•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>Application - UsmanSheikh007  (Read 4406 times)

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
<Accepted as trainee>Application - UsmanSheikh007
« on: June 14, 2020, 07:30:43 pm »

Nickname: UsmanSheikh007

Your Previous nicks: (PRO)uSmAn , (PRO)uSmAnShEikH , Apex_Predator (for a very short time period)

D.O.B/Age: 16th April, 1996.

Location/Country: Lahore, Pakistan.

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5, PKT.

Servers you usually play on: LW's, RTV, EA, CTF; are the servers I mostly play on these days and less on others.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No, I am not banned in any server.

VC-MP History: I started playing vc:mp in roughly 2012 or a bit early and the first nick I used was with the tag (PRO) I just put it there cause it looked good but afterwards I Introduced it as a vcmp official clan which did well, lots of friends joined.

As far as the previous clans are concerned I have just been in PRO clan from the start 2012 - 2014 period and tried my best to make it good as a leader, later on I left vcmp because of studies.. didn't had much time to play. I haven't even applied in any other clan in the tenure, recently because of the quarantine I came to join vcmp again and it is as fun as it was back then even more to be honest especially meeting the players who've been playing since then.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: MK is one of the oldest clans in vcmp, it was as reputable back in the days as it is now and it has always made a benchmark among other clans.

In the past I had my own clan so I never came up with an idea to join any other clan but now I am not in any clan. I believe being in a clan who has good members and who are friendly and skillful too is a very good experience overall. MK as a community has very good members which are mature and fun to play with I really respect that It would be an honor for me to be part of such clan.

I have discussed about joining MK with my fellow MK member [MKs]OreoCake, I was waiting for the right time to join MK even though I don't consider myself as very ready but still I couldn't wait no more, I want to be part of MK and stay loyal to it.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: After I left vcmp there was no one to run the clan so it got closed. I don't plan to re-open it.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord; usmansheikh007 #7519

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: As a person I am a straight forward, fun loving optimistic guy who does not entertain BS in anyway, I believe life teaches you on every single step its just about becoming a better person every single day, all we can do is effort to be good rest is our fate. I do agree many of the new members don't know me some of them I've come a crossed in some servers though but I hope some old members might remember me, my application here would be a surprise to some members but I really adore this clan and would love to get to know members. I was hesitating to apply that it will get denied for not knowing much members, I still applied. men I won't let you down. :>

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: None.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:28:21 am by 7/\zZ »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - UsmanSheikh007
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 07:50:33 pm »
Your application is quite elegant, informative and convincing. Plus You are an old player and hence you probably are quite familiar with VC:MP and its community. Plus I recently got to interact with you both in voice chat and in game too, and you have proven yourself to be worthy of a chance. MKs For you bro, don’t disappoint us. Good luck with other votes. ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:57:52 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 08:18:13 pm »
My mentor here but I'm PRO NOW. :D
You always motivate me and everyone around you, I feel so good when I'm with you, always positive.

MKs for you bro :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:50:21 am by Iffy. »
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:59:27 pm »
Thank you so much Ibee and Oreo, your votes means alot to me. Much appreciated. <3

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 11:57:37 am »
i know you from a way long time tho my vote will go with the majority since currently i'm inactive in vcmp and i have no clue about you right now good luck.

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 03:07:08 pm »
ohh [PRO]Usman xe server guy hell yea.................MKs for you, let's rock

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 03:59:40 pm »
were you ever a cheater?

i have seen players with (pro) tag being cheaters and frauds in rpg

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 04:33:51 pm »
i know you from a way long time tho my vote will go with the majority since currently i'm inactive in vcmp and i have no clue about you right now good luck.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Aspire.

ohh [PRO]Usman xe server guy hell yea.................MKs for you, let's rock

Thank you for your vote bro, I'm glad you remember me. <3

were you ever a cheater?

i have seen players with (pro) tag being cheaters and frauds in rpg

Good question, I have never used any sort of hack or cheat in fact never tried it lol, but as far as I was the leader before becoming inactive, there was none player accused of hacking or anything like this. After I got inactive that I cannot say people might just use that tag without any permission or something, I am not aware of that if you're saying you must have seen someone.

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 05:46:32 pm »
Hello Usman, I believe we haven't really been acquainted very well with each other but you seem like a nice guy to me and seemed friendly when you joined voice channel and talked with us and a calm guy. I don't know what else to say so i will go with majority votes, Good luck with the other votes  :)

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 07:28:25 pm »
MKt

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 08:15:44 pm »
Hello Usman, I believe we haven't really been acquainted very well with each other but you seem like a nice guy to me and seemed friendly when you joined voice channel and talked with us and a calm guy. I don't know what else to say so i will go with majority votes, Good luck with the other votes  :)

Hello, Thank you for appreciating! Don't worry we will surely hangout sometime.  :)

MKt

Thank you for your vote bro.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 09:15:21 pm »
Hello Sheikh Sahab, majority is authority MKs for you hope you never disappointed us.
Playing Since 2011

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 06:45:37 am »
Mkt

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2020, 06:55:28 am »
MK or MKs. Have known him for many years.

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2020, 07:49:39 am »
MKt