•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application LOGAN.  (Read 6856 times)

Offline XiaoKeAi

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
Re: My Application LOGAN.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 07:47:26 am »
MKt

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 02:38:21 pm »
I can assure u they will not use anymore btw we dont use same pc we have seperate playing systems, Thanks for ur appreciate Brother

Alright, thank you as well for clearing this. No problems then I guess.. Best of luck bro!

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 08:32:40 am »
I can assure u they will not use anymore btw we dont use same pc we have seperate playing systems, Thanks for ur appreciate Brother

Alright, thank you as well for clearing this. No problems then I guess.. Best of luck bro!
Thanks for ur trust Usman bhai i will never disappoint anyone among you.

MKt
Thank you  XiaoKeAi  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:45:20 am by LOGAN. »

Offline FiBrE

• [MKt]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 02:59:37 pm »
MKt

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 03:10:24 pm »
cafe player.

No.

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 04:49:34 pm »
cafe player.

No.
LOGAN, do you have something to say about this?

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 09:37:52 pm »
cafe player.
No.
Hello tarko, thanks for ur opinion, well bro to be honnest with u iam not a cafe player even there is no any kind of gaming arena near by my home, i have recently update my gaming system so i can provide u the logs below which maybe helpful to clear ur doubt on me.
https://ibb.co/nP2BKFz
https://ibb.co/Dwf0jQs
https://ibb.co/4d98Ytc
cafe player.

No.
LOGAN, do you have something to say about this?
Classy as u can see my nick as well my forum account inside the logs which is a simple gesture of my home play and according to my opinion cafe is for kids and also for those who can not afford personal Computer, it will be really Funny Moment for me when i will play from cafe around the kids xD.

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2020, 05:37:38 am »
Trainee , don't dissapoint bro  :)

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 03:41:32 pm »
From all of the information I have received regarding you, it seems to me that You still are lying about certain things like your past clan history as well as your age (which is a minor piece of detail and nothing makes it a thing to lie about), and also some other things. According to my information, there were 4 Clans in which you were previously: WAR clan, -TNC- clan, =DX= clan, and [NrA] clan... Why were you not telling about these yourselves? And why did you left them? I want you to explain this.
I don't know why but it doesn't seems to me that MK is your dream clan as you also tried to go in VU clan almost 3-4 times but unfortunately your applications were denied for various reasons, one of them being the usage of aimlock hack.
Last but not the least, you haven't mentioned all or even most of your past nicks and also that you lied about a very simple piece of detail, which is your age, in all of your applications which I saw on both MK and VU forums. In my view, this is not kind of appropriate as lying regarding a very common piece of detail doesn't makes you seem trustworthy, especially when other big matters inside or outside of the clan are concerned. However, I still will wait for you to give a valid explanation for all the points I have highlighted, I will cast my vote after that...

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2020, 04:26:28 pm »
Trainee , don't dissapoint bro  :)
Thank you  ;)

From all of the information I have received regarding you, it seems to me that You still are lying about certain things like your past clan history as well as your age (which is a minor piece of detail and nothing makes it a thing to lie about), and also some other things. According to my information, there were 4 Clans in which you were previously: WAR clan, -TNC- clan, =DX= clan, and [NrA] clan... Why were you not telling about these yourselves? And why did you left them? I want you to explain this.
I don't know why but it doesn't seems to me that MK is your dream clan as you also tried to go in VU clan almost 3-4 times but unfortunately your applications were denied for various reasons, one of them being the usage of aimlock hack.
Last but not the least, you haven't mentioned all or even most of your past nicks and also that you lied about a very simple piece of detail, which is your age, in all of your applications which I saw on both MK and VU forums. In my view, this is not kind of appropriate as lying regarding a very common piece of detail doesn't makes you seem trustworthy, especially when other big matters inside or outside of the clan are concerned. However, I still will wait for you to give a valid explanation for all the points I have highlighted, I will cast my vote after that...
Ibee bro iam not hidding anything from u people and why would i? yes i applied vu 3years back but i didn't receive any good respones from Vu which we already discuss in my first app in mk then i change my path and applied in MK 2years back and since then iam getting denied but still iam applying here this is crystal clear iam not a clan hopper and regarding my past clan i didnt join any of clan except DX u can check my Vu application no one came up with my clans issue even Mk because almost every old Mk member know my clan history i also admited in my previous reply that i have been banned for various reason not only in Lw but also in other officals servers for several reason like cheats, abusing, death evades aimlocks but belive me i have change myself enough for sake of Mk because it my dream clan, iam 26 if u guys will allow me i can show u my personal pic why would i hide these silly thing from u people.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2020, 04:51:26 pm »
Yes that's the thing, why do you need to hide such things? If MK is your dream clan then u have to be dead honest with its members if you want to end up here. Moreover, your explanation to my points isn't that satisfactory (at least for me) but nonetheless, I will be Neutral for now. Good luck.

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2020, 10:17:30 am »
Observed your behavior for some time. Try to improve it. Trainee for now. I hope you wont disappoint me

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2020, 09:24:58 pm »
MKt
Thank you  ;)

Yes that's the thing, why do you need to hide such things? If MK is your dream clan then u have to be dead honest with its members if you want to end up here. Moreover, your explanation to my points isn't that satisfactory (at least for me) but nonetheless, I will be Neutral for now. Good luck.
Ibee this is all what i can do to prove my self right but the day is not so far when i will earn ur trust too and will remain ur good junior 💯

Observed your behavior for some time. Try to improve it. Trainee for now. I hope you wont disappoint me
Thanks for ur trust xobert i will never disappoint you by sure once again thanks to all of you means alot to me

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2020, 05:59:38 am »
EC; sums it all, you're abusive and were banned in some servers ..
NO
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2020, 01:16:13 pm »
EC; sums it all, you're abusive and were banned in some servers ..
NO
Yes but in past by the way thanks for your opinion