•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Closed> My Application Fai[X]aN  (Read 890 times)

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
<Closed> My Application Fai[X]aN
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:49:59 am »

Nickname: Fai[X]aN

Your Previous nicks: Omniscient

D.O.B/Age: 20 Years

Location/Country: Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT 5:00

Servers you usually play on: I mostly play littlewhitey's and  European's City servers. But, sometimes I also play EAD, Gobyz, RTV, VKs, and VCCNR.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No, I'm not banned in any VC: MP server(s).

VC-MP History: Whenever I ponder over my VCMP history, a lot of good and bad memories freshes in my mind. A lot of good friends and bitter enemies came into life when I joined VCMP. During my VCMP career, I remained inactive sometimes. It was because of my exams. I am free nowadays and have been pretty active in the VCMP ever since. I started playing VCMP in 2017. During this long period of five years sometimes I started playing VCCNR and sometimes EC & LW. I got a lot of experience during this time interval. I assure you guys a clean and cheatingless VCMP career. I never used unfair things (hacks) to improve my game. Nowadays, I am learning Web development ( HTML and CSS ) and programming. I assure you guys that I shall never let you down.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join MK because I want to join a community where I can polish my skills and can learn new things. I've got a friendly attitude towards this clan. I see many old and skilled players in this clan under which I can learn and polish my gaming career.

Also, MK is a highly respected clan. I also like the teamwork and the friendship of MK players. Mk is an inspiration for me.
So, I want an opportunity to participate hands to hands to get things easily done.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I joined Dragon Slayers ( DS ) a long time ago in the early VCMP 0.4. After that many of its players became inactive and later it proved to be a dead clan and was closed. After that, I have never been a part of any other clan.

Actually, I thought that it was better to play clanless. So, I started playing VCMP clanless. But I've changed my mind now. So, I am in search of a good clan now.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord : Fai[X]aN#8779

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yea, I am interested. But I would like to polish my skills first.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: No!

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-fai(x)an/

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Fai[X]aN
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 12:42:58 pm »
Neutral.

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 12:48:48 pm »
I've noticed you ingame a few times and I'm not sure if I like your attitude.
Would you like to address that?

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 02:46:24 am »
I've noticed you ingame a few times and I'm not sure if I like your attitude.
Would you like to address that?
Well, I am a very serious person in real life as well as game. I am a person who will never allow his attitude to destroy his career. Sometimes, I exchange words like noob, kido, raped, etc. I use these words for fun sometimes with friends. I don't communicate with anyone like this whom I don't know. I take this game as a game and don't take it as real life. But I'll be more careful next time.

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 09:51:40 am »
Trainee.
Hunzukuts

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2022, 02:51:34 am »
Trainee.
Thanks for your vote and trust <3

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 07:34:46 pm »
Hello faixan i hope ur having a good day i just need to clear u something that u fought with my Senior clanmate "mlh" in the past which made me very uncomfortable about ur behaviour and such type of behaviour will not be tolerated in this clan, So i want u to apologise to him and create good contact with him (including others) and if i still see something unusual about ur behaviour then im sorry to say that i will NOT cast my vote for u, I hope u understand..

Have a nice day and good luck for further!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 09:22:07 am by DarkSlayer »

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 02:46:29 pm »
Hello faixan i hope ur having a good day i just need to clear u something that u fought with my Senior clanmate "mlh" in the past which made me very uncomfortable about ur behaviour and such type of behaviour will not be tolerated in this clan, So i want u to apologise to him and create good contact with him (including others) and if i still see something unusual about ur behaviour then im sorry to say that i will NOT cast my vote for u, I hope u understand..

Have a nice day and good luck for further!!

Hi DarkSlayer,
                   Actually, it was a friendly duel that you are discussing and it happened before I applied for MK for the first time. At that time, I had not decided about joining this clan. After applying for MK, I never had any fight with mlh. BTW if you still want me to apologize, I apologize. I am sorry. I want to assure you that this type of issue will never present itself again. I sincerely ask for your forgiveness. I hope my mistake has not damaged our relationship. If you have any questions or want to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly.

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 02:23:17 pm »
Im gonna vote No for the following reason. We cannot risk our privacy at any cost.

https://imgur.com/a/0nszAhR

and why didn't u tell us about ur old clan MD? u didn't mention anything regarding MD clan....
Tbh i expected that ur a mature guy but i was wrong, first u fought with my senior mate and now this? im so disappointed in u.

better luck next time!!!!

First of all, I would like to clarify that I am not Derwaish. He is my cousin. Second, I have never been a part of the MD clan. Third, I talked to mlh yesterday and asked for his forgiveness. He told me that he has no issue with me and he is positive about me. Then, I explained to him the whole matter. He said that he would contact me on Discord. But he has not contacted me on Discord yet.

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 04:21:20 pm »
It's a No from me, I just don't like ur behavior, try to fix it. Good luck with other votes!

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2022, 04:30:53 pm »
Looks like i misunderstood u with somebody else (My apologies) for now im going Neutral...
Im gonna vote No for the following reason. We cannot risk our privacy at any cost.

https://imgur.com/a/0nszAhR

and why didn't u tell us about ur old clan MD? u didn't mention anything regarding MD clan....
Tbh i expected that ur a mature guy but i was wrong, first u fought with my senior mate and now this? im so disappointed in u.

better luck next time!!!!

First of all, I would like to clarify that I am not Derwaish. He is my cousin. Second, I have never been a part of the MD clan. Third, I talked to mlh yesterday and asked for his forgiveness. He told me that he has no issue with me and he is positive about me. Then, I explained to him the whole matter. He said that he would contact me on Discord. But he has not contacted me on Discord yet.

Offline Fai[X]aN.

• Snitch
  • ~ Overachiever
    • View Profile
    • My Intro Site
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2022, 05:01:51 pm »
After thinking a lot, I have come to the point that I should withdraw my app. Please close this topic. Good Luck!  :(

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2022, 05:34:31 pm »
As per request, closed. Good luck.

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery