•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Anarki  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
My Application Anarki
« on: August 11, 2015, 04:39:47 am »

Nickname: Anarki

Your Previous nicks: Andy.B, DarKRose, StLucia, Death, drkcrwSJL

D.O.B/Age: 08/11/98

Location/Country: Lima/Peru

GMT/TimeZone: -05:00 GMT

Servers you usually play on: Littlewhiteys and Skywars

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: I'm playing this game since 2012. My previous clan was: SK, EV, NK, MK, VU

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I planned to be clanless to find my own path in this game but in these days i really miss my old clan. So thought for several days about return here and do the things properly with my old mates and some friends who are here for long time. I really want to recover the time when i was a little nub. Nowdays i learned a lot of things 3 years so i decided to serve MK and help it possible.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: My previous clan was: SK (Inactivity/Closed), EV (Closed, NK (Inactivity/Closed), MK (I don't remember very well the reason, i was an unexperienced player so i didn't know how to be a true clan member), VU (I had some issues with some members about ideals and i have my own way to think and solve the things, nothing personal but i already solved it with them)

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: I not using mIRC until i get a new pc. / MSN: bernieice090@hotmail.com

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Of course :b

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Cuack. nahh, just kidding
Thanks for your attention.

Offline Knuckles

• [MKs]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Anarki
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 05:10:39 am »
Good attitude,skills MKs from my side :)

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 06:35:40 am »
MKs for sure, your attitude is pretty fine and skills are also good so good luck ANARKALI :D

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 07:22:35 am »
Good night Anarki, firstly thanks for applying.

I've some questions for you:

• Why should i vote positively for you?
  • What can you offer us(attitude,loyality,etc)?
I really don't remember why you left, but:
  • If you left the clan in one time, how can we be sure you won't do that again?

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 08:49:36 am »
Good Night.

Firstly, i think this question is personal for each one so i can't give an answer or an opinion. But if you're talking about a good reason that why you should give me a positive vote so the answer is that i consider myself a mature and enough experienced player who wants to return to his old clan to do the things properly as i said in my application.

Second, if i get accepted here i'll offer my entire loyalty and friendship here. I have many good friends here so MK will be a confortable and a warm place for me.

Finally, i don't remember too why i left but when i was in VU i learned something important in this game, to be loyal. I spend time in that clan for almost 2 years. So, if i stay here i won't have any problems with that because now i see the things clear and think properly in each situation.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 09:10:52 am »
Good Night.

Firstly, i think this question is personal for each one so i can't give an answer or an opinion. But if you're talking about a good reason that why you should give me a positive vote so the answer is that i consider myself a mature and enough experienced player who wants to return to his old clan to do the things properly as i said in my application.

Second, if i get accepted here i'll offer my entire loyalty and friendship here. I have many good friends here so MK will be a confortable and a warm place for me.

Finally, i don't remember too why i left but when i was in VU i learned something important in this game, to be loyal. I spend time in that clan for almost 2 years. So, if i stay here i won't have any problems with that because now i see the things clear and think properly in each situation.
Dont worry Ill help you remember

heres from your leaving topic

It's been a long time that i got inactive and i don't feel comfortable with some members (not all). That was a great time so please i don't wanna create misunderstandings with some players.
Goodbye.

It kind of contradicts with this statement of yours that you said above " I have many good friends here so MK will be a confortable and a warm place for me."

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 09:15:07 am »
MKt from my side as a testing status to see how loyal can be with the clan, good luck.

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 10:23:24 am »
MKt for a fresh start once again and to prove us your loyalty. good luck

Offline ToMz

• >.< l0ve mK <3
  • Thug
  • Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 11:27:23 am »
rainee
Good luck   :-* :-*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:54:26 am by ToMz »

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 11:58:43 am »
Who are you? Zatch or Puma47 cuz one of them had the same words as quoted above by FAF when they were leaving the clan as far as i remember.

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 02:28:03 pm »
It kind of contradicts with this statement of yours that you said above " I have many good friends here so MK will be a confortable and a warm place for me."
^ this.
My vote is pending until you can provide a solid reason and stop contradicting yourself.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 03:08:30 pm »
Who are you? Zatch or Puma47 cuz one of them had the same words as quoted above by FAF when they were leaving the clan as far as i remember.
He's Zatch's brother past MK member [MKt]DarkRose.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 04:57:29 pm »
I can give a reasonable answer, of course. 2 years has passed since i left MK in 2013. I didn't know many things when i was here the first time.
Now i remember why i left, in the past i wasn't communicative with some members so that's why i said i felt uncomfortable. That was my fault.

How can i prove that i'll be loyal to the clan? Simple. As I said in my last reply, i learned many things when i was in VU and some of them is being loyal. Serve my previous clan for almost 2 years? C'mon i'm not the same as before so i won't commit the same mistakes.

Contradicting my own words? It will be fine if i've left the clan months ago. But it happened 2 years ago, things now are totally diferent for everyone.

Listen, i know this clan had some members who returned applying here with the same words and then they left for the second time. Some of you must are thiking why i can trust you like we did with some players who came of the second time?
I'm not like them, i have my own ideals and my own reasons to choose MK. Everyone are different from each one, simple as that.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 05:47:55 pm »
i think you deserve a chance atleast

MKt from my side

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile