•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application Thomas, Tom4S, HeisenBerg  (Read 8230 times)

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Thomas, Tom4S, HeisenBerg
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2021, 10:52:01 pm »
No, simply because he doesn't care explaining himself regarding his past experience with VU.

I appreciate when applicants are direct and eager to explain themselves in their applications once they apply. Remember, it's you applying here and trying your luck, not us pulling you in the clan.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I got accepted in VU in 2018, everything was going well but there were unfortunate circumstances in internal matters of clan where i lacked behind in some aspects, some members weren't happy and there were others stuff i won't disclose here ( related to internal policies of VU ).
i took a 1 year break and thought of having a fresh start from MK where i have my mates, I think i have the potential to work as a team again and make vc-mp a better place for newbies.
This is all i can say right now, because I'm not one of those who defame others for their own good ,whether they are to be blamed or not. its true that i was demoted but i wasn't the only one.

And I'm not trying my luck, if i decided to join MK i have my vision and explanation has been given, If you have questions, just message me on discord.

If you see it as defaming, ok. :)

As I said previously, it's applicants coming here and trying to get into the clan, not us pulling them in the clan. Our system for applications perfectly allows everyone to publicly express themselves regarding anything which gets brought up, as long as it doesn't break forum rules ofc.

My questions and concerns are stated here, I won't send any messages on Discord nor is there any need for that. What's missing is the answers, which are being kept hidden for some reason.

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2021, 08:48:53 am »
No, simply because he doesn't care explaining himself regarding his past experience with VU.

I appreciate when applicants are direct and eager to explain themselves in their applications once they apply. Remember, it's you applying here and trying your luck, not us pulling you in the clan.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I got accepted in VU in 2018, everything was going well but there were unfortunate circumstances in internal matters of clan where i lacked behind in some aspects, some members weren't happy and there were others stuff i won't disclose here ( related to internal policies of VU ).
i took a 1 year break and thought of having a fresh start from MK where i have my mates, I think i have the potential to work as a team again and make vc-mp a better place for newbies.
This is all i can say right now, because I'm not one of those who defame others for their own good ,whether they are to be blamed or not. its true that i was demoted but i wasn't the only one.

And I'm not trying my luck, if i decided to join MK i have my vision and explanation has been given, If you have questions, just message me on discord.

If you see it as defaming, ok. :)

As I said previously, it's applicants coming here and trying to get into the clan, not us pulling them in the clan. Our system for applications perfectly allows everyone to publicly express themselves regarding anything which gets brought up, as long as it doesn't break forum rules ofc.

My questions and concerns are stated here, I won't send any messages on Discord nor is there any need for that. What's missing is the answers, which are being kept hidden for some reason.

I see you're eager to know, but I just simple cannot point the finger at some person which belonged to the family i once belonged to, I still have the reverence but I'll not turn back.
Pointing the finger to the member of the clan will in turn directly point the finger at the clan itself, since every member is a brick in the foundation of the clan.

what your question requires me is to do what is unethical in terms of the policies of the clan and individual, neither i have that kind of agenda nor i do have the proposition for it.

If you prefer, you can ask your questions here.

I'll glad to answer them, but in most suitable manner preferable as i do not want to defame or point finger at someone because people have different opinions about different subjects, all i can say that is there was a miscommunication and a bad history.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2021, 05:21:40 am »
First of all Hi
i was totally out of the scene until i've seen your application .
why you don't feel comfortable enough to say out your name ?
i usually tell people that every clan literally says this word on their forum "We are a family" but i bet they don't mean it, they don't even know the meaning of it.
We here at MK make it real and you already have seen live examples of it.

keeping everything aside, before I cast my vote I want to know more regarding your last days in VU, kindly give an explanation regarding whatever happened that got u kicked
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 05:32:51 am by DeViL_JiN »

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2021, 07:48:22 am »
First of all Hi
i was totally out of the scene until i've seen your application .
why you don't feel comfortable enough to say out your name ?
i usually tell people that every clan literally says this word on their forum "We are a family" but i bet they don't mean it, they don't even know the meaning of it.
We here at MK make it real and you already have seen live examples of it.

keeping everything aside, before I cast my vote I want to know more regarding your last days in VU, kindly give an explanation regarding whatever happened that got u kicked

We had a discussion over internal matter of clan and didn't come to the common terms and mutual understanding i.e. miscommunication that involves the higher ranked members so that is why I cannot share that publicly. If i did, that will be a direct accusation on the clan member and and the clan itself.

I respect everyone there, they supported me and helped me evolve into a better teammate but there were some circumstances that were a bad luck between our clan mates.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:26:12 am by Tom4S »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Enzo

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 02:06:57 pm »
MKt

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2021, 12:10:34 pm »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2021, 11:35:48 am »
However, I will still wait incase you decide to put your ego aside and honestly answer these queries and clear things out in the best possible manner. Having said that, I am going with Neutral for now. I might change my vote in case you give out the necessary explanation. Thanks and regards. :) :)
Hello there, so yeah we both had a detailed and a quite comprehensive conversation regarding everything that both of us had in our minds. If I talk about my personal self, then I would say that yeah, I got to know you more due to that, got many things cleared out which I previously had in my mind due to which I wasn't having good opinions & thoughts regarding you. Now talking about you, I am quite glad to see that you also didn't hesitated to share uncleared things regarding everything revolving round us and also, you didn't hesitated in getting them cleared out, which is a good sign in a way that it actually helps people to bridge out the gaps between them. Whatever happened before and whatever you did before was maybe due to, as you yourself stated (if I am not wrong), your misunderstanding of certain things and also that certain people whom you referred to as your close ones, failed to understand you. That's ok as long as your intentions are clear and you no longer hold any negativity, hatred, and any sort of grudge regarding the ones who are around you OR who will be in the same clan/family like yours. Having said that, considering the fact that one of your main purpose for joining us is to get rid of all those old bad vibes & experiences you've had before, why not shall we head up for a fresh start together? ;) Changing my vote to MKt for you bro, I hope you try your best to show your utmost potential in here with us and have a better future in this community alongside us. And also, don't let us down man, especially those who are positive and are vouching for you. Good Luck! ;) ;)

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2021, 03:28:12 pm »
However, I will still wait incase you decide to put your ego aside and honestly answer these queries and clear things out in the best possible manner. Having said that, I am going with Neutral for now. I might change my vote in case you give out the necessary explanation. Thanks and regards. :) :)
Hello there, so yeah we both had a detailed and a quite comprehensive conversation regarding everything that both of us had in our minds. If I talk about my personal self, then I would say that yeah, I got to know you more due to that, got many things cleared out which I previously had in my mind due to which I wasn't having good opinions & thoughts regarding you. Now talking about you, I am quite glad to see that you also didn't hesitated to share uncleared things regarding everything revolving round us and also, you didn't hesitated in getting them cleared out, which is a good sign in a way that it actually helps people to bridge out the gaps between them. Whatever happened before and whatever you did before was maybe due to, as you yourself stated (if I am not wrong), your misunderstanding of certain things and also that certain people whom you referred to as your close ones, failed to understand you. That's ok as long as your intentions are clear and you no longer hold any negativity, hatred, and any sort of grudge regarding the ones who are around you OR who will be in the same clan/family like yours. Having said that, considering the fact that one of your main purpose for joining us is to get rid of all those old bad vibes & experiences you've had before, why not shall we head up for a fresh start together? ;) Changing my vote to MKt for you bro, I hope you try your best to show your utmost potential in here with us and have a better future in this community alongside us. And also, don't let us down man, especially those who are positive and are vouching for you. Good Luck! ;) ;)

Thank you for clearing things out and understanding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tarkan, I failed to understand the question you asked so that is why I tried to contact you on discord but you show no interest in clearing the misconceptions about my application and kept pointing to the your post.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2021, 04:35:11 am »
MKt for you bro, I hope you try your best to show your utmost potential in here with us and have a better future in this community alongside us. And also, don't let us down man, especially those who are positive and are vouching for you. Good Luck! ;) ;)

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2021, 10:59:53 am »
I'll go with Majority.

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2021, 05:53:28 am »
thank you so much.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2021, 07:39:39 am »

Playing since 2010

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2021, 09:20:33 pm »
Thanks for votes.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 01:24:06 pm »
Most votes seem to be positive counted based on our policies but with that said there were a few against you.

I personally dug into it a bit more since you refused telling us what exactly led to your demotion/kick/departure in VU(unless I missed it somewhere) and I was told that you had many issues with the clan members which were arisen by your ego.

Before accepting you, are you willing to leave it aside? Also if your promotion takes long are you going to ask to be promoted?
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2021, 05:08:37 pm »
Most votes seem to be positive counted based on our policies but with that said there were a few against you.

I personally dug into it a bit more since you refused telling us what exactly led to your demotion/kick/departure in VU(unless I missed it somewhere) and I was told that you had many issues with the clan members which were arisen by your ego.

Before accepting you, are you willing to leave it aside? Also if your promotion takes long are you going to ask to be promoted?

agreed without a second thought.

I hope that we will be able to accomplish our goals along side with my clanmates as a join family members.

Personally, i feel that this is the right place to begin with and achieve wonders for this community.

Thank you.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009