•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted As Trainee> My Application Deadshot  (Read 6832 times)

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Deadshot
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 08:02:49 am »
i rose from the dead to vote "no"
please grow up.
Can you please elaborate on that?

First and foremost, when you applied in VU, you kept beef between us and even with vu clan mates.

fix that sturdy ego of yours before even thinking to be a clanmate, you literally tried to wreck internal clan confidentiality over a group ( PL - NOT A CLAN ).

for sake of yourself, Get your priorities straight!.

i can only wish you good luck on this clan application.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2021, 01:47:10 pm »
Hello Deadshot , it's good to see your application over here.
i vote MKt for you.
We shouldn't be bragging about the past, Past is past, we just have to keep an eye on the past so we can perform better in the future to progress, if what i say is wrong then boys we all are in trouble since most of us have done somewhat unpleasant to someone for which he still holds grudges or no . Most of us wouldn't be here if everyone kept bragging about the past, so put past aside and look for the future bright future .

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2021, 04:08:51 pm »
Yolo! Nice to see you here vro. I know you from a long time and yes you supported me in my bad times. You are a nice person and I would love you to join our family. MKt for you brother.

Chocolate

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2021, 04:28:22 pm »
MKt. Best of Luck with other votes dude ! :)
Thanks Mate <3

First and foremost, when you applied in VU, you kept beef between us and even with VU clan mates.

fix that sturdy ego of yours before even thinking to be a clan mate, you literally tried to wreck internal clan confidentiality over a group ( PL - NOT A CLAN ).

i can only wish you good luck on this clan application.
Man that was very long ago, you were in VU as well. If you want to start something that was in the past, it shouldn't be on this application. If you have some matters or query you want to discuss with me, we can discuss that on my discord privately. We can clear things out, I don't want to ruin my application. Also, currently there are various PL members in MK right now and they got accepted before you, some of them are scouts while others are full members. If they wanted, they could have expressed severe grudges on your app too like you’re doing on mine and they could have refused to come to your PM for sorting things out. Moreover, the entire PL group knows the amount of back trashing guys like you have done behind their backs as well as on public platforms like your ex-clan’s forum but they didn’t made that particular thing the only bases of voting on your application because they valued MK clan first. They know past is past and they don't want to drag it here. If you think I was leaking some confidential stuff from VU private boards to PL, then you are gladly mistaken there is nothing like that also there isn't any proof. I was somewhat in a place of confusion regarding priority and stuff, which even Wilson had said if you had not told VU about keeping which one first and which one second, you wouldn't get in any trouble. I wasn't really acting that mature at that time. I haven't shared anything with anybody regarding VU or VU internally with PL. You can ask any VU members that are in PL. You are just fed with wrong information, or your just taking an advantage over this current situation. There is nothing like that kindly chill. Like you have said in the past, you have spent a very good amount of time in this VCMP community, I have spent my time too. I know what to share and what not to. If your views are still unchanged, you can keep your vote and you can keep your thoughts.

With all due respect, I am working to sort all things out and start new, Especially with those who have doubts and grudges against me. If you are willing to, I will be more than happy to sort things out otherwise it's your choice. I won't force you. Thank you so much for your response.

Topic Link Clicky!

Hello Deadshot , it's good to see your application over here.
i vote MKt for you.
We shouldn't be bragging about the past, Past is past, we just have to keep an eye on the past so we can perform better in the future to progress, if what i say is wrong then boys we all are in trouble since most of us have done somewhat unpleasant to someone for which he still holds grudges or no . Most of us wouldn't be here if everyone kept bragging about the past, so put past aside and look for the future bright future .
Yolo! Nice to see you here vro. I know you from a long time and yes you supported me in my bad times. You are a nice person and I would love you to join our family. MKt for you brother.
Thanks Mates <3
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:56:03 pm by Chocolate »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2021, 05:27:18 pm »
i rose from the dead to vote "no"

please grow up.

bruhh go die again pls.

Offline Grizzy

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2021, 05:17:04 am »
MKt. Good luck with other votes.

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2021, 07:19:05 am »
fix that sturdy ego of yours before even thinking to be a clanmate, you literally tried to wreck internal clan confidentiality over a group ( PL - NOT A CLAN ).

Well I fail to see a certain topic on this forum stating that being in groups is not allowed. Besides I don't think PL even operates as a group in VCMP anymore.

About the leaking part, that is serious stuff. If you have any proof that backs your claim of him leaking stuff, I'd encourage you to post it. I'll wait on that before casting my vote.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2021, 09:18:24 pm »
i trust deadshot MKt goodluck.

Chocolate

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2021, 09:35:35 pm »
MKt. Good luck with other votes.
i trust deadshot MKt goodluck.
Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it <3

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2021, 08:51:49 am »
I don't exactly remember what happened back in time but all I know is that we had it sorted out so it's needless to bring it again, I vote with a yes.
Hunzukuts

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2021, 02:07:10 pm »
I'm gonna go with majority.
Willing to give you a chance :)
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Chocolate

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2021, 02:47:06 pm »
I don't exactly remember what happened back in time but all I know is that we had it sorted out so it's needless to bring it again, I vote with a yes.
I'm gonna go with majority.
Willing to give you a chance :)
Thanks a lot, I won't disappoint.

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 04:02:51 pm »
Changing vote to MKt

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2021, 10:28:36 pm »

is this some new rank [MKyes]

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2021, 10:33:30 pm »
MKt