•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application FroZeN*  (Read 2807 times)

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: My Application FroZeN*
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2021, 01:23:02 pm »
2 day is ago and this is denied from f2 clan
https://f2-clan.boards.net/thread/374/denied-clan-joining-app-frozen?page=1&scrollTo=2855
I can't login in your forum

Well I've got many friends in F2 clan. Few of them asked me to apply for it, and return to F2 as I before was. In my whole career I spent much time in F2 than any other clan. It was really painful for me that they denied my app. If you put yourself in my condition that time, you would feel it. They will deny me for they cannot trust me. And then I simply made my mind to never apply their again, and to move forward. Most of them are showing enmity towards me. Sometimes 'people we like don't like us back again and that's painful'. That's why I believe it is some F2 who posted with akurr account.

https://ibb.co/pxXksyL

P.S: You can login with my account, I sent you msg.

Edit: Forgot to mention why they cannot trust me. Well, there is a guy named knight who is my brother and has great enmity towards F2 clan, and unfortunately they are afraid my brother is threat for them.

And the next question maybe what suddenly made me apply for MK, as I've mentioned in my application, I never had enough confidence to apply for such honourable clan.

It took me a over hours to think about moving forward, gain courage and apply for MK. I could even write two thousand words for this clan. But to the point was important as well. Nonetheless, I am totally serious about this clan and not trying to have any joke with it. I give you my word, never a day will come which may regret you guys for any wrong because of me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 04:43:52 pm by FroZeN »

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 06:30:17 pm »
Why are you sharing your account informations with others? Are you OK with that? I'm not.

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2021, 07:03:21 pm »
Why are you sharing your account informations with others? Are you OK with that? I'm not.

I haven't shared this with unknown, I am also not that mad to share it with someone strange. I have known cool3 from a long time and have witness his maturity, and respect him wholeheartedly. The account is not made on my own email as well. I have two accounts on it. I gave him which I don't use. Don't have personal information in it.

And yes you're definitely correct no one would be OK if he shares his account information to others. But I didn't share any personal account especially which is connected to my channels, facebook or any social media. I've got some extra emails which I don't use either, so I just had created one from that and gave it to cool3.

And that's really feeling good now for having questions. My replies may surely generate more questions and more will you know about me surely. Be free to ask thousand questions for I know I have thousand answers to every questions, because I applied here wholeheartedly and didn't come here for time pass.  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 07:39:33 pm by FroZeN »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2021, 07:15:05 pm »
Chaning my vote to No for a reason.

Offline Spartain

• [MKs]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2021, 11:26:33 pm »
MKt I hope you dont disappoint.

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 06:15:51 am »
https://f2-clan.boards.net/thread/374/denied-clan-joining-app-frozen?page=1&scrollTo=2855

Not that I've ever understood the point behind forcing users to sign in.
You should have used a little of your brain and posted a screenshot instead of a link because not many care about signing up just to view a thread.

Same goes with you Frozen, sharing account credentials is a big no no.

But if what he said is true, and your application was recently denied. I'll change my decision because you should have waited before applying here, you didn't even mention this beforehand.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:17:25 am by Spiller »

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2021, 07:24:30 am »

Not that I've ever understood the point behind forcing users to sign in.
You should have used a little of your brain and posted a screenshot instead of a link because not many care about signing up just to view a thread.

Same goes with you Frozen, sharing account credentials is a big no no.

But if what he said is true, and your application was recently denied. I'll change my decision because you should have waited before applying here, you didn't even mention this beforehand.

I had prepared this MK application before applying for F2. I've some great friends in that clan. I was asked by them to apply for F2 as I already was about to apply for MK. Well I knew I had little chances of getting accepted in that clan, because like their are great friends of mine in that clan in the same way their great enemies of mine in that clan; so I already had decided for MK.  Yes I couldn't give my friends answer in negative so I just fulfilled their request, nevertheless didn't apply that much efforts in that application. I didn't mention it in my MK application because I was afraid of losing.

About account giving, I knew I could give him screenshots but I could also edit the material. I never have done such thing like giving my personal information in my past, definitely no.

After all, I respect everyone's vote. Especially it'll be a honor to get negative votes. Negative votes have never been any discouragement to me, but more than courage. I already had made my mind for MK. But just to fulfill request of my friends I just applied there, I knew already of getting denied so I didn't give that much importance to it.

Seems like the chances have flown to low, but definitely if it gets denied this time, I will surely apply again. Sheer apologizes for my mistakes, I'll indeed try to not repeat them.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:26:35 am by FroZeN »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2021, 04:39:08 pm »
Hi frozen, i believe waleed have good potential alike you but he was declared with denied just because of the reason he went against of our clan policies as his application was denied from VU which had just passed four days before of applying for MK and ofc we had a great discussion consistently to nominate a fair decision for him and to fetch up his application legally which MK do to every applicants and now what i have seen is your application is almost parallel to waleed's case but i will be Neutral to some moments and'll cast my vote later on.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2021, 05:13:24 pm »
I was positive for you before. Changing my vote to No for some reasons Now. 

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2021, 05:19:12 pm »
Hi frozen, i believe waleed have good potential alike you but he was declared with denied just because of the reason he went against of our clan policies as his application was denied from VU which had just passed four days before of applying for MK and ofc we had a great discussion consistently to nominate a fair decision for him and to fetch up his application legally which MK do to every applicants and now what i have seen is your application is almost parallel to waleed's case but i will be Neutral to some moments and'll cast my vote later on.

Hello AttackerX, hope you're doing great. Really been a honor to have you cast your vote to my application. I really liked the way you clearly explained my mistake. Well I won't give much explanation to why did I apply for F2, that can be because of friends, or any reason, but application is application, I do accept it. In my whole career this is my second time applying for a clan, before that I never had applied for any clan. I had already made my aim to apply for MK, but my friends produced resistance in it. They cannot be blamed for it. It is all me he should be blamed for it.

I've got a lot to learn from this application, and there is still massive to learn. I accept my every mistake, and I cannot promise if I may not repeat it, because I am a human, not perfect. But I can say I will do my best to make things right even if it may takes months or years.

Thank you for your vote, I will definitely try my best to have you vote positive, and if not this time I'll try my best next time. I will infact do everything to show my sincerity and love for this clan.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 04:52:09 am by FroZeN »

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2021, 06:15:14 am »

Your Previous nicks: SdS.FroZeN, [F2]FroZeN, JohnWicK, [ON]M416,[ON]CyberTroN, F2.Hea[T]^, Shadow.of.Darkness

suspicious.

but my present is well admired and well appreciated.

Sorry, i don't trust you and your application shows a 'hindrance to loyalty', your english is good but i think its better if you try to take some time off from applying in clans and prove yourself that you're worthy of us.

The majority will decide your fate but if my vote counts I would've gone with a no this time.

That's my opinion. Good luck bro.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 06:20:06 am by Tom4S »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline FroZeN

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2021, 06:26:47 am »

Your Previous nicks: SdS.FroZeN, [F2]FroZeN, JohnWicK, [ON]M416,[ON]CyberTroN, F2.Hea[T]^, Shadow.of.Darkness

suspicious.

but my present is well admired and well appreciated.

Sorry, i don't trust you and your application shows a 'hindrance to loyalty', your english is good but i think its better if you try to take some time off from applying in clans and prove yourself that you're worthy of us.

The majority will decide your fate but if my vote counts I would've gone with a no this time.

That's my opinion. Good luck bro.

Thank you for your opinion. Really glad to see you taking your time in sharing thoughts about me. I will indeed do my best to show my loyalty towards this clan.

And can you explain the suspicious thing please? so I may clarify  any doubt related to it.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 09:50:22 am »
Hello There,

It seems theres too much controversy related with the clans you have been, also a bit of immaturity from your side that lead members not feeling confortable with you yet, also since you applied to your previous clan recently you shouldnt have applied here immediatly after due to our clan application rules that i think you have read.

Your application have been denied. Take your time to improve on those points mentioned and if MK is really what you looking for apply after 3 months from now.