•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted As Trainee> My Application Deadshot  (Read 6856 times)

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Deadshot
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2021, 11:41:46 pm »
MKt
Playing Since 2011

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2021, 01:52:39 am »
I don't exactly remember what happened back in time but all I know is that we had it sorted out so it's needless to bring it again, I vote with a yes.

is this some new rank [MKyes]

Oh my bad, I'm sorry!
I'll go with majority.
Hunzukuts

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2021, 09:18:35 am »
Trainee for a fresh start, good luck

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2021, 08:54:28 pm »
i rose from the dead to vote "no"

please grow up.

bruhh go die again pls.

come i take u wid me.

fix that sturdy ego of yours before even thinking to be a clanmate, you literally tried to wreck internal clan confidentiality over a group ( PL - NOT A CLAN ).

for sake of yourself, Get your priorities straight!.

Well I fail to see a certain topic on this forum stating that being in groups is not allowed. Besides I don't think PL even operates as a group in VCMP anymore.

About the leaking part, that is serious stuff. If you have any proof that backs your claim of him leaking stuff, I'd encourage you to post it. I'll wait on that before casting my vote.

unfortunately my proof of claims lies in VU private boards, the rest is public. you know what to do.

My views about him will stay the same.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline Roystang

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2021, 11:49:03 pm »
Good luck for you application deadshot. and, as far as i remember deadshot left/was kicked due to him prioritizing PL over VU, it wasn't stated anywhere that he leaked any confidential information or something.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2021, 11:58:37 pm »
unfortunately my proof of claims lies in VU private boards
Will wait for any of the members of VU to spare some time, come here and read this application, and give their two cents regarding this "leaking" thing. Let's see...

@Roystang thank you for sparing time and responding here with this fruitful piece of information mate. Though it'll be of a much greater help if 1-2 more members from VU can come here and add their two cents just like you did, for our aid.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:16:35 am by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2021, 12:07:52 am »
MKt for my boy! Play safe mate you already got caught in panama leaks.  ;)

Playing since 2010

Offline Siezer

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2021, 01:13:20 am »
Hello,

Hope everyone is well. Apologies, If you won’t like my comment but I was asked to confirm the information being presented regarding Deadshot.

I could remember that Deadshot was kicked because he prioritised PL over VU (wasn’t very sure) but after reading the replies made by thomas and seeing how confident he was about what he said, I re-checked all the previous topics where we discussed Deadshot but sadly I couldn’t find any evidence posted by thomas in our private boards.

Just to clarify why Deadshot was kicked/left?

- Didn’t mention his connection with PL in the application.
- Declared straightforwardly that he prioritise PL over VU.

We never thought of kicking Deadshot for leaking private information but there was an assumption that since he prioritise PL over VU so things may go wrong in the future. 

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2021, 04:03:15 am »
Hello,

Hope everyone is well. Apologies, If you won’t like my comment but I was asked to confirm the information being presented regarding Deadshot.

It's really nice to see VUs cooperating.

It's really important to know what a player is having connections with others players, because he is more known by whom he plays with. For example, if a player is part of a gang, which is almost known for cheating, of course he will be threat to clan.

Now these are the reasons making sense. I believe deadshot is more than enough mature now than before. And I also believe in past he couldn't clear himself, and the word he used 'priority' caused these unusual events for him(so devil word, shhh).

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2021, 08:24:57 am »
Hello,

I could remember that Deadshot was kicked because he prioritised PL over VU (wasn’t very sure) but after reading the replies made by thomas and seeing how confident he was about what he said, I re-checked all the previous topics where we discussed Deadshot but sadly I couldn’t find any evidence posted by thomas in our private boards.

We never thought of kicking Deadshot for leaking private information but there was an assumption that since he prioritise PL over VU so things may go wrong in the future.
Things have been summed up pretty well, my vote remains the same. Good Luck with others
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 08:44:53 am by Darkel »

Offline Spartain

• [MKs]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2021, 09:37:04 am »
i rose from the dead to vote "MKt".

Offline RajPut

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2021, 09:52:01 am »
When Deadshot was kicked, I discussed the thing with Deadshot and he agreed to about him being wrong for prioritizing PL over VU. I asked him to apply for VU again that I would back him up. But he was feeling uncomfortable as we both knew most people won't believe him. (as opinion changed after kick but not before)

That's all I wanted to say.

Chocolate

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2021, 10:21:23 am »
Good luck for you application deadshot. and, as far as i remember deadshot left/was kicked due to him prioritizing PL over VU, it wasn't stated anywhere that he leaked any confidential information or something.

When Deadshot was kicked, I discussed the thing with Deadshot and he agreed to about him being wrong for prioritizing PL over VU. I asked him to apply for VU again that I would back him up. But he was feeling uncomfortable as we both knew most people won't believe him. (as opinion changed after kick but not before)

That's all I wanted to say.

Thank a lot mates, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much <3, God bless you both for clearing it out..

It's really nice to see VUs cooperating.

It's really important to know what a player is having connections with others players, because he is more known by whom he plays with. For example, if a player is part of a gang, which is almost known for cheating, of course he will be threat to clan.

Now these are the reasons making sense. I believe deadshot is more than enough mature now than before. And I also believe in past he couldn't clear himself, and the word he used 'priority' caused these unusual events for him(so devil word, shhh).
i rose from the dead to vote "MKt".
MKt for my boy! Play safe mate you already got caught in panama leaks.  ;)
Thanks a lot my Habibis <3
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:01:52 pm by Chocolate »

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2021, 04:21:52 pm »
Well everything seems sorted out I suppose. Thank you kind VU fellas!
I'm gonna vote trainee.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery