•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as Trainee>My Application Razor.  (Read 3858 times)

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
<Accepted as Trainee>My Application Razor.
« on: September 27, 2021, 04:15:41 am »

Nickname: Razor.

Your Previous nicks: Leviosa, president, Norwel...

D.O.B/Age: 18.

Location/Country: Brazil.

GMT/TimeZone: -3:00.

Servers you usually play on: BRL, EC, RTV, CTF & LW's.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: -

VC-MP History: Well, I started playing VCMP still on 0.3z for a short period, I started playing 0.4 since 2015 (6 years I've been playing) under the nick F.B.I.S.W.A.T(VC).

Why do you want to Join MK ?: When the name MK comes to my mind I remember that the clan is one of the most respected clan and I see that it carries a great legacy in VC:MP, I know that I will feel comfortable being part of this family because there are players who have a good nature and I see them as good clan mates, I don't exactly know all the clan members but I greatly hope that we will come to know each other over time and share lots of team moments so I will feel at home as I become member of that respectable clan.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: In 2015 I was accepted into the TNC clan, after that I left the clan due to inactivity and lack of commitment to members.

In 2016 I joined NYB and left because It was inactive and the only active clan member who had no contact with anyone else.

In 2017 I became a member of BK as SkyLineXS^, after some period the clan was closed, still in 2017 I joined the SPK clan and left on my own because I used a hack on the BRL server.

In 2018 I returned to SPK and then I left due to inactivity and lack of contact with clan members, still in 2019 I became a Dx member (which was previously TNC), I left the clan due to inactivity and lack of fellowship.

In 2020 I became a member of the LBR, I left the clan not because it was inactive, but because of the leaders' lack of commitment to the clan, also I know that members only accepted me because I had already applied and no one responded for a long time, I say this after reading comments made by honorary members of the clan, another reason considered reasonable is that the leaders were not active and had no commitment to the clan as I said, therefore I would remain a Trainee and no one would ever be promoting me, some time later I applied to EK where I met great friends, I left because the clan members were having intrigues because the clan was inactive and the leaders didn't have time to deal with the clan.

IRC or Any other contact info: I no longer use IRC, but I use Discord (Razor#1735), Facebook and WhatsApp.

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes definitely.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I've always been a very active player on VC-MP in the community itself, constantly playing some of the servers listed above until I decided to develop my own server and it slowed my server activity, also my PC had problems with the motherboard and I couldn't play for a while, yet remain active in the community; another reason is because of real life issues and commitments but nothing that makes me inactive in the community or in the game. I hope this doesn't influence my application, for those who don't know me I offer you the chance to get to know me better and I'm able to any questions related to the clan.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: I remember applying it here when I was starting out in VCMP but I couldn't find the application.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:45:33 pm by Tobi »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Razor.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 07:27:55 am »
Hi razor i hope ur doing ok so im gonna stay on Neutral for now u should hangout with us more on discord and almost half of my clan mates comes to lw (including other servers) play with us more so that my clan mates get to know u then i'll cast my vote for u bro  ;)

Good luck!!

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 02:18:39 pm »
Hi razor i hope ur doing ok so im gonna stay on Neutral for now u should hangout with us more on discord and almost half of my clan mates comes to lw (including other servers) play with us more so that my clan mates get to know u then i'll cast my vote for u bro  ;)

Good luck!!
Hi DarkSlayer. Yes of course, I will try to fit in more with you all, thank you for your support. :)

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 05:29:56 pm »
Hey Leviosa mi hermano y chico de bunking de la escuela :DDD

Brother, as far as promotions are concerned here, that you would get for sure, and you would get the
credit for being a good addition to this clan.
Although the timings I understand are wack, as I'm inactive as per our Pakistani time because I'm working
a nine hour shift from Monday till Friday but at night, all the espanol people I meet and play
with are amazing and you and I also have spoken and met in the game at that time,
if it's hard for you to not join at Pakistani time for people to talk to you, I would say at least
try because a lot of my clanmates are not familiar with you.

Hacking makes it worse for the player, for his development, for even people trusting him ever again,
I know you are not a person who would repeat that but snake can sometimes shed their skin to become
even a bigger snake, not saying that you're a snake, just a wise saying.
Don't disappoint me.

I vote MKt

GOOD LUCK!
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline ArThaS.

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • Boreyaat At its Peak
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 05:47:19 pm »
Hello Razor, I have gone through your application its so well written. You precisely mentioned everything that is so astonishing. More often the thing that impressed me is you wrote about the era you hacked and your guts to mention it. Majority of applicants just ignore these things. Were as it is the most important thing to mention. People hesitate to mention it because they are afraid that others will broke their trust on them. For a guy like you i don’t expect such things again. You are a good lad, i have already seen your in-game behaviour its so fine. Without any hesitation i wanted to give You Trainee vote. Hoping that you wont broke my trust and pride on you. You would be a great addition among us. Best of luck for the rest of the votes. 💜🥀🖤
And And And i forgot to mention that your are very rare in-game. 🥺 give it sometime
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:51:39 pm by ArThaS. »

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 06:36:25 pm »
When exactly do you play? I have not seen you in the servers you mentioned above (except i dont play in BRL) or my memory is foggy.

Neutral for now

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 06:43:01 pm »
Hola @Oreocake & @ArThaS., I will give you my word that I will not disappoint you, thank you for your confidence! <3

Hey @Alpays, how're you? I usually play from GMT-16, I believe that at this time most players are playing, as I said I had been playing these servers constantly, but I took a break so I could start developing my own server and in the meantime i have had problems with my PC motherboard, i am returning my activity on these servers and i say i have never stopped being active in the VC:MP community itself.

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 02:56:01 am »
Hello,

I've rarely seen you in-game though but your application is well written.. I will be Neutral for now. Good luck with other votes.

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2021, 05:51:47 am »
Neutral.

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2021, 07:17:26 am »
You look friendly, MKt for a fresh start.

@OreoCake, you're studying spanish or what?

@Razor, I'm not sure if you will understand me or not, yo hablo español, soy mexicano, no estoy activo en el juego porque no tengo tiempo y de cierta forma perdí el interés. Buena suerte.

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2021, 08:22:04 am »
Well written application, no bad history or such.
You are both a good scripter and player. I'd like to vote trainee for a good fresh start, and I'm sure you shall make it to scout in no time. :thumbsup:
Hunzukuts

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 09:27:13 am »
Your Application is well written and your vcmp past history is also good and clean so i am voting Trainee  ;)

buena suerte con otros votos  ;)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2021, 11:31:13 am »
I too believe that you would be a great fit here.

Trainee :)

All the best!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:23:48 am by Aegon »

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2021, 08:04:05 pm »
Thanks for your votes and for the time you'all took to read my application <3

@Razor, I'm not sure if you will understand me or not, yo hablo español, soy mexicano, no estoy activo en el juego porque no tengo tiempo y de cierta forma perdí el interés. Buena suerte.
Hola @Crack, como vás manito?

La verdad es que no soy español pero puedo te entiender pues mi idioma es cerca de tu idioma, te vi en BRL y mencioné que ya manejaste EC, de todos modos no pierdas el interés en el juego. :)

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2021, 10:00:56 pm »
@OreoCake, you're studying spanish or what?

YO HABLAS POQITO ESPANOL, haha I'm an assistant manager in a company where we deal with clients based in USA, so they're mix of Spanish and English based customers XDD
cooltext410186585731151" border="0