•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Back2dabugz  (Read 5181 times)

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
My Application Back2dabugz
« on: May 18, 2018, 12:09:46 pm »

Nickname: Back2dabugz

Your Previous nicks: Backtodagame, M., 5K. etc..

D.O.B/Age: 21-5/17

Location/Country: VietNam

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +7

Servers you usually play on: LW/Vks

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: EC.
Make a video about the existence of Aimlock of VKS server but someone was taking and using the video to report me at the EC server.
Reason why I'm making video:
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/51/38/57/aaa11.png
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=      gx2o4hROaec
VC-MP History: - I start starting from  2009 but only short time then i gotta leave because busy then I return in 2013 and playing until now.
- My Previous clans: EK,ON,AG, MD..

Why do you want to Join MK ?: During my experience at LW I found that MK was an active clan at a time when I could play, highly skilled players and the ability to cooperate with each other extremely well and extremely friendly, but That made me very impressed and I decided to apply here to practice my personal skills as well as team works skill.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: EK: Feeling lonely
ON: issues with members
AG: Inactive members
MD: Kicked for asking promoted.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: none

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sure

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Thanks for reading.

Offline Rest

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Back2dabugz
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 01:08:40 pm »
Hi, brother, just had a good time with you, considering your reason for leaving EK I want to ask whether you will leave or not if MK is also having its cold time?
I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »
Hi, brother, just had a good time with you, considering your reason for leaving EK I want to ask whether you will leave or not if MK is also having its cold time?
Let me explain in detail:
If you do not already know, EK is a big and strong clan at VKs Server. Beside that also have F2 - Fatal Force and KF - Killing Forces. At that time I was still happy to have someone to kill.
But since F2 was friends with EK, and nearly every KF member was banned from using 3rd party software, the rest was inactive, then there was no one left to kill, most They came from a weak clan or clanless and they all managed to avoid me. - In other words, you go to the server just to talk.
Loneliness here I want to say is about everything going on, I'm not saying that all members of the clan are inactive.
- It's worse than being banished for 1000 years in all server of vcmp, trust me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:21:22 pm by back2dabugz »

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 03:18:50 pm »
Hello there Back2dabugz,

First, Thank you for showing interest in Join Miami Killers.

I have some, questions for you that i would like to be answered in a clear way.

Your clan leaving reasons are so direct it shows me and most of the people that you cleary dont care much about them or give them the respect a clan deserves(EVEN IF IT WAS ON), do you have anything else to say about those reasons?

we dont usually join a clan just to kill players, we join a clan because we want to make part of that family. At least is how we feel and do things here. We got some inactive periods since we exist, and trust me we are one of the oldest clans nowadays,but we managed to survive through time until today, so its just normal in this game and community. After that being said, do you pretend to get through that with us or feel lonely when the time comes?

Best Regards.

Offline Sawyer

• Drug
  • Bully
  • EVERYBODY LIE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 03:56:28 pm »
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: EK: Feeling lonely
ON: issues with members
AG: Inactive members
MD: Kicked for asking promoted.

Lol.

RoyStang's Art

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 04:13:49 pm »
Hello there Back2dabugz,

First, Thank you for showing interest in Join Miami Killers.

I have some, questions for you that i would like to be answered in a clear way.

Your clan leaving reasons are so direct it shows me and most of the people that you cleary dont care much about them or give them the respect a clan deserves(EVEN IF IT WAS ON), do you have anything else to say about those reasons?

we dont usually join a clan just to kill players, we join a clan because we want to make part of that family. At least is how we feel and do things here. We got some inactive periods since we exist, and trust me we are one of the oldest clans nowadays,but we managed to survive through time until today, so its just normal in this game and community. After that being said, do you pretend to get through that with us or feel lonely when the time comes?

Best Regards.
I respect all people regardless of how they are, but only when they respect me. Why should I be kind to people who do not respect me? In a clan there are different types of people, and if there are conflicts each others then is normal, I think this one you already know so I dont need to explain.
I am a normal player and have shortcomings that are unavoidable and I will not say anything more than the promise of loyalty to MK and training to become a official members of MK family.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 08:53:35 am »
I used to play with you since you were using Michael's nick, I don't have any doubt about you're clean. I'm neutral for now.

For those members who don't know you, I'd like to request you to play with them.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 07:11:30 am »

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
    • Cloudwards Free Hosting
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 05:13:04 pm »
Not this time.

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 06:21:05 pm »
Not this time.
FaF already said:
"I have decided to make it into a rigid rule and according to this rule negative votes without any reason specified will not be considered".
Kindly leave vote with reason,thanks.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:24:26 pm by back2dabugz »

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 08:02:49 pm »
why did u self-denied your app in UF?

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 01:55:34 am »
why did u self-denied your app in UF?
That's because UF's management does not seem to care about having people make app or not (app nearly 1 month still do not see any progress) and that made me lose interest of UF.

Offline Diamond

• you rock bro!
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
    • Cloudwards Free Hosting
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 05:13:24 am »
Not this time.
FaF already said:
"I have decided to make it into a rigid rule and according to this rule negative votes without any reason specified will not be considered".
I was in no mood to insult you in public.
but here you go: immature kid, 4K lickers.

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 06:29:15 am »
I didn't like you lol xD going with no

Offline back2dabugz

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 06:55:21 am »
Not this time.
FaF already said:
Not this time.
FaF already said:
At VCMP people communicate with each other by skill and language of communication, not about who curses better.
Dont blame me just because I killed you more than my death at VKs because You dont have a bit of a personal skill as well as a sneaky sneer at the back.
You are inactive, your skills are low, your communication skills are lower than me.
If you take the view that you were a senior manager at Vks to criticize me, let me remind you:
http://apkserver.big-forum.net/t8419-accepted-admin-application-5k
If you still do not practice your personal skills to increase, then you will be killed so much by another, And all you can do is abuse someone behind you.
I never said I was perfect, but at least I was repairing them everyday. But with an official MK member still believes that just having the protection of your teammates is enough then you should leave the VCMP.
I just want to explain and justify the reasons above, absolutely not offensive and and insult anyone whether in front or behind. I dont and never like you.
Thanks for leave a reason, have a good day!