•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <accepted as SCOUT>My Application Blackeagle  (Read 6453 times)

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
<accepted as SCOUT>My Application Blackeagle
« on: November 02, 2020, 07:06:45 pm »

Nickname: Blackeagle

Your Previous nicks: [iNs]BLacKEaGLE*PL,BLacKEaGLE

D.O.B/Age: 19

Location/Country: Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +5:00

Servers you usually play on: Empire Gaming Attack and defence, Extreme Addicts, The Demolition Wars,[MK]Capture The Flag, European City

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No i am not banned in any of the official servers.

VC-MP History: I started playing this game Somewhere in August'2018 with aegon and ibee(we started together). There werent much of any clans which i was into, but only one clan, which was Team Insomniacs(iNs) and that too got closed later on due to inactivity of players. After this, due to some real life issues and busy routine, i went inactive for sometime as i felt that i needed a break from this game and now i have returned after i felt the issues were sorted out.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: As known by everyone, Miami Killers is one of the old and well reputed clans of VC-MP. The members are Well known for their excellent teamwork, Skilled gameplay and most importantly, their support within. Also the fact that clan has members who have a great and friendly behavior towards others which gained my attention. Plus many of my fellow, mates like oreocake, ego, tazz, ibee, aegon, spiller, xobert and many more are here which makes it a great deal of concern for me to join this clan. The clan members are always there to support everyone and spread a positive image around. This makes it one of the most important reasons which developed my interest towards this clan as i have decided to be a part of this great family!

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: iNs was my first Clan in VC-MP which i later left due to some internal issues  As i felt that i was being degraded, insulted and mocked at . Although, these were sorted out when the main root of this cause was later kicked and banned from the clan as then, the clan was free from any toxicity and conflicts. Meanwhile, after when i left iNs, i applied in Vice Underdogs(VU) Clan. Unfortunately my application got rejected as i was new at that time and was not known by many members of the clan. The link to my denied application is: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10413.0 Furthermore, as my issues with my previous clan mates were solved so i joined iNs again and served as a proud, Full member there, till the time it was closed officially.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord - Blackeagle#2376

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Well upon joining this clan, the first question that arises is Loyalty-: I would like to elaborate that Since the time i started playing this game/since the time from which, i am a part of this coomunity, i have joined only one clan uptil now and served that clan as a Full Member till the last moment, when it got closed. This marks the answer of this question, as i always proved my loyalty wherever needed. So i would like to say that i would always remain loyal and honest to this clan and its members and i would always do my best to support my clan members wherever and whenever needed, i would also stay truthful to you guys and try not or never get involved in any type of dramas or foolish activites etc. And also that being a member of this great family, i would always stick to my words and would always support my clan members in all situations/ at all times. Last but not least, i would also ensure to spread a good and positive image of my clan. Looking Forward for your response.
Thankyou.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: This is my only application.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:34:30 am by 7/\zZ »

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Blackeagle
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 09:15:31 pm »
wow i think i was expecting this a lot sooner than this but here you are :)

Great guy, likes to chill around with folks and well manared as far as i could see.

Mks.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:52:40 pm »
Fucker I miss You So much MKs

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 01:01:31 am »
This noob spent all night writing these thesis. Imagine he studied so much for his exams.

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 05:10:10 am »
This noob spent all night writing these thesis. Imagine he studied so much for his exams.

Imagine if i have written like this in my past application. What would be your Reply xD.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 07:50:17 am »
MKs For You  :D ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 01:26:16 pm by RiDDlER »

Offline FiBrE

• [MKt]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 08:30:03 am »
MKs

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 11:45:27 am »
I don't think I need to add anything further for you here as your application pretty much itself is a house of accurate details. I myself am a big witness of your loyalty as you demonstrated it back in the days of Clan iNs - Team iNsomniacs alongside me. Just keep a control on your rage and try to ignore the retards and the toxic guys whenever they try to provoke you either in game or anywhere else.

MKs for you, don't disappoint us and best of luck! ;) ;)

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 01:41:26 pm »
One of the few guys who have improved much in short time. Every Information provided on application is for sure accurate, I was there with him and a few others when they had recently joined vc-mp community. I have witnessed the good changes and potential, so with nothing more to add, It's MKs for you.
Hunzukuts

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 01:59:57 pm »
Zindagi mein kisi aise shaqs ka hona zaroori hai, jisko kuch bhi batane ke liye lafzon ki zaroorat na parrey ~~ !!
Naraz na hoya kar, na hi butthurt :p

MKs
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 02:18:40 pm »
Thanks for the votes everyone!  :)
  1v1 in chainsaw nothing
Zindagi mein kisi aise shaqs ka hona zaroori hai, jisko kuch bhi batane ke liye lafzon ki zaroorat na parrey ~~ !!
Naraz na hoya kar, na hi butthurt :p

MKs
jee sir zarur xD <3
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 02:20:29 pm by blackeagle »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 04:16:14 pm »
MKs goonja, welcome abroad.  ;)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 06:35:16 pm »
Well, glad you are here my bro. MKs would be best for whiteeagle aka goonja.  :P

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 10:46:23 pm »
Hey there long time man .... Missing  those days in Ea server wth u nd ur frnds  ❤️❤️❤️

MKs..

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 10:57:26 pm »
With majority
Playing Since 2011