•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Im Out  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
Im Out
« on: August 29, 2020, 11:54:12 am »
i'll be leaving this clan because of internal issues with their management who cant see below their noses and take critisism or accept that they have flaws in their policy system so its always them being right over anyone who try to speak up about their flaws , they got no respect for old members like myself or their loyalty over the years i have no desire to stay here anymore and strip my rank right away i will not be carrying the tag anywhere ingame. and my decision is final
bye.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Im Out
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 01:26:07 pm »
I would still ask you to stay here just like you were all these years and I still respect you and your loyalty.

Offline J e a N

• Thug
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 01:43:01 am »
What bad news brother good luck Tobi one day we'll play Dead by Daylight again 8)

Credits: Myself

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 06:07:22 am »
I think otherwise man. An old member of a good clan is always respected among the community but among their clan, he is just a person who will always be the same for them. It's not like you were not respected, it's just that the way you were respected is different, it was something you will not find anywhere else. Well just mark my words whichever clan you will go next you will get respect but you will not find this feeling you had here while talking with your old friends who felt like family. Good luck.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 02:44:18 pm »
Good luck in future, Tobi. :)