•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as Trainee>My Application PIIPEE  (Read 4539 times)

Offline deviL

• [MK]
  • Don
  • MK Member since February, 06, 2012
    • View Profile
Re: My Application PIIPEE
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2022, 03:52:56 am »
Piipee hi bro :3

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2022, 04:08:02 pm »
Hello there old chap, good to see you here. I would've voted positive but your loyalty at this instant concerns a lot to me and to other, especially older, members of MK. Frankly speaking, I see little to no effort in your application and idk why it doesn't really seems that you're that enthusiastic to be a part of us and maybe you're just looking for a tag of an old and reputed clan like MK for the limited time that you'll spend playing vcmp again, considering that there's no assurance as to how long your activity will last as VCMP, by this time, is almost already dead. Plus you left the clan almost a decade ago for a lame reason I assume, at least based on what I got to know regarding you by some of the veterans here. Considering all that, I'll vote No for this time. Kindly spend some more time hanging out with us, both in game and on our discord, so that we get to know each other better, and also that it'll give us a better understanding regarding the fact that are you really interested in being a part of us or not. Good luck! ;) ;)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 04:13:59 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 12:17:11 am »
Hello there old chap, good to see you here. I would've voted positive but your loyalty at this instant concerns a lot to me and to other, especially older, members of MK. Frankly speaking, I see little to no effort in your application and idk why it doesn't really seems that you're that enthusiastic to be a part of us and maybe you're just looking for a tag of an old and reputed clan like MK for the limited time that you'll spend playing vcmp again, considering that there's no assurance as to how long your activity will last as VCMP, by this time, is almost already dead. Plus you left the clan almost a decade ago for a lame reason I assume, at least based on what I got to know regarding you by some of the veterans here. Considering all that, I'll vote No for this time. Kindly spend some more time hanging out with us, both in game and on our discord, so that we get to know each other better, and also that it'll give us a better understanding regarding the fact that are you really interested in being a part of us or not. Good luck! ;) ;)

I'll keep it in mind friend, but I'm full of work, sometimes I play, but there will always be time for something, regards man !

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 01:16:46 am »
Hola,

I don't exactly remember but I've seen you wear MKs tag back in 2017/18 when I was a part of TRC/ SS. I've no idea if you had quit the clan or the game since there's no leaving topic on the forum boards, so I will just go with Scout vote based on your previous rank here. Good luck with other votes.
Hunzukuts

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2022, 02:52:12 am »
Hola,

I don't exactly remember but I've seen you wear MKs tag back in 2017/18 when I was a part of TRC/ SS. I've no idea if you had quit the clan or the game since there's no leaving topic on the forum boards, so I will just go with Scout vote based on your previous rank here. Good luck with other votes.
}

another player also used that tag, it wasn't me because at that time I was retired from the game, in 2020 I was active again, I wasn't part of those clans, thanks bro!

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2022, 02:54:08 am »
Piipee hi bro :3

Hiiii broderrr, how r u man

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2022, 09:11:02 am »
Avoid multiple posting

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2022, 06:34:45 pm »
[...] I will just go with Scout vote based on your previous rank here. Good luck with other votes.

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2022, 08:09:45 pm »
Mks

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2022, 11:59:23 pm »
Where have you been all these years pipi? Are you really want to join us again?.

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2022, 12:12:00 am »
Where have you been all these years pipi? Are you really want to join us again?.

I was only inactive for studies and work, if I want to join my bro.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2022, 12:37:09 pm »
i dont recall you PIPE from the migration of DZ to MK back in 2012. STill you seem chill.
can you jump into discord and hang with us there so we can know more of each other?

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2022, 09:07:33 am »
I dont know why you still want to play this game but there is always space for oldies.
MKt.

Offline PIIPEEGB.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
  • [MKt]PIIPEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2022, 11:54:31 pm »
i dont recall you PIPE from the migration of DZ to MK back in 2012. STill you seem chill.
can you jump into discord and hang with us there so we can know more of each other?
hello I do not use those applications, I only play and would use this page

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2022, 03:39:47 pm »
hello I do not use those applications, I only play and would use this page

why? do you also think discord is dark web like the media called it in portugal due to a nerd trying to kill his teacher and commenting it on discord?  :D