•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: [Closed]My Application Marine  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Marine
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2021, 08:24:18 am »
Well, this application is better than your last one. Not much impressed but atleast I am convinced you weren't applying for trolls.

No one can improve in English drastically in a short period. But one thing you can do is not use short forms and slangs when you're writing a formal application.

Your ban in Argonath doesn't bother me. I know you'll be loyal to the clan if you make it.
I'll vote trainee for you, my friend. I have no doubt on your skills and loyalty.

Thanks Spiller Brother , I always listen your speak's and mind it that you're speak truth and in behaviour so every one like's that comments.
Hope You will get successfuly in life.
You make me so much happy. :)

Bro I dont have any problem in playing argonath but it makes me shame that i m perma banned in a offical server but the time when i got banned i didnt even know how to write getcar and my english was so bad and i was kid so i dont understand any thing i just write fuck_kessu etc. cuz i was newbie in vcmp and i dont understand any word of english and the game play when i got improved a bite in 2018 i understand a bite  . idk how to get unbanned so my brother told me that make a appeal in forum to get unbanned but got denied and i abuse kessu in the names of fk_kessu_mom etc. idk what i m doing i just think it as a joke but he took it seriously and perma banned me for argonath. so i know now what is wrong wt is true. well.

from 2018 to 2021 i  m trying to get unbanned but guy kessu is not gonna unban me any more. i dont care about playing but it is VC:MP Offical server so it makes problem.

i m special thanks to this guys i improved me: Spiller , Ibee , Ken , Spartain , Berkay_KhaN aka Lord of Khans.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 08:39:00 am by Rysani »

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 07:24:45 pm »
Fuck all bullshit that happened in the past. I'm positive for you @Marine and I'm sure you will get better and more better by the time. I don't think trainee rank would be of any problematic.

Thanks Berkay KHANISH.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 07:27:23 pm by Rysani »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2021, 04:52:28 am »
come join MK in Valorant  :D

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2021, 07:25:04 am »
come join MK in Valorant  :D

i dont play with irons. jajaj noob xd

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2021, 07:29:50 pm »
sorry NO not ready  ::)

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2021, 08:11:48 am »
sorry NO not ready  ::)

i think i was ready in my last app thats why you voted me traniee.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 08:49:06 am by Rysani »

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2021, 10:35:19 am »
there's a huge room for improvement waiting for you.

no.

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2021, 10:59:00 am »
Fuck all bullshit that happened in the past. I'm positive for you @Marine and I'm sure you will get better and more better by the time. I don't think trainee rank would be of any problematic.
I hope you won't disappoint.

Playing since 2010

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2021, 11:58:32 am »
Well it seems that ur a gud guy so i guess i should give u 1 chance to prove urself so my vote will be MKt for u.
Don't dissapoint me bro.

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2021, 01:39:53 pm »
I hope you won't disappoint.

thx bro.

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2021, 01:40:29 pm »
Well it seems that ur a gud guy so i guess i should give u 1 chance to prove urself so my vote will be MKt for u.
Don't dissapoint me bro.

thx bro

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2021, 07:26:33 pm »
Hello there marine. Ok first of all, I was about to delay my response a bit more as I personally work according to the principle that is closely observing a particular applicant's behavior, attitude and actions before sharing an opinion regarding him/her or casting a vote for him/her, but seeing some misconceptions being stirred up here regarding the applicant (Marine) and also that his unfortunate inability (yet) to fully defend and explain himself kinda forced me to come here and write something. OK now, as for marine, I always have been positive for this guy since the day he expressed his interest in MK and the day since he started hanging out with us. His skills as a player and his mystique as a team mate are the particular qualities that though some guys among us won't notice quickly, but you still can't ignore them cuz they really exist in him and that's what I personally have realized after the incredible amount of time I have spent with him. Now coming to his english & communication skills, there's no such harm in not being able to read/write/speak english fluently here as I assume that many of us had that particular shortcoming which we improved with the passage of time, especially by the guidance of friends and seniors, and as for Marine, I am pretty confident hat he'll improve those too. Now coming towards his Argonath server ban scenario, idk what's the whole story behind it but according to my experiences and without intending to have any sort of offense towards any individual OR group, I believe that majority of the bans/punishments that the players receive in that particular server are solely based on their negative confrontations with the staff based on staff's personal reasons and ego issues, again I am repeating that I don't mean any sort of offense for either the server or its Staff, I just gave my judgement based on experience which you guys may believe if you want to. Though @Marine, I would still highly suggest you to somehow try to get unbanned there in case you're still banned. Apply for unban on their forums or contact any Argonath staff member to assist you in getting unbanned. Because though whatever the reasons are, I personally kinda don't want a particular person to represent MK who's banned in any of the official servers at least. Lastly, regarding my vote for you, I'll go with a Neutral for now, though I am looking forward to change my vote to Trainee in case you manage to get rid of your minor shortcomings in a short span of time. It's my request to the management that kindly keep this application open for a little longer period of time so that we may get to see the possible results which I personally want to see. Thank you, and all the very best @Marine! Don't lose hope, you can do it! :) :)
Changing my vote to Trainee due to seeing apparent improvement and tons of inner potential. There's always a room for improvement and I think you can learn many things once you'll be a part of our family, hopefully. Good luck! :)

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2021, 08:39:08 pm »
Changing my vote to Trainee due to seeing apparent improvement and tons of inner potential. There's always a room for improvement and I think you can learn many things once you'll be a part of our family, hopefully. Good luck! :)

Thanks Brother Ibee_the_ruler.

Offline magRullyVE

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2021, 12:30:16 am »
I vote trainee.
But do me a favor. Take off all negativity and replace it with positivity. Live in peace with all players, even haters (as much as you can).

I will not complain about your english, but you do need to improve it. Be open to learn as you communicate with us.

By FaF

Offline Rysani

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2021, 03:32:48 pm »
I vote trainee.
But do me a favor. Take off all negativity and replace it with positivity. Live in peace with all players, even haters (as much as you can).

I will not complain about your english, but you do need to improve it. Be open to learn as you communicate with us.
Thank You So Much Milko Brother , Ofc.