•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Acceped as trainee> My Application 575.  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
<Acceped as trainee> My Application 575.
« on: July 29, 2023, 04:25:45 pm »

Nickname: 575.

Your Previous nicks: Sezaro, Tyson and some misc. name I do not remember

D.O.B/Age: 31/08/2003

Location/Country: India/IN

GMT/TimeZone: +5:30 GMT

Servers you usually play on: EC, Gboyz, Argo ; I went off the game ever since u1 got disbanded

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: Since 2015 but people knew me playing since 2018 when I stopped using my cousin's account and started playing with "Tomasiro_Soprano" in argo. I started playing EC which was my first DM server and switched to LW from time to time.

My first clan was UF where I pretty much learned most of vc:mp stuff, made some friends and foes there as well. After a while, I took a departure after a dispute with a clan member which hurt my "ego" back then. I did quite an exploration for clans and gave free-run applications on clans like MK itself, SS, EAF and got rejected in all. I had quite a controversy with many members regarding my first & second MK applications which gave me a fine humbling from members in & out of MK. A month later I went for KF and had a short-term stay of a year after VC:MP became disgusted in general.

Close to mid-2019, UF had a resurgence and I took a part in that. After a year and half, several incidents led to miscommunication among clan members which led to it's closure. I bid farewell to my UF members and went clanless for a while before joining DU.

At end-2021, I and Wilson had a big time quarrel which made us unlikeable to each other and afterwards Alvin suggesting to leave the inactives for better "exposure" in VC:MP and join better clan, led me to leave DU.

I stayed clanless until Lederhos invited me to assist him in forming a new clan in u1 which I agreed to and the clan went to its peak till mid-2023 where leder went on to dissolve u1 due to his real life problem with no proper management able to replace.

I genuinely forgot that another clan's name where I took another budding player with me in that clan. Anarki was it's leader and Shose was its co.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Got some old pals here with whom I can chill myself with. Other clans do not offer the same amount of caszh because there are many people in other clans whom I probably wouldn't get along with. While many people has an idea about who am I, if not know quite well enough. I am letting the vast reputation of the clan be secondary because I will be honest, I probably will not give single digit damn about what goes on in VC:MP.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: UF 1st stint:- quarrel with a member, disagreement with management

KF:- got sick of VC:MP.

DU:- quarrel with Wilson and the clan eventually went inactive back then.

UF 2nd stint:- as mentioned, it eventually ended itself

unknown clan:- went inactive after a month and then Anarki left vcmp.

some other minor clans I do not remember I joined back in 2019 times which went off.

u1:- Closed (14/07/23)

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord:- la.knight

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: availability talks.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: First of all, I am sorry if any of you have any grudge. We can communicate and hopefully come to a mutual. I made quite a bad reputation in MK forum don't remember how many years ago but I humbly want to restart. I am willing to fix my mistakes and any wrongdoings.

secondly, can anyone forward the clan discord?

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: Refer to my previous posts as it might not be too far.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 04:25:17 pm by cool3 »

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: My Application 575.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 04:33:49 pm »
Hi Sezar, how are you doing?

Tried inviting you to discord but didn't work for some reason, here's a link to join:
https://discord.gg/AGs4eBRS

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 04:59:38 pm »
Hi Sezar, how are you doing?

Tried inviting you to discord but didn't work for some reason, here's a link to join:
https://discord.gg/AGs4eBRS

My dms are closed my bad. I will send you friend req later on.

Also if anyone wants to ask me anything, do so as communication is the key to me.

Offline Martyrdom

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 06:02:08 pm »
Glad to see you here and that anything that happened remains in the past, you're a good fella since I first met you back at UF so I would see no reason to not give you a chance you would make a good fit here. Just remember whenever you have an issue going on make sure to talk with us so we can solve it communication is key and as long as we have it everything should be fine :P

MKt

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2023, 06:40:53 pm »
Glad to see you here and that anything that happened remains in the past, you're a good fella since I first met you back at UF so I would see no reason to not give you a chance you would make a good fit here. Just remember whenever you have an issue going on make sure to talk with us so we can solve it communication is key and as long as we have it everything should be fine :P

MKt

Cheers mate. Won't disappoint your vote.

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2023, 07:05:10 pm »

I second that! I've known you for a while and I do believe you're some good clan material.

I am confident that you are very well able to behave professionally. However, some of us might have concerns regarding your attitude. We neither condone nor promote toxicity. I haven't been much active ingame lately, I just want to know if there have been any instances which might lead people to believe that?

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2023, 07:27:08 pm »

I second that! I've known you for a while and I do believe you're some good clan material.

I am confident that you are very well able to behave professionally. However, some of us might have concerns regarding your attitude. We neither condone nor promote toxicity. I haven't been much active ingame lately, I just want to know if there have been any instances which might lead people to believe that?

I personally do not recall such encounter in general but I'd lie if I say I do not abuse if people start calling out family slurs and attack me on my personal life.

I do not rage over a game nor do I think one bit of it. I chill around in-game until someone calls me a mf.

Offline Grizzy

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2023, 06:00:59 am »
Hey Sezar.

We had a chat about how we didn't go along and had problems with each other in the past and we both are willing to forget the unpleasant situations and move on.

I vote MKt for you. Good luck with other votes.

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2023, 06:35:02 am »
Hey Sezar.

We had a chat about how we didn't go along and had problems with each other in the past and we both are willing to forget the unpleasant situations and move on.

I vote MKt for you. Good luck with other votes.

Thanks and cheers to the positive output.

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2023, 09:26:18 am »
Hello there.... You r not only a good player but also a very good person... Im positive fr u YessssssssshhMKt

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2023, 10:44:30 am »
Hello there.... You r not only a good player but also a very good person... Im positive fr u YessssssssshhMKt

Cheers🥂

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2023, 01:48:54 pm »
Hey Sez! Good to see you applying here. I am giving you a solid MKt as we rode together on Argonath for quite a time, and I do not regret any second of it. Good luck!

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2023, 02:19:10 pm »
Hey Sez! Good to see you applying here. I am giving you a solid MKt as we rode together on Argonath for quite a time, and I do not regret any second of it. Good luck!

Cheers

i never knew you were alive 🙂

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2023, 05:21:48 pm »
I personally do not recall such encounter in general but I'd lie if I say I do not abuse if people start calling out family slurs and attack me on my personal life.

I do not rage over a game nor do I think one bit of it. I chill around in-game until someone calls me a mf.

Works for me, I'm gonna vote Trainee.
All the best!

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2023, 12:50:49 pm »
I'll go with majority.
cooltext410186585731151" border="0