•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application LOGAN.  (Read 6859 times)

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
<Accepted as trainee>My Application LOGAN.
« on: September 15, 2020, 10:25:59 am »

Nickname: LOGAN.

Your Previous nicks: Tarzan

D.O.B/Age: 26

Location/Country: Pakistan Sindh

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5

Servers you usually play on: EC LW CTF

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No Not Now

VC-MP History: Actually i start playing vcmp since when i was too young approximately 18year with tarzan nick and then i left it for 2years due to some several matters of my personal life and after getting rid out them i again start delivering my part in vcmp till now.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Basically MK is one of the popular and top clan as compare to rest of clans under vcmp, regards MK members are too appreciatable, responsable as well as comnunicative to all us in my point of view as iam in contact with most of among them. As far as i have only plan to join MK since my inception because its too hard to survive alone in vcmp so for that i had put my best efforts to improve my lacking point which were made the reason of my denied in my previous applications and iam very sure i have workout against them so kindly give me an apportunity to establish my vcmp career and co-operate with MK in every critical suituation while being a part of this Golden Family.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I closed my own clan DX due to less member quantity.

IRC or Any other contact info: Logan

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes it will be proud moment for me!

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Guys iam a loyal & strightfarwad player and almost it past   
 2 year and still getting denied kindly give me a chance this time iam here with my full intention, I Hope u all are save from Covid-19.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-logan-2330/msg33521/#msg33521

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-logan-2606/

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-logan-2636/

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 07:08:34 pm by cool3 »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
Re: My Application LOGAN.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 01:55:52 pm »
Good to see your application
MKt from my side
Playing Since 2011

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 05:06:01 pm »
big nooooooo
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
nice to see u again bro MKt

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 06:42:30 pm »
Mkt from my side  ;D

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 07:46:35 pm »
MKt  :)

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 08:24:48 pm »
MKt mbrk ho kameene shadi lkn afosos ki bt h invite tak nhi kia😒😒

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 08:59:15 pm »
I have seen you around in LW sometime ago, i would like to see you again.

Neutral for now.

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 05:36:58 am »
MKt
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 10:34:48 am »
Good to see your application
MKt from my side
Thank you jani🙂
big nooooooo
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
nice to see u again bro MKt
Thankyou bro, I'll never disappoint you.  ;)
Mkt from my side  ;D
Thanks
MKt  :)
Thankyou ego bhai😊
MKt mbrk ho kameene shadi lkn afosos ki bt h invite tak nhi kia😒😒
Hehehe jani bas jalde jalde mai hogyi bht se logo ko bta nhi sakha maaf kari🙂
I have seen you around in LW sometime ago, i would like to see you again.

Neutral for now.
Most of all i use to play Lw we can meet over there at any time.🙂
MKt
Thankyou man.

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 04:26:25 pm »
I dont know him well. Neutral for now. Will change vote after meeting and observing. Good luck.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 10:56:03 am »
Hello there, thanks for showing interest towards our clan. I was about to vote for you yesterday but I got hold of some unpleasant information regarding you which I would like you to clarify. Firstly, I have heard that you have been banned various times in Littlewhitey's server and also have a record of ban evading, is that true? You have to be dead honest here as I have plenty of sources from where I can confirm this information. Secondly, I have also heard that DX wasn't the only clan you have been in, there have been various clans which you joined and then either you left them or you were kicked from them, thus reflecting on the fact of you being a clan hopper or something like that, and also that you may not be a loyal guy after all. Last but not the least, I have heard that the identity which you are using right now isn't even your own identity and hence you have changed it in order to hide your past from others. These are the few important points I have raised according to the information I received regarding you and hence I want you to give a Valid explanation and clarifications for all of them. I will cast my vote after that. Waiting for your reply...

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 02:07:21 pm »
I dont know him well. Neutral for now. Will change vote after meeting and observing. Good luck.
Yes bro any time anywhere

Hello there, thanks for showing interest towards our clan. I was about to vote for you yesterday but I got hold of some unpleasant information regarding you which I would like you to clarify. Firstly, I have heard that you have been banned various times in Littlewhitey's server and also have a record of ban evading, is that true? You have to be dead honest here as I have plenty of sources from where I can confirm this information. Secondly, I have also heard that DX wasn't the only clan you have been in, there have been various clans which you joined and then either you left them or you were kicked from them, thus reflecting on the fact of you being a clan hopper or something like that, and also that you may not be a loyal guy after all. Last but not the least, I have heard that the identity which you are using right now isn't even your own identity and hence you have changed it in order to hide your past from others. These are the few important points I have raised according to the information I received regarding you and hence I want you to give a Valid explanation and clarifications for all of them. I will cast my vote after that. Waiting for your reply...
Yes bro i have been banned various time not only in Lw but also in other offical servers for several reasons and iam solid with my words but its not the end of my vcmp history i have worked to clean my reputation since when i first time got denied from this clan and iam still trying my best to improve it as much as i can. Secondly nope i didn't join any sort of clan in my entire record yes one thing that i run my own clan Dx and close it with in a few years due to less members quantity which i have already mention above in my application formate, regarding ur last statment bro no one else is operating my account iam the same logan actually i was bit busy a months back because of my marraige preprations and in that time a newbie may use to play with my nick with different angle alphabats as it is one the famous movie charactar name. As far as i wanna clear u ibee bro that hunter and ghost rider are my brothers and three of us use to play from same ip so u might have misunderstand regarding this case.

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 06:56:12 pm »
Trainee for a fresh start.

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2020, 07:27:18 pm »
I've seen you playing in the server other then the greetings I would like to know you a bit more for sure.. You have now improved and changed as far as your past is considered I appreciate it.. I had this question going on in my head after I read your last reply you mentioned your brothers also play from the same pc and you said they sometimes use your nick too with you knowing or unknowingly.. So what is the certainty that if you get accepted in the clan.. Your brothers played with your account and did something unpleasant.. Then what? I want you to make sure that your account just gets used by you for good.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:32:56 pm by UsmanShiekh »

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2020, 08:21:20 pm »
Trainee for a fresh start.
Thank you  ;)

I've seen you playing in the server other then the greetings I would like to know you a bit more for sure.. You have now improved and changed as far as your past is considered I appreciate it.. I had this question going on in my head after I read your last reply you mentioned your brothers also play from the same pc and you said they sometimes use your nick too with you knowing or unknowingly.. So what is the certainty that if you get accepted in the clan.. Your brothers played with your account and did something unpleasant.. Then what? I want you to make sure that your account just gets used by you for good.
I can assure u they will not use anymore btw we dont use same pc we have seperate playing systems, Thanks for ur appreciate Brother