•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Diamond  (Read 7186 times)

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
    • Cloudwards Free Hosting
My Application Diamond
« on: June 29, 2016, 04:22:07 pm »

Nickname: Diamond

Your Previous nicks: DiamondBlue, Lovesh(0.3), templario.t40(0.3), templaria.t40(0.3).

D.O.B/Age:  05-07-2002 / 14 years approx

Location/Country: India

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +5:30

Servers you usually play on: Ec, vks and lw very often.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nope. :3

VC-MP History: Well, i've been playing VC-MP since February, 2012.
On my first join to VC-MP, I found [DU]Cola_Sky, he heloed me a lot about VCMP and encouraged me to play.
My previous clans are as follows:

-NE(Neutral Killers)
-CF(Crazy Fighters)
-ext-d(Extensive Disintegrators)

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well, I want to join MK clan, because it has decent players, no random noobs etc, no bad statements against clan allover VCMP.
When I came to know about clan and was properly seduced towards VCMP and their clans, I kept a desire from there to be a part of this awesome gang.
But I asked ppl abt joining MK, they adviced me to join other clans first and gain some good reputation and experience, honestly speaking, i was one of those noobs in 0.3, those skycity days and all with Crackm4 and Angela, I used to annoy them a lot by my immatute behavior.
I improved myself a lot in the last year, my skills and everything, gained some good reputation among VCMP, applied to be the part of the staff community of some servers and all kept going on.
Some few weeks back, I saw a MK, which reminded me of my desire join MK, and I met up with MK's during the rest of weeks, teamed up with them, and alot but could not find some more MK's being the fact they are inactive.
This gang is the best for me, all players have decent english skils, fighting skills, osm attitude and what not that a participant want to be a part of that clan.
I promise to be loyal enough and I wont leave this clan for rest of my happy VCMP life.
I'd be always with you guys, no matter what situation will be, I've improved a lot for being a part of MK and its time to release up my effort, my past was really weird, you can ask Crackm4 how immature and kiddy I was, Its all about MK which made me here that I have enough confidence to apply for being a part of this awesome clan with best of best members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: Following are the reasons for which I left or I am out of the clan:

-NE(Neutral Killers), i was a leader there, iit was closed in 2015.

-CF(Crazy Fighters), I was a co-leader there, lately and repeatedly, I found some weird statements on CFs, which was allover spread in VC-MP, about their ping/fps lags.

-ext-d(Extensive Disintegrators), I was a leader there, I left it some days ago, the reason behind my leave is, as you guys perceive that a new clan does not emerge up properly and all other good players have been taken up by the old clans(like MK D:)

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC: Diamond

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yup.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Yeah, just I want to tell you guys that, In the middle, I just took a respite because as you guys percieve that 9th grade is kinda contrary as compared to downgrades, the kernel(basics) of the 9th grade, kinda needs some time and without any intrusion and maybe you would'nt have seen me active for some 2 - 3 months.

So, I just gave a prolonged time to the basics and decipherd it quite responsively. I am now reposed and want to pursue my journey of VC:MP, especially with full activeness in summer vacations.
And yes, this 9th grade instilled me a lot, atm, I learned to develop sincerity in me as well as more mature behaviour.

Some of you guys dont know me, I think, we ll meet in game very soon and I will tell you everything you want to know and you can test me or do what ever you want to :)

Now this is just my last clan, If'll be denied Ill improve on what for I'd have beeb denied and work on the same and will try again.

So, if ill be accepted '#MK4Life'.

Have a Nice day,
DIAMOND.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:52:04 am by Diamond »

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Diamond
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 10:39:36 pm »
I doubt any of us know you.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 12:33:18 am »
You usually play in VK's server. None of us play there as far as i known.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 01:10:20 am »
No, I don't know you.

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 03:12:39 am »
I met Dev, Drake, Blurry, Floris, Dave and Halchter too.
In which Raid3n and Drake knows me very well, I had a talk with Halchter and Dave for some minutes, they just told me to apply and said we ll see, I told them, lets get to know each other so that it wont cause problems when I post an application.

And yes Anarki you aree right, i only play on vks and ec very often.
Btw guys, can we meet in game today in EC?

PS: I am very serious about this application, you wont trust but I didnt slept whole night eagerly waiting for votes. :(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:30:10 am by Diamond »

Floris

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 03:44:08 am »
I met him today in ec, his skills aren't bad at all. you just need to work on your attitude a bit.
Neutral atm.
Btw there's a remove button beside modify one.

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 03:51:25 am »
I met him today in ec, his skills aren't bad at all. you just need to work on your attitude a bit.
Neutral atm.
Btw there's a remove button beside modify one.
I think its only for you, I have just 2 buttons 'modify' and 'quote'.

Offline -Voxi-

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 05:19:01 am »
well... the last time i played with it, and i find it a bit offensive in their behavior... in this part I agree with Floris. you just need to work on your attitude a bit.  your skills are not bad . i will give you a chance.

MKt

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 05:20:48 am »
well... the last time i played with it, and i find it a bit offensive in their behavior... in this part I agree with Floris. you just need to work on your attitude a bit.  your skills are not bad . i will give you a chance.

MKt
I appreciate your vote and feel thankful for giving me a chance to prove myself, I'll never disappoint you :) and yes I'll surely work out on my attitude.

Offline filipins

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 06:29:30 am »
I saw you in game and i think you can be a nice guy.
Good luck.
<iframe src="//coub.com/embed/fs87h?muted=false&autostart=false&originalSize=false&startWithHD=false" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" width="600" height="337"></iframe>

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 07:37:15 am »
Yes from my side as well. You seem to be a good guy and you have put in some effort in writing your application also. Don't screw up in future if you're accepted!

Good Luck!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:39:01 am by Blurry »

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 07:52:19 am »
ok, going with trainee. Don't disappoint me

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 07:57:18 am »
ok, going with trainee. Don't disappoint me

Yes from my side as well. You seem to be a good guy and you have put in some effort in writing your application also. Don't screw up in future if you're accepted!

Good Luck!

Thanks for your vote guys, I'll never disappoint you and again thanks for giving me a chance. :)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 08:34:33 am »
If you don't know the applicant, go and meet him. He doesn't seem to be someone who's inactive. What if most of us were inactive and someone wanted to join and are negative just because they don't know, then there would be no way to join in.

What's the reason to close NK?
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 08:41:13 am »

-CF(Crazy Fighters), I was a co-leader there, lately and repeatedly, I found some weird statements on CFs, which was allover spread in VC-MP, about their ping/fps lags.

stop lying, you left CF because of promotion and here is your drama
http://imgur.com/msaZVXp
Oyee yarr
Ab itne din ho gye
Tumne wada kiya tha promote krunga
Aur tumne tor diya

"translate"
You promised me that you  will promote me but its been long time you just broke promise.
i don't like liars , Voting NO