•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: [Closed]My Application Marine  (Read 5889 times)

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
[Closed]My Application Marine
« on: June 17, 2021, 07:30:16 pm »

Nickname: Marine

Your Previous nicks: Baloch , Rysani , Jack_Sparrow , Fawad , uliam , Zulfiqar.

D.O.B/Age: 2005/16

Location/Country: Karachi/Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT + 5

Servers you usually play on: EC , RTV , CTF , TDW , EA.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Yes In Argonath For Reason Ban evading.
Reason I banned?
my first ban was Banned for Death Match
and the second banned was also same but not 3rd.
at third i banned for ban evasion but i didnt did any ban evasion . i dont know that if you windows your hard disk your banned will removed. i thought they unbanned me so i started playing from another name. after getting a unfair banned i abuse kessu by joining server name with abuse's. Fk_kessu etc. so they perma banned me .

VC-MP History: I started playing vcmp from since 2015. and i leave it around 5 or 6   months in 2017 and rejoined it in 2018 , 2018 and 2019 was so cool years for vcmp daily rtv party was so fun . so my interest in vcmp increased. /  RK , DmC , TkD.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: As i can say that 40% MK's r my nearby friends. and every one've a dream that he want to see his self at a good  clan.
Such That VU Clan also  have a good party. thats why they want to join it same to MK.
and i tried hard to join MK but many times i get failed but hope not this time.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: TkD Closed.
DmC Members became hacker or half was inactive.
RK it was my one of di best clan ever in vcmp , but the thing is that no one likes it and i m good skillfully player ... so you understand it.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yea.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I Tried Hard to improve my self but i did what i can.

Sorry for bad english any problem ask me in discord.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-marine/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:23:15 pm by Crack »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Marine
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 11:50:39 am »
Hello Marine good to see your application.
Bro i have read your application and to be honnest your last statement regarding your previous clan didn't satisfied me at all specially about RK where i believe you represented a lame excuse to evict out the actual reason behind resignation of your previous clan so i urge you to please explain us a bit more about RK linked with your leaving so that we can easily judge you.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 01:07:03 pm »
Bro i have read your application and to be honnest your last statement regarding your previous clan didn't satisfied me at all specially about RK where i believe you represented a lame excuse to evict out the actual reason behind resignation of your previous clan so i urge you to please explain us a bit more about RK linked with your leaving so that we can easily judge you.
when i leaved RK , my mod was so cool no tentions of clans etc and my focus was only gameplay. you know when i join server 90% i talks about clan abuse's etc. and i will be in a better clan with good players. i m also joining MK  for my frnd Halchter <3.
Well.

Actually My real reason for leaving is that: First it was clan of blitz which i re-opened it without asking permission i asked him but he didnt give him any answer so i re-opened it around 2017-18 i think. and every one says that it was blitz clan you re-opened it without permission. so my mod became's off after listening this kinds of answers. and my english was also weak where i cant lead the clan  with proper words. my friends also told me to leave RK clan and better to join another good clan cuz you're skillfully player so your not looking good at this point. i did many foolish/crazy things in my life that i leave RK for 1 month and after a month i rejoined it. it was so fking mindless thing i ever did it twice. when my app's get denied i join again RK it was so shame for me.... and i also leave vcmp for 2 3 months for that reason. so this time  i got improved thanks to ibee who improved me.

if any problem in reading call me on discord. you can ask ibee what questions you need i can understand ibee's tounge so quick/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 02:23:38 pm by Rysani »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 02:42:49 pm »
I would say NO, not because you lack skill, but you lack maturity ..
Let's see how it goes 'cause you need time.
Best of luck!
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 02:45:47 pm »
I would say NO, not because you lack skill, but you lack maturity ..
Let's see how it goes 'cause you need time.
Best of luck!

Im Agree with maturrity.

Thx for your vote.

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 02:46:42 pm »
Your friends gave u suggestion about joining a good clan, but there are also other good clans to join so then why choose MK?
Im expecting an honest answer for that.

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 03:14:06 pm »
Why do you want to Join MK ?: As i can say that 40% MK's r my nearby friends. a

i already told you that 40% MK's r my nearby friends . and MK is also one of my fav clan this is not my first time that i tried. i did many times before. but get failed.
and MK is also in the top clans of vcmps. and i m skilled player so i should be in a top clan.

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 03:27:51 pm »
Fair enough!! Right now im staying on Neutral grounds for u cuz my vote will go according to my clan mates.

Good luck bro!!
Why do you want to Join MK ?: As i can say that 40% MK's r my nearby friends. a

i already told you that 40% MK's r my nearby friends . and MK is also one of my fav clan this is not my first time that i tried. i did many times before. but get failed.
and MK is also in the top clans of vcmps. and i m skilled player so i should be in a top clan.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 04:17:16 pm »
when i leaved RK , my mod was so cool no tentions of clans etc and my focus was only gameplay. you know when i join server 90% i talks about clan abuse's etc. and i will be in a better clan with good players. i m also joining MK  for my frnd Halchter <3.
Well.

Actually My real reason for leaving is that: First it was clan of blitz which i re-opened it without asking permission i asked him but he didnt give him any answer so i re-opened it around 2017-18 i think. and every one says that it was blitz clan you re-opened it without permission. so my mod became's off after listening this kinds of answers. and my english was also weak where i cant lead the clan  with proper words. my friends also told me to leave RK clan and better to join another good clan cuz you're skillfully player so your not looking good at this point. i did many foolish/crazy things in my life that i leave RK for 1 month and after a month i rejoined it. it was so fking mindless thing i ever did it twice. when my app's get denied i join again RK it was so shame for me.... and i also leave vcmp for 2 3 months for that reason. so this time  i got improved thanks to ibee who improved me.

if any problem in reading call me on discord. you can ask ibee what questions you need i can understand ibee's tounge so quick/
Brother there is not even a single statement in your entire post where you briefly mention us about the reason behind depaturing from your previous clan you just form a narrative story about your clan journey rather than coming to the straight point so now to sum up all you doesn't sound a mature enough atleast to me but still i will strive to find a positive feedback from you to cast my vote in your favour. Neutral till the moment.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 05:00:18 pm »
a clan named TkD  Created by me in 2016 know as The Killer Dead for LW.
reason its closeD? . A guy named Patrick aka brother of fullfilled and puriya the guy patrick  joined in my name and asked puriya his password. puriya give him his password then after 2 days patrick took the all of money of puriya from bank and sold his cars. when i joined the server that puriya has left the clan and he reported on me for stealer. and Forever all of my members leave the clan and called me stealer. then i know that some one told me a admin that it was not my ip it was patrick ip where he joined and took money when he caught he also left the clan. and only me amir and zbb was left into clan after a week i closed the clan and Accepted in DmC then the leader of DmC Kameena_KinG use wall hacks in lw. whole DmC gone afk so i leave it.

Then i Re-opened RK Clan.
Reason for leaving: i already told you half story . and i was also getting problems with RK members bcz of inactive no listening to leader and only GOD was good in whole RK . all was traitor's.  Nassim Sheep Bninin Black_Knight etc. many kids i trained in RK server then they became traitor and leave RK after 1 week this kids called me Paki lagger who got trained by me . i hate this kind of traitor's. when i gather players for clan war but the next day some one joined another clan. always was my mod of in RK in war match tournaments they'were late in matchs every time i do 5v2 5v3. i thought i m training this kids will win the tournament but they're became traitors.
i made every kind of server for RK. waste my 6 months on servers but i got what nope.
 i know better now which ting is right or which is false.

Thx.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:10:32 pm by Rysani »

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 05:39:12 pm »
Hello,
You still have a lot of room for improvement. Hopefully you will

As of now I am neutral.

PS: you are currently banned in Argonath, so I think thats also one of your shortcomings, that cannot be ratified.

Goodluck with other votes
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:43:14 pm by stubb34 »

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 06:03:33 pm »
Hello,
You still have a lot of room for improvement. Hopefully you will

As of now I am neutral.

PS: you are currently banned in Argonath, so I think thats also one of your shortcomings, that cannot be ratified.

Goodluck with other votes

thx for your vote.

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 08:30:31 pm »
Hi.
I only saw you in game a few times and i don't know you much but it seems that your english is not good enough and i think you have to work on your english to communicate with others before willing to join here, my vote is no for now good luck.

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2021, 09:04:51 am »
Hi.
I only saw you in game a few times and i don't know you much but it seems that your english is not good enough and i think you have to work on your english to communicate with others before willing to join here, my vote is no for now good luck.

thx.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2021, 10:03:52 am »
Hello there marine. Ok first of all, I was about to delay my response a bit more as I personally work according to the principle that is closely observing a particular applicant's behavior, attitude and actions before sharing an opinion regarding him/her or casting a vote for him/her, but seeing some misconceptions being stirred up here regarding the applicant (Marine) and also that his unfortunate inability (yet) to fully defend and explain himself kinda forced me to come here and write something. OK now, as for marine, I always have been positive for this guy since the day he expressed his interest in MK and the day since he started hanging out with us. His skills as a player and his mystique as a team mate are the particular qualities that though some guys among us won't notice quickly, but you still can't ignore them cuz they really exist in him and that's what I personally have realized after the incredible amount of time I have spent with him. Now coming to his english & communication skills, there's no such harm in not being able to read/write/speak english fluently here as I assume that many of us had that particular shortcoming which we improved with the passage of time, especially by the guidance of friends and seniors, and as for Marine, I am pretty confident hat he'll improve those too. Now coming towards his Argonath server ban scenario, idk what's the whole story behind it but according to my experiences and without intending to have any sort of offense towards any individual OR group, I believe that majority of the bans/punishments that the players receive in that particular server are solely based on their negative confrontations with the staff based on staff's personal reasons and ego issues, again I am repeating that I don't mean any sort of offense for either the server or its Staff, I just gave my judgement based on experience which you guys may believe if you want to. Though @Marine, I would still highly suggest you to somehow try to get unbanned there in case you're still banned. Apply for unban on their forums or contact any Argonath staff member to assist you in getting unbanned. Because though whatever the reasons are, I personally kinda don't want a particular person to represent MK who's banned in any of the official servers at least. Lastly, regarding my vote for you, I'll go with a Neutral for now, though I am looking forward to change my vote to Trainee in case you manage to get rid of your minor shortcomings in a short span of time. It's my request to the management that kindly keep this application open for a little longer period of time so that we may get to see the possible results which I personally want to see. Thank you, and all the very best @Marine! Don't lose hope, you can do it! :) :)