•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: departure  (Read 7768 times)

ccazdx

departure
« on: February 06, 2019, 08:23:19 am »
Hi guys, i have been thinking about this and I do not wish to continue being part of this clan anymore. Reasons are the following:

Grudges between me and some members, I don't feel like you guys want me to stay any longer in this clan, not playing vcmp actively anymore, and I also believe that this decision will be the best for the clan and for myself.

You might say that i should discuss those grudges among the other members but I don't consider this clan as a family for me anymore, and I don't think you consider me as part of the family either.

There are more reasons behind this but I do not wanna disclose them. Though, I can assure it's not related to joining sny other clan or that shit - mk is the best clan I've ever been in.

MK clan was a pleasure for me to have been part of your community and i had very good times, but I am better alone.

Offline Fabbel

• Clan Mother <3
  • [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
Re: departure
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 08:26:46 am »
Arre
Bye o/

Offline Hockz

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 08:27:48 am »

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 08:39:19 am »
estás cabrón octavio

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 08:50:18 am »
Good Luck in the Future  ;)

Offline Fi77_H0LD3R

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Do good,have good
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 10:38:10 am »
Good luck in future dude.You better stay clanless or continue making this reason in every clan leaving app..

Credits:To Me/VeiN

Offline QarZ

• Bully
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 01:39:07 pm »
@Calhoun Bhai, I did not except this from you, I thought you will be royal for me here, but you" lose your reputation against your best friends, by the way, its your choice, I can not say anything more to you just saying good luck in future
Where is the Stupid FLAG
5. QarZ (also a superhard lagger), reason we scared y

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 03:33:12 pm »
Hi guys, i have been thinking about this and I do not wish to continue being part of this clan anymore. Reasons are the following:

Grudges between me and some members, I don't feel like you guys want me to stay any longer in this clan, not playing vcmp actively anymore, and I also believe that this decision will be the best for the clan and for myself.

You might say that i should discuss those grudges among the other members but I don't consider this clan as a family for me anymore, and I don't think you consider me as part of the family either.

There are more reasons behind this but I do not wanna disclose them. Though, I can assure it's not related to joining sny other clan or that shit - mk is the best clan I've ever been in.

MK clan was a pleasure for me to have been part of your community and i had very good times, but I am better alone.
Good Bye my friend. Have had great time with you. <3

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 04:18:17 pm »
Good bye, hope to see you again. :'(

Offline Milko

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 06:18:44 pm »
bye

By FaF

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 06:23:26 pm »
good luck in the future bye

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 06:52:42 pm »
Goodbye man and good luck :(
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Calhoun/Jughead has been kicked from the clan
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 12:10:10 am »
Ok so, an update to this topic: After posting this topic Jughead/Calhoun/ccazdx decided to revert his decision and come back as he was a bit too impulsive when he made the topic.

However, new information has come up which is the reason why he's being kicked. I'll try sum this up.

• A few weeks ago Calhoun/Jughead confronted a VU member with some information that was only shared in a private VU chat
  • VU wondered how Calhoun knew about this, and after investigating, came to the conclusion that a VU member (KingCaco) was the one that leaked it to calhoun
  • So VU kicked KingCaco for leaking private information
  • After Calhoun's friend (KingCaco) was kicked, Calhoun then sent proof to VU (chat screenshot) that it was not KingCaco who leaked it, but it was Sawyer instead (a different VU member).
  • So VU apologised to KingCaco, reverted their decision, took KingCaco back in the clan and kicked sawyer instead
  • Later on, VU finds out that the proof Calhoun sent them was fake. He changed the screenshot to make it look like it was sawyer who leaked it, but he was innocent, it really was KingCaco who leaked it and not sawyer.
  • So VU had to revert their decision again and kick KingCaco and take sawyer back in

So far nothing new, we knew about this because calhoun had confessed it himself. And I told to Calhoun myself while all of this makes you look like a very shitty person, it does not affect MK directly so you're not being kicked because of it. But now comes the part I have issues with, the new information I was talking about and the reason why Calhoun's being kicked:

• When VU found out that the proof Calhoun sent them was fake, they also found out that Calhoun had been posting on their private forums with KingCaco's account
  • Calhoun got access to KingCaco's VU account on VU forums and used it to see VU private forums and to post in those private forums using his account. He then used KingCaco's account to accuse saywer of leaking the information and tried to frame him to get him kicked

I dont want MK to be  associated with someone like this let alone a clan member. As a result, Calhoun has been kicked from MK for breaching into the account of member of another clan, impersonating him and accessing his clan's private forums.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:16:19 am by NewK »

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 04:01:23 am »
lol pero que cagada hizo

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile