•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Denied>My Application TrapHole/Tiburoncin  (Read 553 times)

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
<Denied>My Application TrapHole/Tiburoncin
« on: March 27, 2023, 10:31:31 pm »

Nickname: TrapHole/Tiburoncin

Your Previous nicks: Nimitz

D.O.B/Age: 11/07/2004 18 years old

Location/Country: Argentina

GMT/TimeZone: GTM - 3

Servers you usually play on: RTV - EC - CTF -SoD - BRL - XE - LW

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: I am not banned from any server.

VC-MP History: I'm playing vcmp since mid 2014/early 2015. my clans were RK-CF-ON-U1.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Although there are several clans in vcmp, I decided to try to join this one. The reasons are simple, I know most of the clan members and I feel comfortable with them, I like that whenever you see a MK player join a server, the player is calm, respects the community rules and takes all lightly. I feel that I would feel very comfortable here if you give me an opportunity and if it is not the case I do not regret having applied because that way I will be able to know in which aspects I should improve

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ON - I did not like the attitudes of the members and that they are banned everywhere for the use of hacks (including me) so I looked to improve as a player in vcmp and left the clan
U1 - I left because I did not share the same ideas as the leader of the clan and I preferred to avoid problems
CF - Closed
RK (BliTz clan not marineforce one) - Closed.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: sharonjimenez#8229

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Well, what I have to say is only that I was trying to play with members of the clan but I don't see them playing maybe they are inactive, I only saw Darkslayer cool3 ELK and Serum anyway I think the other players know me and my history very well in the game.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: I made an application here when I was a clan hopper many years ago when I was just starting to play vcmp I think (I looked for the link but I couldn't find it).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 10:12:07 pm by Tobi »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application TrapHole/Tiburoncin
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 08:32:29 pm »
I don't play as much, but I know that you have matured.

Willing to give you a chance.

MKt
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 09:21:30 pm »
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ON - I did not like the attitudes of the members and that they are banned everywhere for the use of hacks (including me)

hello there, could you explain this because i got the feeling you used hacks also like most of their members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:
U1 - I left because I did not share the same ideas as the leader of the clan and I preferred to avoid problems

also you say you left the clan but we got information that you were kicked.

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 11:01:43 pm »
I don't play as much, but I know that you have matured.

Willing to give you a chance.

MKt
Hello oreo thank you for trusting me and giving me a positive vote

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ON - I did not like the attitudes of the members and that they are banned everywhere for the use of hacks (including me)
hello there, could you explain this because i got the feeling you used hacks also like most of their members.

Yes, I have used hacks, I have done worse things than the members of ON, that's why I included myself. That was maybe 5 years ago and I have never had any kind of problem with server bans for using advantages or hacks after it.
Maybe I expressed myself badly, but yes I take charge of my old acts and even stop playing vcmp for 1 year to be able to play again calmly since everyone was attacking me for my actions at that time. but to this day there are people who don't give me a chance and don't trust me.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:

also you say you left the clan but we got information that you were kicked.

This is something long to tell and I will try to explain in the best way so that you can understand me

It all started one night when a player named Urbany (toxic player and banned from servers due to the use of aimbot) started attacking me telling me that I used hacks and that he recorded me. That night I was tired of reading his lies and I asked him by private discord message to upload the video where he says that I used hacks (because 2 or 3 months ago he had been accusing me and saying that he had a video to prove that I used hacks which he never published until today, obviously there is no such video)

This was the message that I sent him

and this is an edited screenshot that urbany sent to u1's discord In my screenshot I only ask for the videos that he says he has, accusing me of hacking. and in the edited screenshot that urbany sent my messages (edited by urbany) say that if he sends the evidence I will screw up his life

When I saw that there was a user wanting to leave me wrong by editing fake chats, I asked the leader of my old clan (Lederhos) to kick him from the discord but I was only ignored and received a bad response.
which caused me to get bored of being treated badly by the leader and leaving the clan since it was not the first time that he spoke to me in a bad way (I am not the only member who has been treated like this either)

here is the evidence that I left discord and the whatsapps group by my own means

just look at the times when I left and when he gave the announcement. I don't know why he lied saying that I was kicked out, several players asked him on the discord about the reason of the kick but he didn't answer and he didn't give reasons either. I asked him for reasons but he only blocked or removed me from his contacts

obviously I left by my own means, I hope you can understand it and if not tell me what doubt you have left and I will try to explain it to you

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 07:47:28 pm »

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 08:28:05 pm »
I was only banned by the anticheat for lowering my drawing distance

I have a very bad pc and I have to do that to get better fps, now I did it in a better way and I won't be banned by any anticheat. Lowering the drawing distance does not give me any kind of adventage, it just makes my gameplay worse. I don't think it would make sense for me to apply to a clan like this if I im using some kind of advantage. Anyway, I'll try to apply later. thanks for your attention

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 03:05:42 pm »
Fair enough.
cooltext410186585731151" border="0