•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Denied> My Application Abdo*  (Read 2162 times)

Abdoooo

Re: My Application Abdo*
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 04:29:29 pm »
It's a no from me.
no with out reason?
No, because I feel you are pushing us to vote yes. Take it easy.
Well give me proof that I pushing them to vote me yes then.
I said i feel that vibe from you, didnt say u go to everyone and say VOTE ME. I dont know you anyway, i just said what i feel. But good luck.  :)
dude. you must know the rules of this clan, Im not in this clan and I know all the rules of this clan very well. When you make a negative vote to someone there must be evidence that you are saying no If there is no evidence then your vote is not counted there is no thing he is called i feel bad about you to say No. There must be guides... and thanks
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 04:40:59 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2023, 05:24:08 pm »
When you make a negative vote to someone there must be evidence that you are saying no If there is no evidence then your vote is not counted there is no thing he is called i feel bad about you to say No. There must be guides... and thanks

I'd like to know where this is written. Please enlighten me.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2023, 05:32:54 pm »
It's a no from me.
no with out reason?
I said i feel that vibe from you, didnt say u go to everyone and say VOTE ME. I dont know you anyway, i just said what i feel. But good luck.  :)
dude. you must know the rules of this clan, Im not in this clan and I know all the rules of this clan very well. When you make a negative vote to someone there must be evidence that you are saying no If there is no evidence then your vote is not counted there is no thing he is called i feel bad about you to say No. There must be guides... and thanks
I am not sure that is the correct manner you respond to clan members, where actually you have applied. On second thoughts, as per you, you didn't "PUSH" clan members to vote for you? Are you sure about this?

Offline Ishizu

• [MKs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2023, 05:34:58 pm »
It's a no from me.
no with out reason?
dude. what rules? give me a screenshoot of those rules please, thank you

Abdoooo

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2023, 05:41:47 pm »
When you make a negative vote to someone there must be evidence that you are saying no If there is no evidence then your vote is not counted there is no thing he is called i feel bad about you to say No. There must be guides... and thanks

I'd like to know where this is written. Please enlighten me.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/applications/regarding-negative-voting-on-applications/ this is the rules

Abdoooo

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2023, 05:44:44 pm »
It's a no from me.
no with out reason?
I am not sure that is the correct manner you respond to clan members, where actually you have applied. On second thoughts, as per you, you didn't "PUSH" clan members to vote for you? Are you sure about this?
The way I talk to the members? I actually talked about push thing that I told to dark why you dont reply to my app i dont expect this all will HAPPENED and another mkt member thats all
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 05:46:20 pm by Abdoooo »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2023, 05:49:41 pm »
nice pyrimid, i am gonna break it

*vanishes*

Offline Atremo

• [MKt]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2023, 06:50:26 pm »
actually, you tried to push me, and i really dont like your attitude at all after reading everything you wrote... of course it is not up to me, but in my opinion you are just digging deeper hole by teaching clan members rules, discussing with everyone, pretending to be friendly just to get in. I dont see a clan that would like a member like that.
I was in SAMP squads before, and for like 8-9 years there, i have never seen a guy that acts like you before getting in. Pretending to be a chill, good guy until you get a vote, adding everyone, and then if someone has a different opinion, bitching immediately. You certainly can not get far with that attitude.
 :-X

Abdoooo

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2023, 07:51:30 pm »
nice pyrimid, i am gonna break it

*vanishes*
i dont understand what you talking about.
actually, you tried to push me, and i really dont like your attitude at all after reading everything you wrote... of course it is not up to me, but in my opinion you are just digging deeper hole by teaching clan members rules, discussing with everyone, pretending to be friendly just to get in. I dont see a clan that would like a member like that.
I was in SAMP squads before, and for like 8-9 years there, i have never seen a guy that acts like you before getting in. Pretending to be a chill, good guy until you get a vote, adding everyone, and then if someone has a different opinion, bitching immediately. You certainly can not get far with that attitude.
 :-X
thank you.

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2023, 09:40:41 pm »
Hello Man, MKt.

Abdoooo

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2023, 10:05:58 pm »
Hello Man, MKt.
hello bro ty for positive vote  ;)

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2023, 08:11:00 am »
Yes from my side. I know him from past. Can't recall anything negative

Abdoooo

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2023, 09:39:28 am »
Yes from my side. I know him from past. Can't recall anything negative
thank you my old friend and i will not disappoint you :)

Offline Martyrdom

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2023, 09:25:04 pm »
Last I have seen you, there was a lot of drama involved in regards to your past attitude and other clan affairs and was overall a very conflictive dude making a huge deal of a lot of things which was rather unpleasant. Usually that should not really matter since it was a pretty long age ago but I am seeing hints of that attitude popping here and there in this application and discord lashing out against the members who voted negatively, pushing for positive votes and remnants of a toxic attitude without much provocation.

I am sorry for bringing up the past, but, this time it matters since compared to now you still have not changed much other than putting up a nice guy facade like Atremo mentioned that still does crack sometimes in terms of attitude even here.

No.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 09:27:15 pm by Martyrdom »

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2023, 11:52:32 am »
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/applications/regarding-negative-voting-on-applications/ this is the rules

It says reason, not evidence or proof, which Ishizu did provide (internally as well - before you asked her for one - and yes, not all votes are cast on the application topic).

My vote is negative regardless because you need to do better than "I know everything about this clan and I will never leave this clan" right after mentioning half a dozen past clans. Enough people have said this is going to be their last clan, and not many of them are here, you need to earn my trust otherwise anything you say is pointless.

What further doesn't convince me about the "never leave" part is you're way too desperate from what I can see. Interacting with members - I'd appreciate much but asking them to check your application and discussing it on public servers doesn't float my boat.

Lastly, you must have been out of your mind to tell a clan member that you know the rules better than them. Doesn't give out a whole lot of positive attitude vibes, just like Marty said.

Now, it might be that I am unable to properly understand what you're trying to communicate due to language barriers and I get that because you do seem like a nice guy ingame. But I'm sorry my friend, if that is the case - you need to be able to communicate well in English.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery