•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application D4WDi^  (Read 3435 times)

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
Re: My Application D4WDi^
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 07:35:02 pm »
No
And my name is Danish not kanish chutiya

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 09:08:14 pm »
No
And my name is Danish not kanish chutiya
lol i don't tell u chutiya here i was just kidding :( any more thanks for vote

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 09:11:41 pm »
No, Not ready yet
why not redy yet , thanks for your vote

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 09:22:22 pm »
to all my fellow members voting no without giving a reason take a look at this https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/applications/regarding-negative-voting-on-applications/  , if u vote no give atleast a reason so we can understand why it will also help those who are still neutral with their vote .

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2020, 09:23:11 pm »
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: yes in ec warns excedeed but just 3 days :D

For your information, EC is NOT an official server of VC:MP. Now coming to your application, You seem to have improved to some extent as far as your communication and behavioral aspects are concerned. But I still have some doubts regarding you and your level of maturity, plus yes although EC isn't an official server, it's still a matter of concern that why you were banned and before that how many times you got banned from various VC:MP servers for various rule breaks. Plus I personally know you as a person who doesn't takes the rules seriously. Nonetheless, I will remain Neutral for now. Good luck with other votes! :)

Well, since it's not the first time you are applying here and also because you really want to join us, while also keeping in consideration the improvements you have shown, I am changing my vote to MKt. Good Luck with other votes, keep on improving yourself and Don't Disappoint Us! :)

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2020, 09:32:49 pm »
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: yes in ec warns excedeed but just 3 days :D

For your information, EC is NOT an official server of VC:MP. Now coming to your application, You seem to have improved to some extent as far as your communication and behavioral aspects are concerned. But I still have some doubts regarding you and your level of maturity, plus yes although EC isn't an official server, it's still a matter of concern that why you were banned and before that how many times you got banned from various VC:MP servers for various rule breaks. Plus I personally know you as a person who doesn't takes the rules seriously. Nonetheless, I will remain Neutral for now. Good luck with other votes! :)

Well, since it's not the first time you are applying here and also because you really want to join us, while also keeping in consideration the improvements you have shown, I am changing my vote to MKt. Good Luck with other votes, keep on improving yourself and Don't Disappoint Us! :)
Thanks bro<33

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 01:59:38 am »
 My vote is MKt, hope you don't let us down. Good luck with the other votes.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:01:32 am by Aegon »

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 09:37:34 am »
Wa alaikum salam
I have never met you before never even seen your nick name
But i won't blame you since i don't play EC and only play RTV mostly .
But considering what you wrote in your application Like you previously applied to MK but couldnt get it and tried to improve yourself i could see dedication unless you lie to us.
Besides that i do have a question, Can you mention the friends which are already MK .

yes i know to much MK's like MK.KoCKEX [MK]Tobi [MK]Markos they are from morocco my country [MK]cool3 MK.Dave [MK]Danish MK.kelvin [MKs]Oreocake MKs.stubborn MKs.mlh MKs.GRX96 [MKs]XiaoKeAi [MKt]Usman + i know u and aegon + ibee just in youtube xd
fair enough, i'd like to give you my vote and i'll strongly suggest you to keep improving English more so we can communicate better .
MKt

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 10:54:39 am »
Wait a min. @Dawdi I just got to know that before applying here you actually applied to MD, KF, and VU and got denied from there, I have also checked VU’s forums and your denied application as well and also some of my mates here who know you better, gave me some remarks regarding you that you ARE NOT LOYAL to any particular clan or family, and having heard that you even applied in MD and KF, I personally have come to a conclusion to that you MAY NOT be a worthy addition to our family. I need you to give an explanation here regarding this all ASAP! I am waiting for your reply...

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 12:22:38 pm »
I would like to know about what ibee asked.

Need an explanation for that.

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 12:31:03 pm »
Wait a min. @Dawdi I just got to know that before applying here you actually applied to MD, KF, and VU and got denied from there, I have also checked VU’s forums and your denied application as well and also some of my mates here who know you better, gave me some remarks regarding you that you ARE NOT LOYAL to any particular clan or family, and having heard that you even applied in MD and KF, I personally have come to a conclusion to that you MAY NOT be a worthy addition to our family. I need you to give an explanation here regarding this all ASAP! I am waiting for your reply...
i was just tried my luck but now i am very sure i want to join this Clan i know i applied a multi clans but my englaish it was bad that's why i got denied multi times :( but now i am very sure i want to be member in this clan.

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 12:34:14 pm »
MKt good luck

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 12:39:42 pm »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2020, 12:52:52 pm »

i was just tried my luck but now i am very sure i want to join this Clan i know i applied a multi clans but my englaish it was bad that's why i got denied multi times :( but now i am very sure i want to be member in this clan.

That's not how it works here bro, frankly speaking, it clearly states that you are just trying your luck as you stated and it doesn't matters to you which ever clan accepts you as you only care for a Tag. For joining a clan, you should have a clear vision and desire regarding it and you should stay dedicated to it whether you get rejected or not. This clan also consists of those guys who got denied more than 3 or even 4 times but still they stayed dedicated to it and now they are the proud members of this family. You need to correct your approach and mindset regarding clans and families of VC:MP first, after that any reputed clan might think of giving you a chance, be it either MK or VU or any other clan.
I am, unfortunately, changing my vote to No. Good luck with other votes!

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2020, 12:57:43 pm »
First of all your english is not up to the mark and as my mate ibee says in his statment that he has just came to know you were denied in multi-clan so if they deined you then there would be serveral reason behind it so kindly try to be open some more,what if you would get denied here will you keep some patient to re-apply or move somewhere else to try your destiny like SS et cetera hm??? Still big No f
Satisfy me i will change my vote by sure!
Playing Since 2011