•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: so yeah, I guess that will be...  (Read 2887 times)

Offline N.Nikolay

• Godfather
  • oink oink
    • View Profile
so yeah, I guess that will be...
« on: February 09, 2014, 06:08:13 pm »
ugh, don't know from where to start

First of all, I want to say that I've never thought of making a leaving topic, but apparently I proved myself wrong.

I was thinking about this a long time ago, but wanted to see how the things will go. The reason for my departure is that I don't like the recent changes into the clan, referring to the accepted members lately.MK has changed drastically over the past few months, I don't like that. We've accepted some members which we shouldn't. I know that I didn't do anything about this, but I thought myself that nobody would pay attention to what I'm saying.

MK has always been a good clan, just I don't think we should accept some members. Well that's it in a nutshell. Don't get me wrong we've had great times together and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I guess that will be... seeya around.

with love,
Nikolay
L.O.G.G.

**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan (Shotgun)(Torso)
 **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit my cock sucks
**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan(M60)(Body)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit i suck
**[TZ_R]Rathan died.(Unknown)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: sucks

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: so yeah, I guess that will be...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 06:23:10 pm »
Seems like a faulty excuse to me. You say you didn't like how things were going but you didn't really do anything to change it, you could've created a topic talking about it or pm'ed the leaders, you just didn't care. I'd rather you being honest and say you're going try another clan, than this. But that's fine, this is not anything new, people leave and that's the only way we can ever have a loyal roster. Best of luck.

EDIT: I'll remove your forum rank later, just in case you want to reply to any of the replies on this topic, since once I remove the rank you won't be able to see this topic because it's in the members section.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:38:55 pm by NewK »

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 06:38:31 pm »
We've accepted some members which we shouldn't. I know that I didn't do anything about this, but I thought myself that nobody would pay attention to what I'm saying.
I agree on this we should stop accepting every random noob who applies in clan, but leaving is not best idea
i would suggest you to change your decision so we can talk about this,

but I thought myself that nobody would pay attention to what I'm saying.
You are wrong on this point.
Why do you think that no one will pay attention, you are most honourable member of this clan.

ps : Do not remove his member ship until we finish this

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:07:53 pm by Moric »
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/gallery/?sa=view;pic=24

"Never argue with an idiot because he/she will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 06:47:35 pm »
We've accepted some members which we shouldn't. I know that I didn't do anything about this, but I thought myself that nobody would pay attention to what I'm saying.
I agree on this we should stop accepting every random noob who applies in clan, but leaving is not best idea
If you agree then why haven't you said anything about it aswell? Alot people like to point at the problems and criticize, but think about it, if there's a problem and you don't say anything about it (create a topic, etc) how are you helping the clan?

By "you", I don't mean you specifically, I mean everyone that says there's problems with the clan but don't do anything to help fix them and just leave.

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 06:59:25 pm »
If you agree then why haven't you said anything about it aswell? Alot people like to point at the problems and criticize, but think about it, if there's a problem and you don't say anything about it (create a topic, etc) how are you helping the clan?

By "you", I don't mean you specifically, I mean everyone that says there's problems with the clan but don't do anything to help fix them and just leave.
We were fine 2 or 3 months ago but now we are accepting every random noob. i haven't made any topic about this bcz i thought i am the only who dislikes them but i am wrong.

and most of our members specially  Trannies they don't even give reasons while voting on applications.
Now i think Trannies vote should not be counted bcz they just vote MKt every random noob

i also think this is the right time to do some changes or may be i am little late.

Nikolay i would suggest you to change your decision so we can talk about this,
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:08:05 pm by Moric »

"Never argue with an idiot because he/she will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 08:09:53 pm »
Well. We can do something different in votecounts and kick so many newbies just to earn you back,you know but if you have a problem or doubts about players or whatever,you can talk to us.You are more important than so many players in this clan and your ideas are important.Just tell us what is needed.

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 08:28:22 pm »
Seems like you guys need a cow saying, nein xXXXXX times in the recent apps, is that true?

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 08:45:45 pm »
Kelvin, I already said so many times not to recruit those guys and I even replied to one of your topics about the recent trainee Rixi, but you just ignored me and accepted him straight away. It's not only rixi, but alot including Nemesis who left just like a month or so, Kobalt, EaGle and more... kicking them won't help, it will not make any sense, if you want my opinion. It's too late.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 08:50:10 pm by Nereyus »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 08:54:59 pm »
bla bla bla, A massive kicking is necessary as I can see but also Nikolay should be out since He's showing us an absolute leak of loyalty.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 08:58:09 pm »
We were fine 2 or 3 months ago but now we are accepting every random noob. i haven't made any topic about this bcz i thought i am the only who dislikes them but i am wrong.
It's okay, even if you were the only one to think that way, don't be afraid to make a topic talking about it, remember, this is a clan a not a dictatorship, we give alot of value to what our senior/full members have to say, and Nikolay knows this very well, we proved that when eagle was accepted as Trainee but since many senior members didn't agree with the decision, we agreed to kick him. That's why I say this is a faulty excuse, I don't believe this is his motive to leave.

our members specially  Trannies they don't even give reasons while voting on applications.
Now i think Trannies vote should not be counted bcz they just vote MKt every random noob
This is a reasonable sugestion, we should make a vote about this with the Full members. Also sometimes they all vote yes for their friends which influences the vote count.

i also think this is the right time to do some changes or may be i am little late.
Well, maybe you're a little late but it's okay, atleast you reported the problem. The difference between you and Nikolay is that he chose to leave instead of voicing his concerns trying to fix this, he made his choice, there's not much we can do.

Well. We can do something different in votecounts and kick so many newbies just to earn you back,you know but if you have a problem or doubts about players or whatever,you can talk to us.You are more important than so many players in this clan and your ideas are important.Just tell us what is needed.
There is no need to to kick anyone, at the moment the trainees we've accepted are reasonable, and they can be trained, after all that's what Scouts and Full members are for, to train them. We might however change the way the votes are counted in the applications maybe like moric said above.

It has happened more than once, there was times when I voted no on an application and the applicant was still accepted, and did I leave the clan because of that? No. Other times have came when you voted no and the applicant was still accepted and did you leave the clan because of that? No. This has happened tons of times with tons of other members and none of them left the clan because of it. Sometimes you guys just need to have a little faith that the trainees will get better. I don't know what's wrong with people these days, back in the day when I started playing full members used to help trainees improve as long as they were willing learn.

Kelvin, I already said so many times not to recruit those guys and I even replied to one of your topics about the recent trainee Rixi, but you just ignored me and accepted him straight away. It's not only rixi, but alot including Nemesis who left just like a month or so, Kobalt, EaGle and more... kicking them won't help, it will not make any sense, if you want my opinion. It's too late.
Eagle has already been kicked a while ago, and it's not Kelvin's fault, he's counting the votes, he's only doing his job. And it's not too late we just need to change votes system like I said above to moric. And I still say this is an excuse, I doubt very much this is his real reason to leave the clan.

He's showing us an absolute leak of loyalty.
Yea, with this he just proved that he doesn't care about the clan. Moric has the same concerns as him, yet he didn't leave the clan like him, he chose to stay and try to help.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:13:16 pm by NewK »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 09:04:24 pm »
Let's try something which was done in EA sometime ago, i wasn't agree but it has proven that it's a good line to build a good staff.

What I'm trying to say is that, we need to give a higher value to the vote given for a full member and less value to the vote given for a scout or a trainee, It gives us less chance to receive biased votes which were not analized in a correct way.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 09:12:41 pm »
What I'm trying to say is that, we need to give a higher value to the vote given for a full member and less value to the vote given for a scout or a trainee, It gives us less chance to receive biased votes which were not analized in a correct way.
Yea I tought about something like this too, the way I see it we have 3 options:

1st option
Full Member rank counts 2 votes
Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee rank counts no votes

2nd option
Full Member and Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee counts no votes

EDIT: Another option

3rd option
Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee rank counts 1 vote

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:15:37 pm by NewK »

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 09:18:50 pm »

1st option
Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee rank counts no votes

2nd option
Full Member and Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee counts no votes

EDIT: Another option

3rd option
Scout rank counts 1 vote
Trainee rank counts 1 vote

first option looks good to me

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 09:26:03 pm »
4th option (added by me, take it into consideration if it looks good)
Full Member rank counts 3 votes
Scout rank counts 2 vote
Trainee rank counts 1 votes (under reserves, that means that if that trainee doesn't post an enough good reason, his/her vote won't be taken into account)

Some of the trainees could have a good reason to vote and it shouldn't be ignored.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 10:07:45 pm »
I was thinking of exactly the same yesterday but only full members to be eligible to vote on applications but since there aren't much active full members I'm more for option 1, even though some of the applications are more than obvious and it's not needed to be paid much attention, or we can do it as detonator suggested and discuss it privately among the members along with some of the options as you decide and we should include reasons for our votes so when it comes to result the one who is in charge of the applicants to tell them what he's lacking of so he can focus on improving this, but i don't think you will take it in a consideration since it was suggested some time ago.

One more thing, I'm being blamed every day that we accept "noobs" and the one who do it, do not consider the MKt and MKs purposes which I think affect our reputation, what I'm trying to say is that we should pay more attention of improving trainees and scouts and not only by playing A/D (something we can't organise properly no more) but looking after their maturity, attitude and so on, there were and there are some members  who aren't saying a single word in english, if they aren't improving in a long period of time we should set them free.

..Something I might be guilty for.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 10:13:58 pm by Aryus »
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism