•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as Scout>My Application Devil_Jin  (Read 7347 times)

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Devil_Jin
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2020, 02:28:26 am »
I trust my mates MKt for a fresh start.... gl

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2020, 06:03:02 am »
MKt, good to see you here.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2020, 06:53:55 am »
There's a question according to some doubts in this application.

What would you choose if you have two choices to make, either MK or PL?

I will caste my vote after the answers are given.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2020, 08:51:04 am »
MKs For you bro  ;)

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 12:20:51 pm »
Mks for devil janii

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 10:49:02 pm »
You don't get it as it seems. In order to gain trust of members you're supposed to explain yourself especially after indirectly saying that you getting kicked from DU is because another reason not the one stated by one of the leaders.

If you thought of hiding it under the carpet and not willing to explain the whole situation (since you said it's not true) then maybe you shouldn't even applied because it was obvious that we'd ask such questions.
For the trust part, i have already gained trust of various members and it's not always necessary to explain and provide proof just so others trust you,sometimes you have to respect privacy. some guys just understand it without even saying or hearing a word.
And you are mistaken a bit, i wasn't kicked i left DU, maybe you did not read my application.
anyways i'll elaborate briefly regarding  my departure from DU and so on.
Like i said previously, i won't be attaching any proof material , the reason is pretty much simple to provide the proof i had to seek permission from my clan mates since everything happened in our Private Boards. although i'll give a general idea of what exactly happened.
Our leader took a break from VC-MP long ago, in fact he wanted to leave VC-MP i'm speaking of Alvin so we insisted him to not to leave and just go inactive since majority of DUs are inactive, so he went inactive there wasn't any sign of Alvin for 2 years or more i don't remember exactly, he just comes active during this VW creates a Topic in our private board in which he specifically targeted me , and he also Targeted me publicly at VU forum in the Shout box, Anyways i responded to the topic he made privately and gave legit answers at which the discussion was ended since there was nothing more left to target or debate on so the topic got closed and everything went smooth.
After 2 days i was given a choice Either Choose PL or DU, at this particular moment i responded back but i won't lie here due to on targeting me at VU publicly and in the previous i went a bit hard on him, why i went hard for him ?
Because he cannot differentiate between DU & PL and proposing me either i choose PL or DU.
DU is a clan of VC-MP community
Pakistani Legends Gaming community of Pakistani Gamers.

Clan is (anthropology) a group of people who descended from and follow a same/common leader and share similar principles, and facts or a belief. While community is a group sharing a common understanding and often the same language, manners, tradition and law see civilization.

Anyways moving ahead, so after i was given a choice i asked my clan mates in DU discord as i made the discord of DU clan and we usually do chat and voice sessions there just like MK, so i asked my clan mates as i'm given a choice what is your opinion on it , did Alvin spoke to you about the matter, and he did not spoke or discussed it with anyone, my ex clan mates never had any problem regarding PL since they also used to hang around at PL server and were familiar with everyone, and after this Orochi second clan leader replied to the topic and i told him , I choose DU. (Yeah obviously it's the answer i'm part of a clan of VCMP and i'll obviously go for that.)

Why i left the clan?
the only thing which forced me to leave was the fact that no democracy remained in the clan. Our leader was single handedly doing everything (in this regard) and not even caring to discuss with fellow respectable members Of course I didn't wanted to Leave at the first place although many members had already left it for being inactive anything like that. i do have quite a lot guys here who have served with me in DU and are aware of my loyalty dedication and efforts for the clan, but at the end i had to leave it.
Now let's head backward at the PL topic.
Like i previously described that i do accept that people here at VCMP community misunderstood us and i'm also aware that it's just because we some of our guys do wear *PL and did some form of contribution to the VCMP community, Our motives and intentions were always right it was just some guys misunderstanding, or listening to other guys without realizing or doing some effort on their own to understand what we actually are and just rely on the information provided by others while that same information could be wrong.

I don't know about others , but i'm a patriotic guy , i always like to wear the *PL or the (PaK) tag, it's pretty much normal for me, some of our guys followed and started wearing pl tag as they loved it or liked it  and some of them don't it's ones personal decision if he wants to wear or no. And since some of us plays VCMP we mutually decided to contribute to VCMP too since a few of us started VCMP as our first game, we will find here both types of people those who will appreciate the work and opposite too.
I hope i have answered pretty much everything i was asked regarding. Best Regards.
And Thanks for the votes!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:51:44 pm by DeViL_JiN »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 09:13:45 am »

This..
Playing Since 2011

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2020, 10:33:31 am »

This..

I dont understand why you guys keep asking the same question over and over again. He already explained what PL stands for. Mk is one of the Top 2 clans in vcmp and players who belong with us will have to follow our rules and policy. I dont get what would be the scenario where the applicant would have to make a choice between those 2 different things.
Its pretty simple, if you dont follow Mk rules and policy then you cant be part of us, this is not only applied for applicants but for everyone.

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2020, 01:52:49 pm »
Okay Devil jin, thanks for taking your time to clear everything out. That's a bad turn of events inside the clan I guess. Nevertheless, my vote is Scout for you.  :)

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2020, 03:19:29 pm »
It will better for him to certify us what he actually want to choice between those two different states because he is one of the good experience player around the vcmp fortunatly if he'll get accept and put PL infront of MK tag then it will be consider as rule breaking and definitely he will be shown the way out in the end which can impact his reputation ahead so let us know right now before annoucing the result of his application by Leaders.
Playing Since 2011

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2020, 05:03:11 pm »
It will better for him to certify us what he actually want to choice between those two different states because he is one of the good experience player around the vcmp fortunatly if he'll get accept and put PL infront of MK tag then it will be consider as rule breaking and definitely he will be shown the way out in the end which can impact his reputation ahead so let us know right now before annoucing the result of his application by Leaders.

You do know we already have players in clan who use PL tag with MK tag? and there have been 0 issues in relation to this.

PL is not a clan, it is a gaming community
MK is a clan

It is not like he is gonna use MK and VU/SS or any other clan tag together.

Offline Knuckles

• [MKs]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 01:59:20 pm »
Seeing you after 9 years mate,I remember you very well, maybe you dont remmber me. So after 10 mints of searching i found this video from youtube I'm PLK.Shaeel in video.
( contains few glimpse of your chats and mine aswell)
We used to play together b4.You were part of MK before too, you deserve another chance MKt from my side

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 04:09:56 pm »
Seeing you after 9 years mate,I remember you very well, maybe you dont remmber me. So after 10 mints of searching i found this video from youtube I'm PLK.Shaeel in video.
( contains few glimpse of your chats and mine aswell)
We used to play together b4.You were part of MK before too, you deserve another chance MKt from my side
Shaeel i do remember you,  it just i didn't knew you changed your nick, back in the days you used nick  Speedo ? correct me if i'm wrong
You Nadeem , Me and MaDKiLLeR used to have duels in pure dm server those were really fun days!
I'm hoping to see you in game & thanks for the votes everyone

Offline Knuckles

• [MKs]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 04:20:59 pm »
We can talk on fb for sure, i have left playing vcmp maybe i decide someday to comeback again, nice to see u again man.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 06:56:42 pm »
Actually my reply was meant what if there is a condition when you have to drop any tag, either MK or PL but most of you didn't understand my question and some went over it and turned into hatred/negative comment.

I trust him, will go MKt.