•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application imkiki  (Read 4613 times)

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
My Application imkiki
« on: January 16, 2020, 09:58:15 am »

Nickname: imkiki

Your Previous nicks: KingOfVC, CaT

D.O.B/Age: 20

Location/Country: Malaysia

GMT/TimeZone: +0800

Servers you usually play on: RTV

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: no

VC-MP History: Playing VCMP since 2012 but some issue i stopped playing until December 2013 i start playing VCMP again with name 'KingOfVC'. Have been part of old clans such as VU, DU, mainly doing server developement.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: The main reason i apply because i have many friends here, at least if i have problem i can share with them, help each other (ofc not involve them in drama)

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: TsG - Closed
DS - Kicked
DK - Closed
VU - Left, having problem with some members
DU - Left
iNs, left, unsuitable in that clan and wanted to seeking new challange

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: Kikita 😈#1337

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yes if played as baiter role

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: 1 year ago i was bad boy (very bad one), trying to apply on that time and get rejected and also involved some drama. But few months later instead keep digging own grave, i decide to rebuild my own reputation, with some help from community ofc. I starting to making old and some new friends, developing RTV3 (which one of most played server in VCMP), fix old community that i ruin before, help some ppl in scripting. Everyone deserve second chance, and i try not to waste this chance.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-imkiki-2523/

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
Re: My Application imkiki
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:11:45 am »
MKt for sure

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 10:28:04 am »
MKt
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 11:17:33 am »
same most story on your previous application on VU which was a month ago ?

you came after rising from death and you tried to contact VU first i'm a good boy now take me in they just clearly replied with their first post on your application after getting an answer from there now you are here with the same story i was a bad boy bla bla blaaa and now you are asking us i want to get in ? just after a month when you tried to get into some other party.
i have no interest no.  :(

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 12:16:42 pm »

you came after rising from death and you tried to contact VU first i'm a good boy now take me in they just clearly replied with their first post on your application after getting an answer from there now you are here with the same story i was a bad boy bla bla blaaa and now you are asking us i want to get in ? just after a month when you tried to get into some other party.
i just want to tell what happen few month ago, so dont expect new 'story'. And about vu, it seems most of members dont like me in, why i should i waste time like few years ago? and im not suddenly alive, i already back few month ago do things like i method in my 'story'. I no need to lie, ppl in community can tell.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:21:16 pm by KingOfVC »

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 12:55:39 pm »
Elaborate more on why you left/were kicked from those clans.

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 01:09:55 pm »
are you still into hacking? :D

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 01:49:37 pm »
are you still into hacking? :D
haha thats was loooong time ago

Elaborate more on why you left/were kicked from those clans.
iNs - i have problem with some members, and it not worth to solve, more info about my left can be found here:
https://ins-vcmp.com/index.php?/topic/29-leaving/

VU - same reason as above, but more dumb move because i not even try to explain to members on that time

DU - left because clan was inactive on that time (2017~18)

DK - closed by leader (leader was [VU_R]Trans[X]FomeR) on 2015

DS - [EAF]Sean clan back in 2015, internal problem which kicked by leader

TsG - not exactly remember as it was happen in 2014

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 04:23:25 pm »
no

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 05:00:45 pm »

i just want to tell what happen few month ago, so dont expect new 'story'. And about vu, it seems most of members dont like me in, why i should i waste time like few years ago? and im not suddenly alive, i already back few month ago do things like i method in my 'story'. I no need to lie, ppl in community can tell.
so you applied there instead of having a chit chat with members of Vu like every one does to generate an idea if they are capable to join the team. Or in other words you wanted to know how they will react on your straight application without even showing your good boy activities , seems like you aren't committed to what you choose PAL if you now changed for good and you first chose VU so you should've stick to them anyways my mates can judge things well then me.
No from my side.

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 05:26:40 pm »

so you applied there instead of having a chit chat with members of Vu like every one does to generate an idea if they are capable to join the team. Or in other words you wanted to know how they will react on your straight application without even showing your good boy activities , seems like you aren't committed to what you choose PAL if you now changed for good and you first chose VU so you should've stick to them anyways my mates can judge things well then me.
No from my side.
I apply there because i wannt join my fellow friends but it harder than few years ago when i apply to VU, and MK is my another choice. I wont apply in clan which i dunno each other. And thank you for your vote ;)

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 05:59:15 pm »
Hello Kiki,
I just want to know if you are active in-game or not, and in which servers you are mostly online.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:59:01 pm by Stubborn »

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 01:52:32 am »
Hello Kiki,
I just want to know if you are active in-game or not, and in which servers you are mostly online.
i mostly active in RTV
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:57:04 am by KingOfVC »

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 10:12:28 am »
Your cheat history and reason of leaving iNs didn't satisfy me, no.

Offline KingOfVC

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 10:40:01 am »
Your cheat history and reason of leaving iNs didn't satisfy me, no.
it was 2 years ago i using asi mods and about iNs, i think i already give clear explanation, why i should hurt myself for staying there?