•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Self-Denied>My Application Hazard / Dabangg  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
<Self-Denied>My Application Hazard / Dabangg
« on: December 30, 2019, 06:06:10 pm »

Nickname: Hazard / Dabangg

Your Previous nicks: [UF]Hazard, RKB_Ricky, Samurai.JacK^, =AF=Samura[ I ]*, F50, [CFt]ReIgNs, =VK=Ra[E]eS, =AF=Diego, =AF=Destroyer, Playboy192, =R4Q33B=, [UFr]Dabangg_dada, [UFt]Bhutto

D.O.B/Age: 6th October, 2003

Location/Country: Pakistan, PK

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5

Servers you usually play on: European City, Littlewhitey's, RTV, CTF and EAD

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No I'm not banned in any of the servers expect Argonath RPG because they have strict rules and they don't really trust or listen to their players. I've requested 'em to unban me. (Click here to show my unban appeal)

VC-MP History: I'm a young guy grown up playing VC:MP like as any other buddy here. Playing it since 2012. My career in VC:MP was so enjoyable and cool and I liked to challenge other players and fight with them.

I used to play LW alot with the blue tommy team of XaARM (from whom I inspired for the first time)

After a smaller period of time I started to play other servers like EC and CTF.

MaTrIx. (a VU member) taught me c-glitch and other ways to become good at fighting (for this act I'll be thankful to you :p)

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I saw many clan members playing from MK specially some of my friends like Halchter and Danish. I like to play with them to improve and revive myself.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: UF, AF, VK and CF

UF - Personal problems with a few members since long so I decided to leave it.

AF - It was a clan started from a famous and cool server called Grand Theft Auto Asian City. The owners of AF were zeus and me but because of inactivity we had to close it.

VK - Inactivity of members

CF - I was extremely busy that time I didn't even get a little time to play VC:MP so I left it.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord | Dabangg#8320

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes, afcourse!

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I got ban history in a few servers including LW because I tested aimlock in LW but soon I got unbanned and I fixed my present. Most of the players' past is bad but they're improved in present so its the same case for me.

I made a big mistake testing the aimbot in LW and still I'm feeling shame for that act. I got kicked from UF and almost got banned from all official servers. I was about to leave VC:MP but I never gave up till now.

I fixed myself and became stronger than the past. I'll never repeat the same mistakes again if a chance is given to me I promise.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: Nope, its my first application here in MK.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:07:35 am by Blurry »

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Hazard / Dabangg
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 06:07:40 am »
MKt

Mujo desh zindabad sindhu desh zindabad

Offline Azal

• [UF]BloodClaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 06:11:13 am »

Hey hazard just wanted to clarify that you never told me about any personal issues with any member ever when you were in UF which was pretty unfair to me. But with that being said good luck with your application

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 07:26:43 am »
MKt

Thanks Danish! <3

Hey hazard just wanted to clarify that you never told me about any personal issues with any member ever when you were in UF which was pretty unfair to me. But with that being said good luck with your application
Hello Azal, I told you and Spiller about Fox's issue and I wasn't feeling comfortable in the clan since long then I decided to leave UF. After some time ya'll clan members started to doubt my loyalty again so I lost my all hopes from that day.

Sidenote: To clear your misunderstandings, SF is a VCCNR gang only. I used that tag just because I didn't like to play without tag. I've removed it now, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 07:28:17 am by Dabangg »

Offline Azal

• [UF]BloodClaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 07:50:58 am »
MKt

Thanks Danish! <3

Hello Azal, I told you and Spiller about Fox's issue and I wasn't feeling comfortable in the clan since long then I decided to leave UF. After some time ya'll clan members started to doubt my loyalty again so I lost my all hopes from that day.

Sidenote: To clear your misunderstandings, SF is a VCCNR gang only. I used that tag just because I didn't like to play without tag. I've removed it now, thank you.
Well let me make this really clear i don't have any memory of you even mentioning fox to me i can't say anything about spiller. also about Fox he was never a member neither is. but yeah i am not gonna post more in your app because i have good wishes for you. lastly i'd like to wish you good luck once again

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 10:54:07 am »
MKt

Thanks Danish! <3

Well let me make this really clear i don't have any memory of you even mentioning fox to me i can't say anything about spiller. also about Fox he was never a member neither is. but yeah i am not gonna post more in your app because i have good wishes for you. lastly i'd like to wish you good luck once again
Thank you for saying good luck to me. I'm using Android currently. I will send you screenshots and talk further about it on discord to clear your misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 10:56:30 am by Dabangg »

IcyF

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 12:26:46 pm »
You need to work on your behaviour, NO.

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 06:08:26 am »
MKt
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 12:51:13 pm »
Hey Hazard/Dabangg, although I don't know much about you I am impressed by your english here. I will give you a chance, good luck with the application :)

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2020, 01:03:18 pm »
Hi Dabangg,
I think you needed to wait atleast 1 month after leaving the previous clan and then apply here. I will be neutral atm. Good Luck with other votes.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2020, 01:25:56 pm »
Hi Dabangg,
I think you needed to wait atleast 1 month after leaving the previous clan and then apply here. I will be neutral atm. Good Luck with other votes.
Sup Stubborn! Yeah its a little bit early for me but I thought its time to forget the past and focus on improving the future. Well thank you for your opinion but its been half a month since I left UF.

You need to work on your behaviour, NO.
I'll surely try to fix it Icy, see ya!

Hey Hazard/Dabangg, although I don't know much about you I am impressed by your english here. I will give you a chance, good luck with the application :)
Yeah, I saw you only a few times in VC:MP now. but heard a lot about you that your a joyful and an open-minded person. Thank you for your vote brother, I'll surely improve my bad habits and hope you'll support and guide me as a brother. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 01:31:59 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 05:40:37 pm »
Hi Dabangg,

Offline XiaoKeAi

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 12:31:37 pm »
Neutral

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2020, 05:04:59 pm »
Hi Dabangg,
I think you needed to wait atleast 1 month after leaving the previous clan and then apply here.
No.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 05:48:28 pm »
Changing my vote to MKt