•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Martyrdom <accepted as Scout>  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Martyrdom

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
My Application Martyrdom <accepted as Scout>
« on: February 28, 2022, 08:10:07 pm »

Nickname: Martyrdom

Your Previous nicks: Sup_, RevengeRacer, Roentgen and a lot of disposable 1 day underalias names

D.O.B/Age: January 23rd, 2004 (18 years old)

Location/Country: Venezuela

GMT/TimeZone: GMT -4

Servers you usually play on: RTV, VCAD, LW, KOTH, EC

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nahi

VC-MP History: I have been playing since 2016 and joined two clans along the way (UF, RT)

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well.... From where should I start? I basically grew up with a lot of people here since 2018 and even before then... One of the first peeps I met in VCMP was Halchter and had My first spark of interest in the clan although I had not applied before because it was admittedly not a realistic goal at the time and the only guys I knew were Halchter and Ratchet so like good luck to me lol. I then finally managed to mete a lot of guys when I joined RTV staff and we also went through a lot together which increased our brotherly Bond and.... I got carried away sorry.

tl:dr I want to join MK because I feel safe here since only here I was seen at my Best and also at My worst and only here I can be myself which is something I cannot Say about other clans.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: UF: Leader went down a dark path, became a hacker and ruined the clan. Otherwise had no reason really.

RT: To come out clear... Leadership was a pretty tiring job which lead me to have some fights with it's members + outside of winning matches I felt pretty lonely tbh which is also why I did not try to fight this more than I had already. Disclaimer: I got no issues with any of it's members they are good otherwise just me and them in the same clan does not work.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: Sup_#9644

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yea boiiiiiiiii

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Sorry for the misplaced caps and other gramar mistakes i'm typing this i'm phone, My English is much better than this I swear 😅

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: None
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:36:14 pm by Spiller »

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Martyrdom
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 09:31:01 pm »
One with so much potential!
You have been around for a good period of time. Almost everyone in MK knows you i guess, so to cut it short, I go with full MK vote here.
Hunzukuts

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 10:28:59 pm »
MARTY MORNING RIDER AND NIGHT APPLIER! 8)
I personally would love to have you here brother, voting MKs! ;D
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 03:47:44 am »
I've known you for about 3 and a half years now, almost ever since I started playing. You're a friend everyone wishes to have, you've been there by my side no matter how hard things were. I will never be able to ensemble enough words to express how glad I am to finally see you here.

And from where I'm coming, all I can say is I perfectly understand the reason behind you leaving RT. I'm sure you tried to stick for as long as you could.

After saying all this, it will be disrespectful if I voted anything less than full member. You deserve it more than enough.
Looking forward to be clanmates again. All the best.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 07:55:06 am »
Good to see u here bro and i see a great effort on ur application as well and i've never seen u with such childish behavior like other players so if my clanmates are okay with u means im also okay with u joining this family ;)

MKs hope to see u soon bro  8)

All the best to u for further!!!

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 08:38:32 am »
Good to see u here bro and i see a great effort on ur application as well and i've never seen u with such childish behavior like other players so if my clanmates are okay with u means im also okay with u joining this family ;)

MKs hope to see u soon bro  8)

All the best to u for further!!!

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 03:33:58 pm »
Wtf :o ;D I'm really happy to see you applying here, strong MK from me

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 03:56:56 pm »
Yo RARTY my bro, good to see you here. I have become quite lazy lately regarding checking forums otherwise I would've voted well before today hahaha. Now coming on your application, no doubts and misunderstandings held, no confusions there, and no uncertainty in your potential and mindset, according to my judgements. Yes, we have been together for well more than a year now and I couldn't agree more on this:
I then finally managed to meet a lot of guys when I joined RTV staff and we also went through a lot together which increased our brotherly Bond.

Though I would've gone with Full MK too, but I guess MKs is a better fit for you, considering other minor things. And I am sure, you'll earn Full MK tag in no time because you have what it takes for that. All the best! ;) ;)

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2022, 10:30:22 pm »
Wtf :o ;D I'm really happy to see you applying here, strong MK from me

Offline Leviosa

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 06:29:34 pm »
I go with majority, I exchanged ideas with you only a few times, I believe it is a good addition to the clan. Good luck!

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 01:05:17 am »
Hey Marty good to see you here. Let's get to the point, Can you please tell if those "certain players" join MK, Will you abandon MK just like RT?

Offline J e a N

• Thug
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 03:43:18 am »
MKs Buena suerte papi ;)

Credits: Myself

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2022, 12:37:31 pm »
This was a surprise. I wasn't expecting this at all but am for sure glad to have you here. I'd go with MKs for you . Best of luck with other votes.

Offline Martyrdom

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2022, 02:17:26 pm »
Hey Marty good to see you here. Let's get to the point, Can you please tell if those "certain players" join MK, Will you abandon MK just like RT?

Nah I do not mind if they join like I just said on my app I have got no issues with them otherwise it's just the circumstances back then about the stress of being a leader there being always expected to take the initiative and being chastised when I don't made for a very tense environment back then but otherwise no issues since I can just chill in the background here without that kind of stress plus also be with my all time homies  8). So nah I do not mind in fact I would vote MKs for them if they came.

Why u asking this though u wannna invite them? :-X jk

For everyone else thank you so much I didnt expect this much good reception really ya'll make me feel special  :)

Also pls if ya'll have any other question ask me on discord writing on phone sucks so fucking much stop torturing me like this pls :'(

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2022, 02:35:55 pm »
I am glad that you applied here and it'll be great to have you here in MK mirty mi frin :oop:

I'll go with Scout. All the best!