•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application FroZeN*  (Read 2809 times)

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
My Application FroZeN*
« on: May 18, 2021, 11:31:42 am »

Nickname: FroZeN*

Your Previous nicks: SdS.FroZeN, [F2]FroZeN, JohnWicK, [ON]M416,[ON]CyberTroN, F2.Hea[T]^, Shadow.of.Darkness

D.O.B/Age: 18/04/2004 | Eighteen age.

Location/Country: Pakistan.

GMT/TimeZone: +5:30 UTC

Servers you usually play on: VKs, EC, RTV.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: Playing VC-MP since 2016.  I had joined many clans in the past namely:

• VM: I didn't spend much time in this clan, I joined this clan because I do nit wanted to be clan-less.
• RF: I was invited in this clan by a good friend DanielS. So I had chosen to accept the invite.
• ON: I did just a mistake by joining it, because they were against Pakistani players, abusing them continuously. I joined this clan for I wanted to spend some time with professional players.
• F2: This was the time when I fought many battles against many clans. I was invited by the clan.
• SdS: So soothing and peaceful clan. I joined this clan because I wanted to remain in peace and perform my event duties easily.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: • It was always my desire to join MK clan from beginning  but I thought I was never capable of it. Now when I have got something special and potential to apply for it; all the reason is the clan is well respected, and most honourable clan in the VC-MP. I will not say if I have many friends in the clan, but I'll say I've friendly attitude with the clan. I'll also won't say if I have helped the clan many times but I will say I will definitely help the community in future.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: - Clans which I had leaved:

• VM: The clan was closed.
• RF: The clan was handed over to another person who closed it when he could not manage it.
• ON: I did just a mistake by joining it, because they were against Pakistani players, abusing them continuously.
• F2:  I wanted to be clan-less for some time, I didn't want to have more death matching things, because I was focusing more in editing things. The clan was on its peak, and it was hard decision to take it for I had spend much time in it.
• M4z: Clan was unsuccessful in maintaining its root and got abandoned.
• SdS: The clan leader is busy with his life and couldn't maintain the clan anymore.

IRC or Any other contact info: • Discord: FroZeN #9656

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes why not.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: • Well I maybe unknown to some of you, so I would like to share some of my introduction of my VC-MP history here:

My beginning of VC-MP may feel annoying. My beginning history isn't good, but my present is well admired and well appreciated. In the beginning of my VC-MP history, I was too immature and I knew nothing of this game. Actually it was my first online game I ever had played. So understanding everything took me much time than it is supposed to be.

In the mid of my VC-MP history I used to practise a lot to gain more skills, I never asked someone to train me, but rather chose to do everything myself by playing in a blank server. In this way,  I found many glitches, and techniques. But as I mentioned it was still bad for I got no tolerance at that time. I was too immature and faulty. I also had fond of being admin in a server. Because of this I was beast at reporting players. Yet I never got accepted. Apart from it I never got disappointed.

My last two years: This was the time I learnt skills ain't everything, but respect and maturity is everything. I totally got diverted from death matching and mostly put my time in making events and mini-games in a server named VKs. I really did outstanding! I was changed, it wasn't that old player with too much immaturity but a player with great potential. ( and yes I became admin after that 🙃)

And till now this is all happening now.

Some of you haven't played with me or spend that much time but I can assure even if you spend a few minutes with me, you will really feel great.  :)

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:52:46 pm by FroZeN »

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
Re: My Application FroZeN*
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 02:02:36 pm »
Very well written application. I vote trainee for a fresh start.
I'd like you to play side by side with your Khan brother in clan wars or events.
Hunzukuts

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 02:04:50 pm »
Shukarrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Good Luck ;)
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 02:38:57 pm »
I hope you will show the same devotion you've put in your application towards the clan as well.
Trainee.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 04:57:41 pm »
I hope you are serious and honest on your words, so Trainee for fresh start.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 05:00:59 pm by cool3 »

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 06:20:13 pm »
Your app is nicely written, with all the past/present information given in a detailed and neat way. I feel that you are a guy with potential judging by your app. So, if you are serious about joining MK and if you do get accepted, don't mess it up.

Though I don't approve of this line you've mentioned in your app:
And I this is gonna to be last application (if gets accepted) in my VC-MP history.

After writing such a detailed and good application, I wouldn't think like that because I would know that I have a chance.

Nonetheless, for a fresh start, Trainee for you.

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 06:44:08 pm »

Though I don't approve of this line you've mentioned in your app:
And I this is gonna to be last application (if gets accepted) in my VC-MP history.

After writing such a detailed and good application, I wouldn't think like that because I would know that I have a chance.

You are indeed correct. I should not have written this. Well, I will take it as a knowledge and I will improve my wording more by this. I just wrote it because of my overthinking in the end.

And a sheer thanks for your kind votes. I'll indeed show and prove what I've shown in my app.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:58:06 pm by FroZeN »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 06:55:34 pm »
Just like my clan mate aegon said about this line it shows me that u have a lack of interest in this clan and i dont think that u want that becuz to get accepted in this clan u MUST show us ur deep interest in it just like the way u have shown interest by putting so much effort in ur application and also i've played only once with u in lw u need to hangout with us more so me and others would get to know u better.Then i will cast my vote for u
Im going Neutral this time.

Gud luck with other votes!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:59:42 pm by DarkSlayer »

akurr

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 07:52:29 pm »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 07:54:29 pm by akurr »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 04:46:07 am »
whatever my team decides good luck  ;)

Offline J e a N

• Thug
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 05:32:17 am »
No

Credits: Myself

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 08:28:13 am »
Detailed and To The Point Application. Just as the family members state, I would like to give you a chance. Going with Trainee ! Good Luck With other Votes!

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 11:08:06 am »
Yeah a old player. I know you from a long time I don't even remember how long. You have improved alot and still improving. MKt for you my guy. Don't let me down

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 11:13:10 am »
MKt For you Frozyyy <3

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile