•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application JiNX  (Read 3370 times)

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
Re: My Application JiNX
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 06:02:21 pm »
I don't have any issues with you but for me you are not ready yet.
NO for now.

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 02:17:20 pm »
Trainee's votes are just counted as opinions not a brick solid vote just reminding.
plus you invited him you can stand for him and one reply on application as you stated your vote was enough fiber let other team mates decide what they think about the applicant and if they want him in or not.
its a no from my side anyways gl.

Offline JiNX

• Snitch
  • rip
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 03:21:17 pm »
Trainee's votes are just counted as opinions not a brick solid vote just reminding.
plus you invited him you can stand for him and one reply on application as you stated your vote was enough fiber let other team mates decide what they think about the applicant and if they want him in or not.
its a no from my side anyways gl.
I don't have any issues with you but for me you are not ready yet.
NO for now.
Alright, if you found a weakness in me So I'll exactly try to improve it. Anyway thanks for your votes. :)
Since unknown

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 10:22:37 am »
I believe I've only saw you in EC and you're pretty inactive.
I don't know you for sure, that's why I'd have to say no.
Umm let's see how it goes.

Good Luck matee! :)
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline JiNX

• Snitch
  • rip
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2020, 01:57:02 pm »
I believe I've only saw you in EC and you're pretty inactive.
I don't know you for sure, that's why I'd have to say no.
Umm let's see how it goes.

Good Luck matee! :)
Unfortunately, I'm little busy in my exams after finish it I'll spend my all time with you.
Anyway thanks for your vote.
Since unknown

Offline JiNX

• Snitch
  • rip
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2020, 06:25:56 pm »
Maybe I'm not ready for this community.Close my app, sorry for inconvenience, change of plans.
Since unknown

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2020, 08:05:25 pm »
Maybe I'm not ready for this community.Close my app, sorry for inconvenience, change of plans.
Look jinx a cheap attitude can never bring u up in any field cause u lose when u give up iam pretty sure nobody among us has compel u to join our communtiy apart from Fibre and accordingly we are putting our good effords to value ur application u have been a experience from ur previous clan each member have right to ask once they feel any guilty from applied person to make their opinion in satisfactory and all u need is to prove yourself a straight farward player from every cornor so kindly fix ur little thing cause they play a vital role to gain creditiy
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:24:38 am by AttackerX. »
Playing Since 2011

Offline FiBrE

• [MKt]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 11:20:41 am »
I agreed with the attackerx as he already explained that you've a little weak. You have to work on it, brother, don't go anywhere. Stay with us and try to correct the mistakes that you have made in the past.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:13:04 pm by FiBrE »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 03:00:59 pm »
I agreed with the attackerx as he already explained that you've a little weak. You have to work on it, brother, don't go anywhere. Stay with us and try to correct the mistakes that you have made in the past.
Basically i dont think he is bad in his reputation when in the past, he seems like a nice person to me but what i actually want to clear him is every member have their own mindset and he have to make them satisfy in his feedback which is too necessary to show his  sympathy towards our community rather then making flame which is simple gesture of giving up without any patience. He need to improve some more to co operate us by the way No for now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:04:31 pm by AttackerX. »
Playing Since 2011

Offline JiNX

• Snitch
  • rip
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2020, 04:06:41 pm »
Basically i dont think he is bad in his reputation when in the past, he seems like a nice person to me but what i actually want to clear him is every member have their own mindset and he have to make them satisfy in his feedback which is too necessary to show his  sympathy towards our community rather then making flame which is simple gesture of giving up without any patience. He need to improve some more to co operate us by the way No for now.
After got some negative votes I was thinking, I'm not ready and trying to closs my app. But I didn't notice that
I'm getting loosing from myself. Thanks attacker and fiber to support me. Also  I'll not disappointed you again.
Consequently, If I get deny this time then I'm not going anywhere I'll full co operate with all members and apply again and again until I can't get your positive votes. Once again thanks.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 04:09:12 pm by JiNX »
Since unknown

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2020, 04:38:16 pm »
It's great that you made this decision to let your application stay brother. Some of the clan members aren't familiar with you and some haven't seen you in VC:MP so afcourse It will take some time to discuss your application.

Don't get disappointed, patience is a big thing.. my mate just focus on yourself to see if you have some mistakes and try to fix them in this time.. :)

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2020, 10:16:10 pm »
I appreciate your mature statement in opposed to move out of arguments and possessed a sign of responsible player while admiting ur faults, thus i want to give you an opportunity, trainee from my point of view
Playing Since 2011

Offline JiNX

• Snitch
  • rip
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 10:25:14 am »
I appreciate your mature statement in opposed to move out of arguments and possessed a sign of responsible player while admiting ur faults, thus i want to give you an opportunity, trainee from my point of view
It's great that you made this decision to let your application stay brother. Some of the clan members aren't familiar with you and some haven't seen you in VC:MP so afcourse It will take some time to discuss your application.

Don't get disappointed, patience is a big thing.. my mate just focus on yourself to see if you have some mistakes and try to fix them in this time.. :)
Thanks buddies! for this opportunity.
Since unknown

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2020, 10:30:43 pm »
Okay as you wish.

Denied