•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Inactivity - Diamond  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
    • Cloudwards Free Hosting
Inactivity - Diamond
« on: September 07, 2016, 09:59:59 am »
Hello guys,
 have SA1 board exams starting from 16th sep, and meanwhile I have practical exams nd many more subjects, I need to study and cover up my syllabus, i would be really busy as these are board CBSE exams and I am appearing for them for the first time as I am class 9th.
I ll be back till 29th september.
will miss you all.

Bhai

Re: Inactivity - Diamond
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:11:32 am »
good luck for exams. =)

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 02:03:20 pm »
fuck you

good luck mofo

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 03:23:39 pm »
No there aren't any board exams in IXth, only in Xth and XIIth. You would see very less amount of failures in IX if it were for CBSE Boards. It is not a hidden fact that CBSE is very generous when it comes to passing failed students even if they are, say, lacking 10 marks to reach that 33 out of 100 or whatever is the passing point for you guys.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 03:25:42 pm by Blurry »

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 03:44:03 pm »
No there aren't any board exams in IXth, only in Xth and XIIth. You would see very less amount of failures in IX if it were for CBSE Boards. It is not a hidden fact that CBSE is very generous when it comes to passing failed students even if they are, say, lacking 10 marks to reach that 33 out of 100 or whatever is the passing point for you guys.
I just meant 9th is a board class, however only the question paper comes from board but It is also true that CGPA that we recieve in 10th also depends on 9th marks.

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 03:47:18 pm »
good luck for exams. =)
^^

p.s bhai, you lost your posts. xD  :D

Bhai

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 04:20:37 pm »
good luck for exams. =)
^^

p.s bhai, you lost your posts. xD  :D
hhh. no problem.

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 05:21:15 pm »
I just meant 9th is a board class, however only the question paper comes from board but It is also true that CGPA that we recieve in 10th also depends on 9th marks.
No no no. Class 9 marks will appear somewhere in your marksheet but they hold no influence whatsoever on your class 10 CGPA. It will all depend on the 4 FAs and the 2 SAs. All this info can be found in CBSE FAQ also in case you have any doubts over what I said. Pretty sure this lie was circulated to you guys by one of the teachers. What I'm not sure about is that whether this was a case of ignorance on part of your teachers or was it just another deliberate attempt to make students work their ass off.

Relax. Don't take any stress during exams. Many students in class 9 and 11 are kinda stressed about grades. It was a cake walk uptill class 8th - speaking from my own experience. But 9th is a level up in mathematics and science subjects due to which grades tend to fall. Same goes for class 11th.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:29:17 pm by Blurry »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 09:50:28 pm »
Take care Diamond
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 09:57:06 am »
No no no. Class 9 marks will appear somewhere in your marksheet but they hold no influence whatsoever on your class 10 CGPA. It will all depend on the 4 FAs and the 2 SAs. All this info can be found in CBSE FAQ also in case you have any doubts over what I said. Pretty sure this lie was circulated to you guys by one of the teachers. What I'm not sure about is that whether this was a case of ignorance on part of your teachers or was it just another deliberate attempt to make students work their ass off.

Relax. Don't take any stress during exams. Many students in class 9 and 11 are kinda stressed about grades. It was a cake walk uptill class 8th - speaking from my own experience. But 9th is a level up in mathematics and science subjects due to which grades tend to fall. Same goes for class 11th.
Yah, but our teachers keep stressing that CGPA you get in 10th is also based on 9th.
NvM, if its true or not, still 9th is difficult and I need to spend some more time on hindi as a subject, I did not get good marks in Hindi in FA1, which however I have to cover up in SA1. :D