•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application XpertThief.  (Read 4281 times)

Offline XpertThief

• [MKs]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
<Accepted as trainee>My Application XpertThief.
« on: July 22, 2020, 12:02:08 am »

Nickname: XpertThief.

Your Previous nicks: Haven't used any other names for a long time, it was CE

D.O.B/Age: I will be real this time, I'm 17. i did my last app when i was 14. the 3rd app in here

Location/Country: Egypt

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +2

Servers you usually play on: I play almost every active server

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nope

VC-MP History: Well, i don't really remember the exact time i started playin this game, but it was around 2014-2015. at that time i was playing in LW all the time. didn't actually focus on my relations with other players, i could just hop in and DM all the time. I haven't joined any clans, i just joined ON.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well, as you can see guys. This is my 4th application. I always wanted to be here no other, i've never applied anywhere but here since the first time i applied and got denied, I was denied 3 years ago. still not giving up this family, i've been working on myself as well, i can guarantee that i'm more mature than i ever been, i've been toxic, i don't doubt it, but i did really make a change in myself. I'm here with serious intentions to be a part of this squad. I'm not very good at writting guys, but i really did my best for this application.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ON, Numerous reasons. The leader is not even near to be sane, unwell treatment. continous accusing of 3rd party tools and hacks. NOTE: That moment i left ON clan, they were not still busted, there were just some accusing over their heads nothing else.

IRC or Any other contact info: discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: I'll be in presence whennever you guys need me. tho i'm rusty a bit ;D

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Best wishes guys, and hope you all are safe for the Covid-19.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2301/  ====      https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2221/ ========      https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2153/                                                     
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 08:15:14 pm by Tobi »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application XpertThief.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 09:23:56 am »
Hello there! Your application seems quite decent and informative but before casting my vote, I would like to know more about your past record. Were you ever caught using any third-party modifications like Aimbot or HP hacks in the past?

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 09:44:37 am »
Literally i know him since he start playing EC approximently in 2017, He have all the quality our traine should have so for that i personally invite him MK, mature and jolly type of person So its strong MKt from my side good luck with others
Playing Since 2011

Offline XpertThief

• [MKs]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:53:27 am »
Hello there! Your application seems quite decent and informative but before casting my vote, I would like to know more about your past record. Were you ever caught using any third-party modifications like Aimbot or HP hacks in the past?
Yes my friend, i was banned for speed gear, and F1 hack. this was like in 2016 man. and i'm solid in my words i've never put a single tool in my VC folder. Look buddy, what happened that time, is just something with my internet. listen, i get 140GB budget each month for internet, cool?. After the 140GB is finshed before the new month starts, the speed of the internet goes down, under 100Kb/s. i can play VCMP with a stable ping from 100 to 150 with that speed, but what i noticed that once i play everyone note that i got a unique lag, something like artifical lag. Btw this is just conclusions, i'm not very sure, but it must be as i've never put any tool in my VC folder, till this moment i deny everything that tells i'm a hacker. i was banned also for speed gear when it was common, i swear man that time i didn't even know what the faj speed gear is. Thats all.

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 10:52:19 am »
MKt for you good luck  :)

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 07:23:40 am »
MKt

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 08:32:42 am »
Hello there,

I was checking your past applications and something got my attention there.

In the first application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2153/
at feb 2017 you had 15 years old
D.O.B/Age: 15

in the second application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2221/
 at May of the same year you had almost 16, what could actullay be possible...
D.O.B/Age: almost 16

But then in your 3rd application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2301/
you had 17... in the same damn year...
D.O.B/Age: 17

could you explain why you felt the urgence of lieing in this simple question about your birth?
In my point of view if we lie at simple things we lie also on other major issues..
Anyway, in every single application you made a different reason for leaving ON, being this last one the most acceptable.

Also i believe you have been inactive all this time so many of the members may not know you to cast a vote (im not so sure of this, but at least i dont remenber you being active in LW this year).

Offline XpertThief

• [MKs]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 11:10:00 am »
Hello there,

I was checking your past applications and something got my attention there.

In the first application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2153/
at feb 2017 you had 15 years old
D.O.B/Age: 15

in the second application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2221/
 at May of the same year you had almost 16, what could actullay be possible...
D.O.B/Age: almost 16

But then in your 3rd application https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-xpertthief-2301/
you had 17... in the same damn year...
D.O.B/Age: 17

could you explain why you felt the urgence of lieing in this simple question about your birth?
In my point of view if we lie at simple things we lie also on other major issues..
Anyway, in every single application you made a different reason for leaving ON, being this last one the most acceptable.

Also i believe you have been inactive all this time so many of the members may not know you to cast a vote (im not so sure of this, but at least i dont remenber you being active in LW this year).
Yes, i lied about my age, but i decided this time i'll be honest and real, i could simply count and make my birth, but i didn't want to do that, i wanted to be real at least for once. My real age is 17, i've had a fear about this and i talked to attackerx about it, he was very helpful and he told me to be honest and everyone will appreciate that. and yeah this year i wasn't very active as i've had a lot of real life matters. well, i've chilling with the active MK players, but i couldn't manage to play with the seniors of this clan as i don't have any connections with them, the only connections is vcmp and they seem to be rarely playing. about ON, well bro i just wanted to elaborate more about my leaving, as in my last application someone commented on it, but i don't see this as a big deal as you guys know ON clan as well lol. and i lied about my age that time as i thought some guys would troll me for that, i was wrong and i admit every mistake i've done, but most of all i learn. Thats all man.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 11:12:35 am by XpertThief »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 12:00:37 pm »
Yes my friend, i was banned for speed gear, and F1 hack. this was like in 2016 man. and i'm solid in my words i've never put a single tool in my VC folder. Look buddy, what happened that time, is just something with my internet. listen, i get 140GB budget each month for internet, cool?. After the 140GB is finshed before the new month starts, the speed of the internet goes down, under 100Kb/s. i can play VCMP with a stable ping from 100 to 150 with that speed, but what i noticed that once i play everyone note that i got a unique lag, something like artifical lag. Btw this is just conclusions, i'm not very sure, but it must be as i've never put any tool in my VC folder, till this moment i deny everything that tells i'm a hacker. i was banned also for speed gear when it was common, i swear man that time i didn't even know what the faj speed gear is. That's all.
Bro, first of all, you don't need to tell about your budget because we don't need that info lol. We just need to ensure that the person who is applying in our clan has the right qualities or not, and this thing we do by judging the honesty as well as the past record of that person. Now coming to your past record, Speed hack has nothing to do with ping or internet, it's a modification that slows down everyone for you while increases your speed for everyone else (in case you are mixing it up with the concept of ping and latency, it's different). Plus if you were banned in the past multiple times it means you were using those modifications/hacks, there's no way a player will get banned various times just because he his ping issues. Plus according to you, you were a part of ON too which is known of having one of the biggest hackers and cheaters in it, though you are not a part of it anymore so it's alright maybe.

Plus my buddy TazZ has a valid point here that DOB is a pretty small and a common piece of detail regarding which you really don't find a need to lie, at least if I talk about my own mindset.
As for the vote, I am kinda confused right now so I would go with Neutral for now. Good luck with other votes. :)

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 11:39:58 pm »
MKt, Good luck bro! I hope you won't disappoint us.  :)

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2020, 01:34:17 am »
I Don't know you so Neutral For now

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 10:37:00 am »
I would like to give you a chance, hope you don't mess it up.
Trainee. :)

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 11:58:28 am »
After seeing the confidence that my fellow clan-mates have in you and also hearing some positive things regarding you from my other friends, I am thinking to give you a chance bro! Changing my vote from Neutral to MKt. We have high hopes from you bro, don't disappoint us. Good Luck! :)

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 01:18:34 pm »
T

Offline Milko

• [MK]
  • Hitman