•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Acceped as trainee> My Application 575.  (Read 2378 times)

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application 575.
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2023, 05:11:26 pm »
I trust my mates, Trainee.

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2023, 12:56:32 pm »
i don't know why it's too personal to mention your name in format?
Playing Since 2011

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2023, 01:37:45 pm »

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2023, 01:41:37 pm »
I do not think my real life name really would matter that much but I personally feel uncomfortable as for now.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2023, 02:41:25 pm »
I do not think my real life name really would matter that much but I personally feel uncomfortable as for now.
I understand but Its seems as though our community’s level of trustworthiness is being into question. Concealing name might gives the impression that you have trust issues within our community. Regardless I appreciate that you possess the qualities valued of a trainee so its MKt.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 12:12:47 am by AttackerX »
Playing Since 2011

Offline Waluta

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2023, 03:37:59 pm »

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2023, 11:34:20 am »
I remember the times when he was in UF with me. It's been a while and we're barely having any interaction atm. However, I can say that I had no issues with him in the past personally, and even played together in Argonath.

MKt for you (:

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2023, 05:18:00 pm »
I understand but Its seems as though our community’s level of trustworthiness is being into question. Concealing name might gives the impression that you have trust issues within our community. Regardless I appreciate that you possess the qualities valued of a trainee so its MKt.

Thanks for voting but I believe trust is gained rather than granted. I hope it is nothing personal but we can know me while I can know us well👍

I remember the times when he was in UF with me. It's been a while and we're barely having any interaction atm. However, I can say that I had no issues with him in the past personally, and even played together in Argonath.

MKt for you (:

I vaguely remember you. Cheers to positive output and hope we can reminisce things again 👍

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2023, 07:08:01 pm »
Hello there mate. I have gone through your application multiple times till now and you have explained everything quite well so there's no major concern for me regarding your previous clan history and other stuff related to it. However, I am gonna raise 1-2 important concerns regarding my interaction with you as well as my observation regarding you during the previous 2-3 years. I usually used to see you flaming in game with various players (although U explained it above that it mostly happened when you got abused/provoked first) as well as being active in any ongoing drama(s) related to either a vcmp server, or a vcmp clan (or community). And also, I observed you showing negativity towards a well known community here named PL, and in this clan there are various individuals who belong to that community too. I and alongside 1-2 more individuals used to be a part of that community when I observed you showing the negativity that i am talking about. Even though I and the same 1-2 individuals are no longer a part of it as we have parted ways with it more than a Year ago and no longer care what happens with/to/about it here, still for the sake of those members of this clan who still are a part of that community I wanna ask you the following questions:
-> Why were you so much negative about it in the first place and does that negativity still exists in your mind?
-> To what extent you are willing to get along with those individuals and all of us here in this Clan and how shall you do it?
-> Is your mind clear of any grudges you used to hold in the past regarding that community, MK Clan, and its members?

Kindly take your time and answer these questions of mine as they hopefully shall clear out any unsaid/unmentioned doubts in the minds of all of us. Have a nice day.

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2023, 08:18:11 pm »

-> Why were you so much negative about it in the first place and does that negativity still exists in your mind?

I do not recall much because it is a long gone but I believe I came to a (mis?)concept that one may become the part of the community to get the fruitful part of VC:MP and people against that given community would get the wastage (it felt somewhat true because of the RTV champ drama back then) and I had that grudge back then. The memories are really hazy to give a definite answer and I apologize if my answer does not satisfy you

To what extent you are willing to get along with those individuals and all of us here in this Clan and how shall you do it?

I am going to do what I can do best, chill and try to match my vibes with people around the clan. If anything goes south, communicate my way to fix the grudge if not befriend the individual. I certainly cannot grant y'all a Valorant Battle pass or discord nitro, can I? haha. Jokes apart, I believe the communication is the key (as I mentioned in application before).

Is your mind clear of any grudges you used to hold in the past regarding that community, MK Clan, and its members?

I believe so. I do not hold anything because it was a past and people starts learning and understanding. I am better if not the best version of myself than what I was when all this stuff happened.

Many years passed and I realized many thing, learned from many mistakes and understood many people well, so I do hope I can get myself align to people around here.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 08:20:30 pm by Sezar »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2023, 12:44:11 am »
Many years passed and I realized many thing, learned from many mistakes and understood many people well, so I do hope I can get myself align to people around here.
Fair enough. You realized & accepted your mistakes & shortcomings and hence you’re ready to put them behind for a fresh start here. I personally am quite convinced by your claims. Kindly don’t disappoint us mate. MKt for you, all the very best! ;)

Offline Tyrone^

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • In life you always have to fight for things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2023, 07:35:13 pm »
Good luck brother!  :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2023, 04:05:16 pm »
I saw Leder withdraw his app from VU and a few days back he was playing in RTV with the [U1] tag, I am assuming he is thinking to re-open the clan (?). You left U1 because it got closed, suppose he does and asks you to come back will you consider joining it or will you stick to joining MK?

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2023, 06:49:30 pm »
I saw Leder withdraw his app from VU and a few days back he was playing in RTV with the [U1] tag, I am assuming he is thinking to re-open the clan (?). You left U1 because it got closed, suppose he does and asks you to come back will you consider joining it or will you stick to joining MK?
If I am to present my loyalty to a certain clan, I'd not look back and let the nostalgia hit. It was a nice journey but if they are to continue, it shall be without me

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2023, 02:47:02 pm »
If I am to present my loyalty to a certain clan, I'd not look back and let the nostalgia hit. It was a nice journey but if they are to continue, it shall be without me
Fair enough. Just one more question before I cast my vote, we barely have any activity in vcmp and what you're seeing nowadays is just temporary and will slowly fade away by the time CTF:TT will be nearing its end and after that it will probably remain like that for a certain period of time.

Do you think the activity of the clan will have any effect on your stay in the clan?