•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application Aegon, Aegon*PL  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
<Accepted as trainee>My Application Aegon, Aegon*PL
« on: June 07, 2020, 07:15:06 pm »

Nickname: Aegon, Aegon*PL

Your Previous nicks:[MKt]Aegon*PL, [DUz]Aegon*PL, Henzen_PL

D.O.B/Age: 18

Location/Country: Kuwait

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+3

Servers you usually play on: Capture the Flag, Rob the Vehicle , Extreme Addicts, Littlewhitey's (not much nowadays), Empire Gaming A/D, Protect the President.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: Started around in July 2018.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well to be fairly honest I had interest towards MK since the first time I joined it and never actually had lost interest in it also I have known some of the members for sometime now and have become good friends with them. Well, first of all it is a well respected clan, members are very friendly and many of them are the ones whom I can personally call my brothers, skilled players with whom i have played and would love to play more. Everyone in this clan is so friendly that there is nothing i could possibly not like about this clan. My clan history evolves around either MK or DU, from which the most i enjoyed my time was in MK. I have already spent sometime in the clan and I really never forgot MK.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: MK : Kicked for using speedhack in EC

DU: Leader (Alvin) came out of inactivity started spitting negativity against PL and put a choice in front of us to choose either PL or DU meanwhile we had no clue about what was going in his head. Devil replied to Alvin and some arguements happened after that i was waiting for the right moment to post a reply but until then it was too late and Devil decided to leave the clan and after a few minutes me and spartain got kicked without our consent. It was totally unexpected and shocking for the both of us and we totally had no clue regarding why we were kicked.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: Aegon#0663

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Something i would like to add about my previous app is that seeing players getting accepted before me made me grow impatient and I eventually got my application self-denied. I agree that it was a really bad move and would like to apologize for it. And since I had developed a wrong belief that maybe I won’t be able to be a part of MK again, I thought of going in DU as some of my closest friends were in there. So eventually I got in DU and then I momentarily decided that DU shall be my last stop. i had spent some good time with the current DU members even though it was inactive but what happened last month involving us, our group PL, and our respect, shattered everything. I didn't really expect it to happen as it came out of nowhere. After that i was a little upset about what went down that day (talking about the DU kick) and after sometime i decided to let it go and then i made my mind that I shall remain clanless for now, and yes I wasn’t really sure that whether I will be able to make it to a well reputed Clan or not. It was that particular instant from when I eventually realized that my interest and ambition for joining MK again was as fresh as it was in the beginning. Then after a lot of consideration, I decided that MK shall be my official Last stop, where I wanna end up landing. I am close with many of the members as stated earlier, and sometimes they even join voice and we have a little chit-chat even in-game the fun is non-stop. That’s all what I can say as of now, I know many of you might have some questions and confusions regarding me, and yes I am here to clear all of them for ya. :)

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/my-application-aegon/
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-aegon-2595/
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-aegon-aegon*pl/
(about the 3rd link i am facing some issues regarding it as i am pasting the link but it isn't redirecting it to the proper topic)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:14:17 pm by 7/\zZ »

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile

Playing since 2010

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Aegon, Aegon*PL
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 10:10:58 pm »
Considering almost every possible instant of your vc:mp journey including the time you spent in MK and DU before, and also seeing you quickly learning from your mistakes and slowly making a better person out of yourself, I personally think you deserve something which would help you and further motivate you to carry on your journey in a better and successful way.
MKs for you brother. Best of luck with other votes and do not disappoint us!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:22:04 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 08:16:30 am »
i dont trust u No

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 12:11:53 pm »
MKt

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 01:14:30 pm »
Hey Aegon! Nice to see you again here.
I know you verywell as we are together from 2 years and also know the reason you got kicked from MK in the past but the good thing is that you worked for it and you proved yourself by improving more and now you are contributing to the community as a active RTV staff and what matters is that when you lack at something you should work on it and you did it very nicely. Many of MK members will agree to me on this point and I want to see you back in here. MKs! Goodluck boy  :)

Playing since 2010

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 02:08:05 pm »
Considering almost every possible instant of your vc:mp journey including the time you spent in MK and DU before, and also seeing you quickly learning from your mistakes and slowly making a better person out of yourself, I personally think you deserve something which would help you and further motivate you to carry on your journey in a better and successful way.
MKs for you brother. Best of luck with other votes and do not disappoint us!
MKt
Hey Aegon! Nice to see you again here.
I know you verywell as we are together from 2 years and also know the reason you got kicked from MK in the past but the good thing is that you worked for it and you proved yourself by improving more and now you are contributing to the community as a active RTV staff and what matters is that when you lack at something you should work on it and you did it very nicely. Many of MK members will agree to me on this point and I want to see you back in here. MKs! Goodluck boy  :)
Thanks for the votes  :)

i dont trust u No
Ok, i would like to know the reason so i can work on it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:33:55 pm by Aegon »

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 04:23:23 pm »
MKt.

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 05:40:52 pm »
dont disappoint us again....well my vote is MKs
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:44:27 am by cool3 »

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 10:30:54 pm »
MKt good luck
Playing Since 2011

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 11:15:43 pm »
GOING WITH NO reason chutiya.

edit: changed my mind... MKs

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 08:41:22 am »
Mkt

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 11:25:12 am »
MKt.
dont disappoint us again....well my vote is MKs
Thanks, will make sure of that. :)
MKt good luck
GOING WITH NO reason chutiya.

edit: changed my mind... MKs
haha thanks tarko :P
Mkt
Thank you for the votes guys  :D

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 01:19:18 pm »
I know you are mature, but don't be a noob again bro.

MKs
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 06:07:39 pm »
After watching the feedback from the members towards you and since you were already part of the clan in the recent past we decided to give you this last try to join our family again.
Starting for a fresh new start i shall say :)

Accepted as Trainee!

Welcome back Aegon*