•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Denied> My Application Abdo*  (Read 2160 times)

Abdoooo

<Denied> My Application Abdo*
« on: May 15, 2023, 11:22:55 am »

Nickname: Abdo*

Your Previous nicks: HARRON AbdO0o

D.O.B/Age: 24

Location/Country: Egypt

GMT/TimeZone: +3

Servers you usually play on: LW.EA.XE.VKs.A/D,EC

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: Since 2015. (CO.UST.KF.MA.CG.NK.NxS)

Why do you want to Join MK ?: i want to join MK because most of those in the clan are my friends from years ago, and this clan has members who have skill, and I respect clans like this I wish to be one of this clan and thanks.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: CO: I left this clan after a long time because I was going to join a new clan.
UST: Nobody is active.
KF: There were some problems between me and my late friend Stylish.
MA: I left it because the members didnt respect each other.
CG: I left this clan because most of those in the clan dont speak English except for a few of them.
NK: this clan their members didnt like each other and killed each other alot thats why I left this clan.
NxS: Closed.
IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: Abdo#4384

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Im a person who prefers loneliness some time for psychological comfort, I dont like hypocritical people, I love sports, and thank God, I quit smoking a month ago and continuously.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-abdo*/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 08:37:54 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Abdo*
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:48:46 am »
I found you interacting with members before applying instead of just applying out of nowhere which I was glad to see. You seem chill enough in the game, didn't see you flaming anyone for no reason and I hope it says like this. Overall, you'd be a good addition to the clan.

MKt.
Good Luck!

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 07:04:54 am »
I don't know you, so I'll stay neutral

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Abdoooo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 08:09:16 am »
I found you interacting with members before applying instead of just applying out of nowhere which I was glad to see. You seem chill enough in the game, didn't see you flaming anyone for no reason and I hope it says like this. Overall, you'd be a good addition to the clan.

MKt.
Good Luck!
ty for your vote bro and i will do my best

Abdoooo

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 08:10:07 am »
I don't know you, so I'll stay neutral
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:26:01 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 09:14:46 am »
Hello there, good to see you showing interest in being a part of our family. I have got some positive remarks regarding you from my clan mates who interacted with you, and even I myself had a very positive interaction with you recently in game. I am positive for you but before I cast my vote, I’d like that a few things regarding your past clan history get cleared up so that we move forward towards a fresh start together.

1- Kindly shed some more light on your departure from CO clan, cuz the reason you gave is quite ambiguous at this point, and also that leaving your current clan just to join another one is a very strong shortcoming a player can demonstrate in terms of loyalty, so please explain your reason of departure a bit more, let’s see whether it’s logical or not.

2- You left UST because you say that nobody was/is active in that clan, so as far as activity is concerned, we MK guys are also partially and occasionally active in this game as of now, and it has been like this since almost the past year. Our activity is not consistent, sometimes a few of us will play consistently for like 3-4 days and sometimes we’ll just go inactive from the game for months, and even when I joined MK almost 3 years ago, the activity here was more or less similar to what it is now. And various players who joined MK in the past gave us big claims and hopes like “they’ll stay loyal to the clan, they’ll do this, they’ll do that” and now they’re no longer with us in this family. Can we expect any sort of similar act from you? Cuz I personally don’t want someone to be a part of us only to leave us in the end, as we are fully clear regarding everything to everyone here, be it regarding our rules, our values, or even our activity in game.
When you consider a place or a group as “your family”, then you stick to it in the current phase of time and as well as for the time to come, you don’t ever think of leaving it for any lame reason whatsoever, that’s what many of us here (especially I myself) believe.

3- You say that you don’t remember why you left NK but for us it isn’t as simple to believe as it may seem to you, kindly add more specifics on it too if possible.

I’ll cast my final vote after you give solid, logical, and promising explanations to the points I highlighted above. Good luck! :)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:18:34 am by Rift_Walk3R »

Abdoooo

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 10:01:20 am »
Hello there, good to see you showing interest in being a part of our family. I have got some positive remarks regarding you from my clan mates who interacted with you, and even I myself had a very positive interaction with you recently in game. I am positive for you but before I cast my vote, I’d like that a few things regarding your past clan history get cleared up so that we move forward towards a fresh start together.

1- Kindly shed some more light on your departure from CO clan, cuz the reason you gave is quite ambiguous at this point, and also that leaving your current clan just to join another one is a very strong shortcoming a player can demonstrate in terms of loyalty, so please explain your reason of departure a bit more, let’s see whether it’s logical or not.

2- You left UST because you say that nobody was/is active in that clan, so as far as activity is concerned, we MK guys are also partially and occasionally active in this game as of now, and it has been like this since almost the past year. Our activity is not consistent, sometimes a few of us will play consistently for like 3-4 days and sometimes we’ll just go inactive from the game for months, and even when I joined MK almost 3 years ago, the activity here was more or less similar to what it is now. And various players who joined MK in the past gave us big claims and hopes like “they’ll stay loyal to the clan, they’ll do this, they’ll do that” and now they’re no longer with us in this family. Can we expect any sort of similar act from you? Cuz I personally don’t want someone to be a part of us only to leave us in the end, as we are fully clear regarding everything to everyone here, be it regarding our rules, our values, or even our activity in game.
When you consider a place or a group as “your family”, then you stick to it in the current phase of time and as well as for the time to come, you don’t ever think of leaving it for any lame reason whatsoever, that’s what many of us here (especially I myself) believe.

3- You say that you don’t remember why you left NK but for us it isn’t as simple to believe as it may seem to you, kindly add more specifics on it too if possible.

I’ll cast my final vote after you give solid, logical, and promising explanations to the points I highlighted above. Good luck! :)
About CO The truth is that I left this clan because some members left it too, and someone invited me to join another clan, after I told my friends in the clan and they agreed to go to the other clan.

As for the activity I know everything that the clan is now inactive and why i applied here and i know that clan is now inactive?? to be honest with you this clan is the best clan for me but not all people are hypocrites Your fingers are not like some and trust me i will be in this clan forever cuz my best clan just trust me.

now i remember the reason I left the clan this clan their members didnt like each other and killed each other lot thats why I left this clan
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:00:27 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline Atremo

• [MKt]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 04:16:45 pm »
He seems like a fine guy, chill enough

Abdoooo

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2023, 04:22:16 pm »
He seems like a fine guy, chill enough
ty you for your positive vote bro.

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2023, 05:19:48 pm »
About CO The truth is that I left this clan because some members left it too, and someone invited me to join another clan, after I told my friends in the clan and they agreed to go to the other clan
Is this even a reason?, will you leave MK if your friend says you to join some other clan?

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2023, 05:27:46 pm »
Same questions as to the previous guy who wanted to join:

these are my questions that apply to anyone out there willing to join MK these days. Why would you:
  • Willingly deprave yourself from playing any team-based events?
  • Want to be in a clan with no active players? All we do these days is talk on discord.
  • Potentially make enemies with all sorts of retards who despise MK but will never know the reason why?

I don't want to disrespect your will to try. There have been enough people now and then who said they won't be bored from the inactivity, now most of them are gone. I'm only saying that we're retired, we play only to catch up with friends and fill up on our responsibilities.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Abdoooo

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2023, 05:39:31 pm »
About CO The truth is that I left this clan because some members left it too, and someone invited me to join another clan, after I told my friends in the clan and they agreed to go to the other clan
Is this even a reason?, will you leave MK if your friend says you to join some other clan?
bro why didnt you read the whole thing? i said that I didnt leave this clan and will stay in it forever because it is the best clan for me.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 05:44:57 pm by Abdoooo »

Abdoooo

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2023, 05:43:05 pm »
Same questions as to the previous guy who wanted to join:

these are my questions that apply to anyone out there willing to join MK these days. Why would you:
  • Willingly deprave yourself from playing any team-based events?
  • Want to be in a clan with no active players? All we do these days is talk on discord.
  • Potentially make enemies with all sorts of retards who despise MK but will never know the reason why?

I don't want to disrespect your will to try. There have been enough people now and then who said they won't be bored from the inactivity, now most of them are gone. I'm only saying that we're retired, we play only to catch up with friends and fill up on our responsibilities.
I know everything about the clan and I know that you are not very active these days I just want to be one of you and I promise you I will never leave this clan.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 05:58:36 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2023, 06:11:31 pm »
bro why didnt you read the whole thing? i said that I didnt leave this clan and will stay in it forever because it is the best clan for me.
why should I believe you? While you left your previous clan (talking about CO) for such a lame reason

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Abdoooo

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2023, 06:23:10 pm »
bro... you dont know me you should know that not all people are the same and i dont say MK my best clan for accept me Im not a hypocrite because this is the truth i will be here forever.