•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Self-Denied>My Application Hazard / Dabangg  (Read 4209 times)

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Hazard / Dabangg
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 10:52:53 pm »
neutral..

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2020, 05:49:23 pm »
UF and CF huh? In that case, I am compelled to ask. Who else plays, browses on your PC? Give nicknames.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2020, 06:18:08 pm »
None plays VC:MP from my PC expect my elder brother who just use software for work and enjoyment purpose.

What do you think about UF? It isn't having bad condition but just because of some personal reasons I had to leave it.

Not nowadays' CF; old time CF when Rami, Injection and other powerful members used to play. But I didn't go far (left quickly)

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 09:55:52 am »
no you arent ready.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 02:25:52 pm »
Not nowadays' CF; old time CF when Rami, Injection and other powerful members used to play. But I didn't go far (left quickly)

Correct me if im wrong..isnt rami that guy banned in LW for aimlock or other kind of cheats?

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 03:17:13 pm »

Correct me if im wrong..isnt rami that guy banned in LW for aimlock or other kind of cheats?
Rami doesn't use any kind of hacks but he had a cafe in which all other players used to play. A player from his cafe used aimlock and this all happened though I don't really remember much about it but he was really nice guy, sure you can ask anyone from this community.

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2020, 07:55:34 pm »
You said you left CF because you got busy with life. Typically, in such circumstances, when a player returns to the game, he goes back to the clan he originally left. So why didn't you go back to CF?

Rami doesn't use any kind of hacks but he had a cafe in which all other players used to play. A player from his cafe used aimlock and this all happened though I don't really remember much about it but he was really nice guy, sure you can ask anyone from this community.
No, he and his bunchful of kids were totally retarded as far as I can remember.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2020, 05:12:10 am »
You said you left CF because you got busy with life. Typically, in such circumstances, when a player returns to the game, he goes back to the clan he originally left. So why didn't you go back to CF?

No, he and his bunchful of kids were totally retarded as far as I can remember.
Whatever when I came back in the game the CF was destroyed almost, everyone left it including its own leader Injection and never saw a member expect Rami after it so I decided to join other active clan which can support me and I can give my support back to. I joined UF (it was inactive a little bit but atleast I liked their members and its respected clan still so I decided to join UF. I stayed for more than a year and then left

I repeat again I don't know nothing about Rami but was a member of his clan. (I left after a month)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 05:14:06 am by Dabangg »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2020, 09:09:40 am »
You forgot the most "powerful" member, Generator....He generates all the power Rami needs to run his cafe

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2020, 01:48:29 pm »
You forgot the most "powerful" member, Generator....He generates all the power Rami needs to run his cafe
Whatever.. I wanna drop this CF thing here because I only stay a month in that clan (being inactive) so how would I know what is going on in CF.

No more talks about CF please.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:27:42 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2020, 09:21:12 pm »
not yet

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2020, 08:49:57 am »
Do you/have you ever play(ed) on cafe?

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2020, 10:01:36 am »
Do you/have you ever play(ed) on cafe?
I never went to any café because there's only a little amount of cafes which are untrusted and unorganized so I don't feel like goin' there. Also the other reason I always had my own PC so who cares 'bout goin' to cafes.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2020, 03:20:21 pm »
Well sorry for this guys but I wanna close this application right here.

Some guys take time to understand the consequences and so did I. Late but not least, it took me some time to understand that family & loyalty are most superior things in not only VC:MP but in this world so I don't wanna join MK but rather I'll be happy to stay clan-less rather than betraying my own family.

Sorry for wasting your time buddies, MK has always been my favorite clan and it will be. But really even If I'm accepted here, my mistakes will never be fixed again and I don't wanna betray this clan. I've disappointed many of my friends and I don't wanna live like this.

Cya 'round!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:30:09 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2020, 06:06:56 am »
Lol what?

We just asked you some questions as part of the regular screening process and you flinched like a chicken.

Self denied, it is then.