•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Aegon / Aegon*PL  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Aegon / Aegon*PL
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2019, 11:47:36 am »
MKt for aegon targaryen

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2019, 12:05:05 pm »
MKt for aegon targaryen
thanks tobi

Offline Ferex

• Polish Blogger
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • I want be happy but I can't.
    • View Profile
    • Ferexio Site
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 09:44:43 pm »
Trainee :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2019, 11:56:30 pm »

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2019, 10:53:40 pm »
Hello there, so yeah i have applied in MK for almost a month now or maybe more and to be very honest i think that i am being insulted in a quitter way by the family i desired the most to be the part of, and honestly it has strongly affected me from the inside. It's my third application till now and although each and every member of the clan has voted positively on my app, I don't know why the decision is taking so long or what kind of discussion is being done regarding me which doesn't appears to have an end. MK was the only and the only family in this whole community that i desired the most as even after being kicked from it, i never ever thought of going to another clan and although my 2nd app also got denied, i again applied but this time the situation has taken a complete new turn and i can't even get a single picture of it. I had already apologized for what I did earlier. I still admitted it as my own mistake and readily accepted the results which came afterwards. I tried my best to change myself and I did too! But I think the family I adore the most is having trust issues regarding me, and more surprisingly, the apps that came after me got accepted much quicker than normal. So yeah, it appears to me that MK does not want me to be a part of them again. I really did want to get back since i had grown a strong bond with some of the members of the clan which motivated me more to get back, but in return left me heartbroken .So yeah I AM WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION. Best of luck to you guys for Future, BYE !
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 10:57:44 pm by Aegon »

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2019, 12:48:32 am »
well as you wish, but don't forget we don't force you to do application here and wait for long of time.This application take long of time because of your move "you were using speed hacks and we don't accept this", so we decided to kick you".We gave you second chance and all vote positive for you, because you gain our trust. Don't forget that you withdraw your application because lack of patience.Anyway it is you wish and your decision, so cya.

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2019, 12:59:09 am »
You're taking this all way too quick, but as you wish. It's not up to us, the final word is from the management. Patience, cheater. :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2019, 01:20:15 am »
well as you wish, but don't forget we don't force you to do application here and wait for long of time.This application take long of time because of your move "you were using speed hacks and we don't accept this", so we decided to kick you".We gave you second chance and all vote positive for you, because you gain our trust. Don't forget that you withdraw your application because lack of patience.Anyway it is you wish and your decision, so cya.
well first of all, if I had not been patient like what you are saying, I would not had applied for the 2nd time after being kicked, then being denied again and then applying for the third time and now additionally waiting for more than a month. Plus if i really had regained your trust then you guys shouldn't had any doubts remaining regarding me and taking much longer to take a decision on my app. Rarely you would find someone this patient in this community today, who would stick to a family even after being kicked once and being denied after that. And moreover, I do not mean to disrespect this family by any means, as i have spent some good quality time in it but sadly now it appears to me that my own efforts to convince you guys and win your trust may have proven to be inadequate. Anyways, I will stick to my decision, and best of luck to u guys and MK for future.

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2019, 06:54:28 am »
I am disappointed, good luck.

Offline Markos

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2019, 08:43:24 am »
" Well i never expected this from you, you made a hasty decision to leave for the reason mentioned above. Should've been patient but anyway.

Good Luck wherever you go ! "

You talked about patience and yet here you are giving up.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2019, 09:07:10 am »
" Well i never expected this from you, you made a hasty decision to leave for the reason mentioned above. Should've been patient but anyway.

Good Luck wherever you go ! "

You talked about patience and yet here you are giving up.

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2019, 09:08:56 am »
 Well i never expected this from you, you made a hasty decision to leave for the reason mentioned above. Should've been patient but anyway.

Good Luck wherever you go !

yehi comment tha na tera ? apne p aiii to ajeeb q lgra h ab hmara bhi yehi  hal tha us time ,

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2019, 09:36:03 am »
Hello there, so yeah i have applied in MK for almost a month now or maybe more and to be very honest i think that i am being insulted in a quitter way by the family i desired the most to be the part of, and honestly it has strongly affected me from the inside. It's my third application till now and although each and every member of the clan has voted positively on my app, I don't know why the decision is taking so long or what kind of discussion is being done regarding me which doesn't appears to have an end. MK was the only and the only family in this whole community that i desired the most as even after being kicked from it, i never ever thought of going to another clan and although my 2nd app also got denied, i again applied but this time the situation has taken a complete new turn and i can't even get a single picture of it. I had already apologized for what I did earlier. I still admitted it as my own mistake and readily accepted the results which came afterwards. I tried my best to change myself and I did too! But I think the family I adore the most is having trust issues regarding me, and more surprisingly, the apps that came after me got accepted much quicker than normal. So yeah, it appears to me that MK does not want me to be a part of them again. I really did want to get back since i had grown a strong bond with some of the members of the clan which motivated me more to get back, but in return left me heartbroken .So yeah I AM WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION. Best of luck to you guys for Future, BYE !
Let me be abit harsh on you first:
You were kicked for using hacks, it is not a small offense as you are trying to show it. People get banned forever or for years or atleast 6 months in case of our own server that is CTF. So dont try to show that it was a little thing and should just be ignored or forgiven.
You are acting as if we invited you to apply here and then denied you and then again invited you and are not accepting you. You are not doing us any favour here so please change your tone because the way you messaged me yesterday  asking for reason why you havent been accepted till now and the way you are writing stuff here explaining things, you are  showing as if we are bound to accept you or like we in debt to you, like we owe you something.

And you are telling us that it is your third application here, well after getting kicked you applied in july, just a month after getting kicked for hacking and you yourself know that it was way too early so dont even consider it as an attempt. From the starting you have been taking this matter very lightly. Your second application came in september, 3 months after you got kicked. But the problem is that you are not understanding the seriousness of this matter. It is about our reputation, we do not just let in hackers so easily, they need to spend some time proving themselves and by that i dont mean 1 month or 3 months. It is not a small offense, ill remind you that again so you need to feel it that you have done something wrong and by your behaviour and tone, the way you are being demanding here, anyone would say that you have still not realized it.

You are not the one here who is going to decide when you should get accepted.Your own wisdom resulted in this so do not act smart and explain to us what is right and what is wrong. It is by our wisdom that we accept people when we feel they are ready. When we have to deny, we just deny them and not make them wait. If they are really eager to join, they will respect our decisions.

About patience, you have seen nothing, you were caught hacking, while there are members in clan who only had some attitude problems initially or maybe abit of immaturity and were denied multiple times before they were allowed to join this clan. They waitied for years and kept trying and then waited for years to get promoted, so dont teach us about patience here because those guys were clean and you were caught hacking.

About other players who applied after you and got accepted, did they also hacked at the same time that you did? Are you really so dumb to compare your case with new applicants?

Now, you are here explaining and teaching us stuff as if we have been running this clan since a month or a year, sending me message asking about reason, mentioning that "It has been a month since i applied" and then sending your friends to me so they can convince me to accept you as if they know things better than me and my staff.

well first of all, if I had not been patient like what you are saying, I would not had applied for the 2nd time after being kicked, then being denied again and then applying for the third time and now additionally waiting for more than a month. Plus if i really had regained your trust then you guys shouldn't had any doubts remaining regarding me and taking much longer to take a decision on my app. Rarely you would find someone this patient in this community today, who would stick to a family even after being kicked once and being denied after that. And moreover, I do not mean to disrespect this family by any means, as i have spent some good quality time in it but sadly now it appears to me that my own efforts to convince you guys and win your trust may have proven to be inadequate. Anyways, I will stick to my decision, and best of luck to u guys and MK for future.
I do not care about this community, I have been here much longer than you or anyone you know here. I only consider my own members as an example. Dont show me that you are patient enough by comparing yourself to the messed up toxic community that vcmp is now, we get applications from such people everyday and they get denied. You are just degrading your own standard. We have had members who waited almost forever to get accepted or promoted. Consider them as example and not the toxic community that vcmp is now.
And as i said stop acting as if we owe you something and that we need to repay you.

Now let me be a bit polite with you and advise you:
Hacking was your choice, applying again was your choice. Now I am advising you as a senior because I have been through your age and i know how impatient one can be, it is your choice now to be impatient and think that you are right and mess this up further or listen to seniors and accept your fault literally from heart and wait because when you show such behaviour like you are showing now, you show that you havent yet changed.

"An open application is much better than a denied one."

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2019, 11:47:57 am »
Well I still stand on my decision and i would like you to deny my app. No harsh feelings. Have a good day!

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2019, 12:11:01 pm »
Well I still stand on my decision and i would like you to deny my app. No harsh feelings. Have a good day!
-Denied as per request