the influence on what is being decided and acted upon in MK, as everyone of us here is equal, be it PL or non-PL, or be it Pakistani or non-Pakistani. I don't know how a Full MK Member like you can forget this. Really, I couldn't be more disappointed.

Actually What do you mean by that i mean never expect that, you will react like this you don't even had the believe in your members that what goes around the clan beside your nonsense useless reply. And i my self saw you liking the Pl just because they take you to the RTV staff and that also even proff how much you loves the mk family. Grow up tazz.
The guy on which you are throwing this much dirt is, in fact, one of the very old and experienced members of MK and the VC:MP Community. You really think he doesn't believes in his clan mates? Really?? OMG sorry, for a moment I forgot that it's actually NOT you who is writing this. These words do not seem to be coming from your side I can judge, or wait a minute, they can cuz you also live in the same circle as THOSE guys after all. And one more thing, LMFAOOO, why the fuck you keep calling RTV as a PL Server? For your information (although you will not understand it but still...), RTV is originally owned/directed by one of our clan mates [MK]Rest who, alongside [MK]Sahil, Kiki, and ELK, was maintaining and running it. With the passage of time, many members like [MK]TazZ and [VU]Siezer became the part of RTV's staff and started contributing to it. As you can see, ELK is the only PL member present in the list of names i mentioned. The rest of the PL members like me and aegon became the part of its staff well after its Version 3.0 was announced in the end of the year 2019. I became the part of it in this year's month of April. So how come you can say that WE PLs Took him in to the rtv staff and that's why he likes US? How can you think this way without any logic bro?

You guys know what please wake up don't mix the community with the clan, MK Clan had its own reputation in the vcmp era don't just furnish it with the gang. Hope you all get the point.
Again, for your information, PL is NOT a gang bro, it's a Pakistani community! No one, literally No One here is mixing up a Clan and a community as its a simple common sense and a pretty straightforward and a Basic thing. The issue which you are raising up now was risen by one of the ex-MK members (Hazard) and it was sorted out in a comprehensive way on my mate DeViL_JiN's application. Here's the link to it, go ahead and read it for yourself: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/my-application-devil_jin/

According to me PL is just a bullshit community with some alergic and bad mind players which are distrubing the clans around vcmp which is not even the good gesturee for VCMP at all.
Yes, Exactly! I am happy you spitted out the Actual thoughts you have regarding us. And I am not surprised to see this because these are the thoughts of the guys who are having some serious hate-related issues from us and you are their real life friend after all, how come you won't be influenced by them. It's more than obvious for sensible people here in this community that who exactly is disturbing other clans and the environment of the VC:MP community as a whole. Everyone who is sensible, knows things happening here. The guys who you are calling Allergic are those guys with whom some of your real life friends use to hang out with daily. And just because they couldn't achieve whatever good OR bad they desired, they left us and developed this hatred for us regarding which we have absolutely NO regrets whatsoever. Plus you have also interacted with us and played with us many times right? For example in the recent event of vice war, and if we talk about the most recent event, it's when you and we teamed up, represented our clan MK and won a clan match together. What did any of us said to you bro that sounded Allergic or rude to you? What did we did that has developed this kind of hatred in you regarding us? I know that there maybe is no use of trying to clear things out and sort out the issues cuz you won't change your mind, so let it be that way if you wish...

In the end, I do apologize if something which i said or did offended you but I would had really appreciated if you came to me directly and tried to sort things out. Because the way you adopted, by making the departure topic, is what worried the rest of our clan mates and intensified the issue even further, though it wasn't meant to be this way. And please keep one thing is mind brother: if I talk about myself, then for me PL and MK hold different levels of importance and prestige. Both are my families and I do not intend to mix them or make issues related to them. And I would be happy to see you reverting your decision and continue here in MK along with all of us.
Peace...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 09:30:57 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »