•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: app me  (Read 2649 times)

Offline [SD]Fire_Fresh

• View Profile
app me
« on: August 11, 2020, 11:51:48 pm »
Good I come to report that one of its members does not comply with the rules of some servers when using prohibited programs in the following video you can see what type of hack it uses

I know very well that this place is not to report but I did not find the correct area beforehand, I apologize
if it caused any problem
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:01:23 am by Halchter »

Offline [SD]Fire_Fresh

• View Profile
Re: app me
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 11:53:32 pm »

for some reason the link does not appear if you are interested in the video contact me at the sd forum
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:01:16 am by Halchter »

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 12:41:15 am »
those NK clan guys were threatening to deny his application yesterday in LW they have some sort of conflict with him i was there when they told him that they will deny his apply if he doesnt give them money in European server XD the guy who said that was [NK]Syney if i recall his name correctly , i wouldnt trust those logs they probably faked all that including the use of [MKt] tag.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 08:27:31 am »
What’s this all about? All I can see are big empty spaces between unknown piece of some more unknown information...

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 09:59:48 am »
I fixed the links for you but I don't see evidence that these guys are MK. it's not like I watched the entire video
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 11:10:39 am »
idk but i am very sure he is nk member

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 01:23:19 pm »
nice try but try harder next time  ;)

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 02:47:20 pm »
I fixed the links for you but I don't see evidence that these guys are MK. it's not like I watched the entire video
Tysm for that man and yes you are right. There isn’t any strong or authentic proof of the suspect really being a member of MK. Plus yes, impersonating or misusing someone else’s identity for inappropriate reasons is very easy in VC:MP, especially as far as these type of guys are concerned (as they are impersonating @D4WDi^ in the above videos).

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 04:21:06 pm »
Since you take all those efforts to come here and make a false report rather by wrongly accusing a person and saying he was from Mk (which is  clear as water that its just an actor from your awful hollyhood whore video), i will ban you from posting  for  30 days.