•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application D4WDi^  (Read 3414 times)

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: My Application D4WDi^
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 01:03:09 pm »
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: yes in ec warns excedeed but just 3 days :D

For your information, EC is NOT an official server of VC:MP. Now coming to your application, You seem to have improved to some extent as far as your communication and behavioral aspects are concerned. But I still have some doubts regarding you and your level of maturity, plus yes although EC isn't an official server, it's still a matter of concern that why you were banned and before that how many times you got banned from various VC:MP servers for various rule breaks. Plus I personally know you as a person who doesn't takes the rules seriously. Nonetheless, I will remain Neutral for now. Good luck with other votes! :)

Well, since it's not the first time you are applying here and also because you really want to join us, while also keeping in consideration the improvements you have shown, I am changing my vote to MKt. Good Luck with other votes, keep on improving yourself and Don't Disappoint Us! :)

Wait a min. @Dawdi I just got to know that before applying here you actually applied to MD, KF, and VU and got denied from there, I have also checked VU’s forums and your denied application as well and also some of my mates here who know you better, gave me some remarks regarding you that you ARE NOT LOYAL to any particular clan or family, and having heard that you even applied in MD and KF, I personally have come to a conclusion to that you MAY NOT be a worthy addition to our family. I need you to give an explanation here regarding this all ASAP! I am waiting for your reply...
i was just tried my luck but now i am very sure i want to join this Clan i know i applied a multi clans but my englaish it was bad that's why i got denied multi times :( but now i am very sure i want to be member in this clan.

That's not how it works here bro, frankly speaking, it clearly states that you are just trying your luck as you stated and it doesn't matters to you which ever clan accepts you as you only care for a Tag. For joining a clan, you should have a clear vision and desire regarding it and you should stay dedicated to it whether you get rejected or not. This clan also consists of those guys who got denied more than 3 or even 4 times but still they stayed dedicated to it and now they are the proud members of this family. You need to correct your approach and mindset regarding clans and families of VC:MP first, after that any reputed clan might think of giving you a chance, be it either MK or VU or any other clan.
I am, unfortunately, changing my vote to No. Good luck with other votes!
sorry for distrub but when my app will deni i will apply again

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 01:56:58 pm »
OK, after going through some of your denied apps one in VU and then the other which you posted on the same day on MK forum. I don't think you are serious and will agree with ibee on the point that you are just looking for a tag.

VU application

You applied on 24th April and you got denied the next minute you posted your application
VU app

MK Application

This app was on the same day you posted an app in VU, here you applied just approx 1 hour after you got denied in VU.

You were denied the next day and then you went on to apply in KF on May 22nd where also you got denied.
KF app

I don't consider you serious, if you wanted to join MK you would have waited and applied for MK again after getting denied the first time you applied. I would recommend if you are interested in joining MK and if your app gets denied which is on the management to decide, then wait for sometime and apply again here and I believe you'll get accepted in not much time.

Changing vote to No.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:08:17 pm by Aegon »

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2020, 02:08:08 pm »
okay close it and sorry for distrub :(

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2020, 02:11:21 pm »
I don't see that as disturbing I am just saying, infact we all are saying that if you are interested in joining a clan stay dedicated in joining it and not go apply for another clan if you get denied.

You are a good guy and I hope you will understand my point here.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2020, 02:34:30 pm »
Good Changing My vote to full member
Playing Since 2011

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2020, 03:09:42 pm »
Good Changing My vote to full member
bro don't kidding me :(

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 03:18:16 pm »
I don't see that as disturbing I am just saying, infact we all are saying that if you are interested in joining a clan stay dedicated in joining it and not go apply for another clan if you get denied.

Bro i understand you, yes i was applied in too much clans but now i decided to join MK now i am sure and very sure i wan't to join this clan bro no problem if it denied but i will apply again

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2020, 03:44:12 pm »

Bro i understand you, yes i was applied in too much clans but now i decided to join MK now i am sure and very sure i wan't to join this clan bro no problem if it denied but i will apply again

It's great to see that you Apparently are willing to join MK. Just have a clear vision, remain steadfast on it and eventually you will achieve what you desire, Good Luck! ;)

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2020, 03:59:28 pm »
You have to be mature, actions speak louder than words.
Sorry but you should grow up.

No, you're not ready.
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2020, 04:51:25 pm »
Denied