•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Tic  (Read 3511 times)

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
My Application Tic
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:08:13 am »

Nickname: Tic

Your Previous nicks: i cant count my previous nicks..

D.O.B/Age: 7 march 2000,20

Location/Country: Istanbul/Turkey

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+3

Servers you usually play on: currently im playing in TDW and sometimes EAD when someone active

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: no

VC-MP History: 2013

Why do you want to Join MK ?: First of all, I apologize to everyone  in MK because
I made an unacceptable mistake.I thought I lost my friends here, but I realized that I lost my family. somehow I didnt dare to apply again.I already knew you all wouldn't accept me. After months, application may sound silly to you but I really learned my lesson and regretted it I can't really think of anything other than apologize to you but I really regreted what I did..

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: -

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: -

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: -

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Tic
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 12:25:30 am »
Hmm.
I'm speechless.

If you wanted to rest or even have a break, you could've had just posted an application for inactivity, even if you needed some time off, if you were facing in real life difficulties, leaving the clan with an awful excuse (and when you were confronted, you used to say idk the exact reason, just felt like leaving) then coming back like it was nothing (although you realized what your mistake was and apologized) still matters a lot bhai.

As far as the vote is concerned, I want you in back as MK but I'd still think about my family and their policies.
But I want to know what's going on in your mind now, how can I, "WE=MK" trust you?

WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK AND SAY WHICH WOULD HURT YOUR FEELINGS IS (IS THIS ANOTHER PLAN BY HIM WITH WK TO SOMEHOW DEFAME MK AND LETTING THEM IN ON OUR WEBSITE TO FUCK EVERYBODY'S PRIVACY UP OR HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO TALK TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE)

If you can explicate these type of questions which would arise, and letting us know what exactly had happened in the first place, I'll happily cast my vote.

Skidoosh!
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 09:11:31 am »
Hmm.
I'm speechless.

If you wanted to rest or even have a break, you could've had just posted an application for inactivity, even if you needed some time off, if you were facing in real life difficulties, leaving the clan with an awful excuse (and when you were confronted, you used to say idk the exact reason, just felt like leaving) then coming back like it was nothing (although you realized what your mistake was and apologized) still matters a lot bhai.

As far as the vote is concerned, I want you in back as MK but I'd still think about my family and their policies.
But I want to know what's going on in your mind now, how can I, "WE=MK" trust you?

WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK AND SAY WHICH WOULD HURT YOUR FEELINGS IS (IS THIS ANOTHER PLAN BY HIM WITH WK TO SOMEHOW DEFAME MK AND LETTING THEM IN ON OUR WEBSITE TO FUCK EVERYBODY'S PRIVACY UP OR HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO TALK TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE)

If you can explicate these type of questions which would arise, and letting us know what exactly had happened in the first place, I'll happily cast my vote.

Skidoosh!
Some members were playing gta5 online  instead of helping us while I was playing vicewar.(i know it was childish behaviour I admit.) We were defeated very badly, everybody made fun of it and it upset me a little bit. thats why I gave my account password to hunting, I know a very silly reason, I sold my family for a game, but as I said I regretted what I did, I didn't dare to apply back. I thought you all would be more angry with me if I told you that was the reason...

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 09:30:33 am »
Hmm.
I'm speechless.

Skidoosh!
Some members were playing gta5 online  instead of helping us while I was playing vicewar.(i know it was childish behaviour I admit.) We were defeated very badly, everybody made fun of it and it upset me a little bit. thats why I gave my account password to hunting, I know a very silly reason, I sold my family for a game, but as I said I regretted what I did, I didn't dare to apply back. I thought you all would be more angry with me if I told you that was the reason...
useless idiotic reason to give someone " piece of shit useless pathetic kid with no brain" your account and he is begging us for unban . you betrayed your family for this thing and you expect us to trust you again. So please give me one reason to trust you again

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 09:51:03 am »
Oh You Here Bro I Respect You But You Always Mom Abuse Me What Kind Of This Behavior you called me FAGGOT Etc :(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 09:55:56 am by RiDDlER »

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 10:13:01 am »
Hmm.
I'm speechless.

Skidoosh!
useless idiotic reason to give someone " piece of shit useless pathetic kid with no brain" your account and he is begging us for unban . you betrayed your family for this thing and you expect us to trust you again. So please give me one reason to trust you again
no one can bring past but i will try to my best for bring it back(when we were good..)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 10:18:18 am by MorfiN »

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 10:16:31 am »
Oh You Here Bro I Respect You But You Always Mom Abuse Me What Kind Of This Behavior you called me FAGGOT Etc :(
we used to fight. you are right but we still have time to solve problems
 :)

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 10:23:26 am »
we used to fight. you are right but we still have time to solve problems
 :)
Okie Meet Me In-Game Maybe we can Solve This Prob & Can Be Friends :)

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 11:20:26 am »
MKs
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 12:33:13 pm »
I don't know what happened in the past but according to me you got nice skills and can be useful for us. I would like to give you a MKt. Don't screw up.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 01:12:18 pm »
I really wanna give you a chance for sure but i wont go with my opinion unless my managment is not not going to take over your application cause they know well that what had happen actually so for now good luck with your application. Long time by the way dude.
Playing Since 2011

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 02:53:31 pm »
As it is well said your respect is in your own hand and u have destory it by your own being a mature one u have leak our clan privacy to some wks which is totally unbearable and i dont think we should give you a chance. So iam not agree with you to be here.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 02:54:42 pm »
I really wanna give you a chance for sure but i wont go with my opinion unless my managment is not not going to take over your application cause they know well that what had happen actually so for now good luck with your application. Long time by the way dude.

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 03:17:21 pm »
I will give you an opportunity to join us again but you have to start from the beginning as a trainee member to rebuild your reputation, so I will go with Mkt. So please don't let us down and there is a long journey in front of you....you have to pass it in order to gain our trust changing vote to No
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:45:00 pm by cool3 »

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 03:28:15 pm »
Ok MKs don't cry now loser 8)