•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: RT vs MK[1-3]  (Read 6555 times)

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
Re: RT vs MK
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2020, 09:47:12 pm »
Hunzukuts

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 06:00:44 am »
Looking forward to this match !  :)

Offline Pavonis

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 10:22:03 am »
Good luck kids.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 01:11:25 pm »

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 12:44:58 pm »
So, when are you guys free, I'd suggest a date after 15th of December. You guys discuss and let me know your possibilities after 15th.

For your instance, our best possibility is any Saturday. Timing could be between 16-19 GMT, let's discuss further to finalise.

//Edit: FPV for M60 and M4, has to be disabled since it can be abused.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:20:49 am by Sevrin »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2020, 08:40:38 pm »
20th of December 16 GMT is our proposal.

Just on a side note. Fpv can't be abused it was disabled because spamming it made you invincible but later fixed, most servers seem to keep it disabled because it's annoying. At least I don't know how else it can be abused.

Personally I don't mind so much disabling along with wallglitch but if they aren't disabled for whatever reason I disagree with refraining from doing them because it will just make things hard.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 08:25:26 am »
Timing is all good, the day is being discussed.

FPV can be abused easily in M6 or M4.
Regarding WG, it has to be disabled for a proper gameplay. I don't know what is really an issue disabling it, atleast for the CW. And I'd like to know if NewK or anyone else is there, to make the server available for the clan-war ?

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2020, 10:38:44 am »
FPV can be abused easily in M6 or M4.
I disagree with this unless you tell me how it can be abused but that's for another topic.

There was one problem with it which made you invincible which was fixed very long time ago and the other way it can be abused is the sliding rapid fire glitch which is already disallowed in the rules.
Regarding WG, it has to be disabled for a proper gameplay. I don't know what is really an issue disabling it, atleast for the CW. And I'd like to know if NewK or anyone else is there, to make the server available for the clan-war ?
I don't mind disabling but what I find wrong with disabling it is that it's something we are already used to(afaik every event and clanwar were played with them being on), it's like changing the gamemode otherwise yes I agree that the gamemode to be more competitive and tactically oriented both fpv and wg should be disabled, they were only enabled because a lot of people wanted so. If it was this way always, I wouldn't mind at all.

Server can be setup but we admins have no control over the script so stuff like disabling wallglitch and fpv are not up to me. If it's possible and everyone are okay with then I guess why not? I'm mostly indifferent about it, just stating reasons why it's good and bad but excluding this I still stay behind this:
if they aren't disabled for whatever reason I disagree with refraining from doing them because it will just make things hard.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 11:06:45 am by Halchter »
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2020, 05:40:47 pm »
FPV thing might not be a much of problem. But disabling the WG, is something serious, with WG on, the gameplay is not competitive and also, its hella uncomfortable. If it can happen, highly appreciated. If it couldn't happen coz of NewK, then I'll let it be, since there will be no other choice.

Although, timing is perfect for us but the day is causing a bit of problem to few of my mates, since 20th will be really near to Christmas, and they might have to go somewhere before, so if it can happen at 19 December, the Saturday, it would allow more activity from our side.

We got it covered on 20th, Sunday.

So, its confirmed 16 GMT, 20th December, Sunday.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 07:13:13 pm by Sevrin »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2020, 11:06:19 am »
Great

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 06:44:49 pm »
I forgot to say, that Ghost city won't be allowed, if anyone is caught, using ghost city to deliver flags, then the scores added by exploiting ghost city will be eliminated(Either by script or manually).

(( Although, a topic has been made at CTF forums: https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1511.0 ))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:12:29 pm by Sevrin »

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 10:35:57 am »
Our bases:

1. 24/7 Tools
2. Cabs vs Phil's Place

(Sides will be revealed later, 24 hrs earlier from CW date)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2020, 09:33:06 pm »
Bigship and Bikers vs Cops

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2020, 09:03:46 pm »
Bigship and Bikers vs Cops
Alright, see you guys at this Sunday 16 GMT.
(You guys can reveal sides if you want, or you can do that on clan-war day, your desire)

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2020, 06:02:14 pm »
3-1 to MK, congratulations guys, a tough competition, thanks for the match, see you soon in the future. WP fellow RT's!