•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Serum  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Serum

• [MK]
  • Snitch
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
My Application Serum
« on: October 30, 2020, 02:32:42 pm »

Nickname: Serum

Your Previous nicks: Cole

D.O.B/Age: 12

Location/Country: India

GMT/TimeZone: GMT + 5:30

Servers you usually play on: LW, EC, EGAD, VKS, EAD , TDW

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Argonath RPG, due to shared account

VC-MP History: I am playing VCMP from 3 year started in 2017
My previous Clans are SkT, UF, NAR, RK

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join MK because this looks like family to me of good and helpful people I think it will be worthy my time I want to stay here for rest vcmp career

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I told in my previous application but I will do again
RK - Not good people except marine
UF - Closed
SkT - different language speakers and everyone start to leave it
NAR - Kicked by Klaus for wrong thinking

IRC or Any other contact info: Serum#4693 discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: yes Risky shared about warns in EC, i will tell about it that the warns were there for 1 year or more. http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=Serum you can see them here the first was 2019 then after 1 year but that was not true because I did not attempt evade my computer got hanged then third recieved some time ago and got banned for some days

also some people complain about my behaviour i will say that i dont rage everytime only sometimes when I lose my mind, I dont like to yell on people but some make me do it but I am calm mostly

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-serum/

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Serum
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 02:43:12 pm »
Who are you and what do you want from us you are not cole.
Playing Since 2011

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 02:50:08 pm »
There are/were more than 1 Cole players in vcmp, @attackerx.
MKt
Hunzukuts

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 02:58:54 pm »
MKt
@ELK kindly try to understand he is not that same cole who was in UF he is stealing cole identity and try to make us fool i have a confirmed information regard that particular cole, i will show these proves to management.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 03:14:45 pm »
MKt
@ELK kindly try to understand he is not that same cole who was in UF he is stealing cole identity and try to make us fool i have a confirmed information regard that particular cole, i will show these proves to management.
Would be better if we got it confirmed from his brother, don't you think? @Spiller

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 03:17:09 pm »
Would be better if we got it confirmed from his brother, don't you think?

Yes, @AttackerX, I think you have misinterpreted something. I am his brother / former UF Leadership and I can confirm that this guy is the same Cole that was in UF.

Though I won't cast my vote, I'll stay neutral because he's my brother.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 04:07:25 pm »
No, you are not ready yet, and also is it too early "you got denied on 15 October and now today is 30 October"

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 04:50:28 pm »
No, you are not ready yet, and also is it too early "you got denied on 15 October and now today is 30 October"

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 05:16:21 pm »
Too quick Bro No Better Luck Next Time  ;)

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 05:45:00 pm »
Well... Although your previous application here was denied due to the fact that a few of my mates had some doubts regarding you. Maybe those doubts are clear now I assume or maybe not. Well I will leave that for my mates to decide as that is their own respective opinion regarding you which obviously depends on their own judgment. Now, coming to my thoughts regarding you and also the vote which I casted for you on your previous application, yes they shall remain unchanged for this application of yours too due the fact that I am still firm on the points that I highlighted from you and your previous application which, in my opinion, are quite convincing. Again, I am happy to see you here, you are a great guy there is no doubt in that and I hope that you shall eventually prove yourself to be a worthy addition to this family. Looking forward to have you with us. MKt is my vote for you again this time, as I highlighted above that my vote is unchanged. Don’t disappoint me and all of us who are positive for you bro and best of luck. ;) ;)

Though I won't cast my vote, I'll stay neutral because he's my brother.
@Spiller You don’t need to restrict yourself from casting your vote on this application bro just because he is your brother. Because as far as I know, there isn’t any rule here which directs us to restrain ourselves from voting on the applications of our siblings or other close ones. Obviously you can vote on any application if you have logical reasons for that (which I assume you have obviously lol). No need to worry man. ;) ;)

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 05:51:38 pm »
Nope

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 03:30:51 am »
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 04:52:11 am »
@Spiller You don’t need to restrict yourself from casting your vote on this application bro just because he is your brother. Because as far as I know, there isn’t any rule here which directs us to restrain ourselves from voting on the applications of our siblings or other close ones. Obviously you can vote on any application if you have logical reasons for that (which I assume you have obviously lol). No need to worry man. ;) ;)

I was not casting my vote because my opinion could be different from everyone else and perhaps clouded by irl relationship.

But if you say, since he's my brother I know the most about him and I'd like to share some information.

I'd start with his behaviour, he might be a little more cocky but we are almost the same. I don't like to attack somebody at first neither he would, only if someone's tries to be a wiseass. If he's frustrated by someone then he'd go /report them. And we all vent out at some point, only the fact that he's a kid, immature and yet to know about professional/formal behaviour.

He has fair skills, prefers game objective over KD whoring and he has always stood by his clan - in UF and SkT. Actively participated in two Vice Wars, 8 as UF, and 9 as SkT (he played against me in VW9 and was quite annoying).

The case about HP Hacks went like this - undisclosed was a UF member at those times and he was in possession of some hacks (namely the chilli trainer) ; and he shared the same with Cole, can not blame it all on bad company because the decision to use them was his own. But he has been clean so far after that. Even after being kicked from UF he came back and stayed there after I left.

I'd vote Trainee, with proper guidance he can be a very good addition,
although I'd consider the outcome fair and just even if its negative because surely he's immature.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 06:19:47 am »

Should've waited a bit more, plus I haven't seen you around in game too lately. (Or maybe its me who cant find the time to play lol.)

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 03:15:33 pm »
NO
You are not Ready
Best of luck next Time