•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <DENIED>My Application =Goku=  (Read 416 times)

Offline GOKU

• View Profile
<DENIED>My Application =Goku=
« on: May 12, 2021, 02:56:47 pm »

Nickname: =Goku=

Your Previous nicks: Arman_Sekhon

D.O.B/Age: 18

Location/Country: india

GMT/TimeZone: +5:30

Servers you usually play on: gboyz,wks,copsvsrobbers

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No, I'm not banned in any VC:MP server(s).

VC-MP History: i am playing since 2020 jan 5 (i did not join anyclan ) my first clan.

Why do you want to Join MK ?:  Apart from the fact that Miami Killers is one of the most reputed and respected clans in VC:MP, I'd like to join the clan because:
• I have a lot of friends from VC:MP who belong to this clan,
• the people in the clan are really friendly and helpful, I've been in touch with a few of the clan members and they're just really good people,
• I like to work with teams, just because I like the philosophy of team spirit and I believe what can be done with unity can not be done alone... And after all who doesn't like friends, along with teams there comes new friends.
• And to conclude, I'd just say I was thinking about joining the clan since quite a bit now, but I felt I was lacking activity but now I feel I'm pretty active and would really like to work as a team with you guys. ;)

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: N/A

IRC or Any other contact info: email > armaansekhon1122@gmail.com

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: pro player, friendly behavior,make friends faster.:>

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: N/A
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 03:09:42 pm by 7/\zZ »

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application =Goku=
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 03:04:14 pm »
Denied.
You simply copied your application from other applicant which tells much about your efforts towards our clan.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 03:09:37 pm by 7/\zZ »