•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Dont be Shy men!  (Read 92823 times)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Dont be Shy men!
« Reply #375 on: January 29, 2017, 10:37:16 pm »

Offline Rodrigo

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Always go forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 30, 2017, 02:24:18 am »
Top 1 jajaja 8)

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #377 on: January 30, 2017, 03:11:22 am »
Lo único bueno de la foto, son los tenis :v

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 30, 2017, 06:25:20 am »

Where's your tummy Fareedabad, looks like it's photoshopped  :P

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2017, 07:20:53 am »
You're right SaHiL eggcelent, nice work fafasim xD

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 30, 2017, 09:23:17 am »

Lmao really? If I were that kind of person who photoshops his photos to make look slim, dont you think that you wouldnt be knowing that I have a tummy?  ;)

For your info, Yes I have had a tummy, and i still have abit of it but it usually does not show that much because i also keep it tucked in to maintain a straight posture which is a part of good body language that i wish to maintain. I just lost 10 kgs through gym in past 2 months  and went from 104kg to 94kg and soon ill be in my correct BMI and will post a completely fit photo here to show that I dont use photoshop to make myself slim because if I were to then I would post it now only or moreover just post a photoshopped image with 8 pac abs.  :-*

Regarding this photo, i clicked it after gym, empty stomach and there is still abit of bulge because of my belly, dont you think if i would have photoshopped it to remove belly then that outer curve wouldnt be there, wouldnt my chest look bigger than the tummy if it was photoshopped that way?  ::)

Anyways, instead of pointing out false idiocricy on other's pics why dont you upload yours? It looks really idiotic when a guy who does not upload a pic of his own makes jokes about other's pics  :D

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 30, 2017, 11:05:06 am »
Don't try to save your ass now by changing the topic xD

But watching that you are so desperate to see my pics, I will post em right now.

And I still don't believe that t-shirt thingy  :P

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 30, 2017, 11:11:25 am »
oy jang lag gaya he Paji :D

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 30, 2017, 12:30:08 pm »
oy jang lag gaya he Paji :D

wo bhi Shirt mai :P
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 30, 2017, 03:29:36 pm »
Speak in english noobs and it was a joke faf :P

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 30, 2017, 03:36:14 pm »
Don't try to save your ass now by changing the topic xD

But watching that you are so desperate to see my pics, I will post em right now.

And I still don't believe that t-shirt thingy  :P

Where did i change the topic lol? isnt the topic still about the photos? xD And it is not about being desperate it is what the topic is about and you were not posting your own photo but only commenting on others...good that you have also shared your photos and actually came back to what topic is about.

And I dont need to prove anything to you lol, you made false comments, I defended myself, If you dont agree thats your problem xD

Speak in english noobs and it was a joke faf :P
Bad joke then xD because it aint real.

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2017, 07:21:52 am »
Where did i change the topic lol? isnt the topic still about the photos? xD And it is not about being desperate it is what the topic is about and you were not posting your own photo but only commenting on others...good that you have also shared your photos and actually came back to what topic is about.

And I dont need to prove anything to you lol, you made false comments, I defended myself, If you dont agree thats your problem xD

I don't want you to prove anything to me as I already know that you have a tummy(which I also used to have a few years ago), I just wanted you to speak the truth even if you haven't photoshopped that pic but instead of just doing that you started pointing out others(me) for their pics xD.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 31, 2017, 07:51:58 am »

I don't want you to prove anything to me as I already know that you have a tummy(which I also used to have a few years ago), I just wanted you to speak the truth even if you haven't photoshopped that pic but instead of just doing that you started pointing out others(me) for their pics xD.

And i never denied that I have a tummy...and I guess you did not read my first reply to you completely as that is where I told the truth. But you only highlighted the last lines of it where I asked for your photos too, and Ill say this again even though I have already said it in my last reply that it was because this topic is about posting your real life photos which you did not at that point but were pin pointing out false stuff and this counts as an obvious reply.

Ill post it again below with the truth highlighted for your info  ;)

Lmao really? If I were that kind of person who photoshops his photos to make look slim, dont you think that you wouldnt be knowing that I have a tummy?  ;)

For your info, Yes I have had a tummy, and i still have abit of it but it usually does not show that much because i also keep it tucked in to maintain a straight posture which is a part of good body language that i wish to maintain. I just lost 10 kgs through gym in past 2 months  and went from 104kg to 94kg and soon ill be in my correct BMI and will post a completely fit photo here to show that I dont use photoshop to make myself slim because if I were to then I would post it now only or moreover just post a photoshopped image with 8 pac abs.  :-*

Regarding this photo, i clicked it after gym, empty stomach and there is still abit of bulge because of my belly, dont you think if i would have photoshopped it to remove belly then that outer curve wouldnt be there, wouldnt my chest look bigger than the tummy if it was photoshopped that way?  ::)

Anyways, instead of pointing out false idiocricy on other's pics why dont you upload yours? It looks really idiotic when a guy who does not upload a pic of his own makes jokes about other's pics  :D

I hope this time you read it and stop putting false accusations and end this debate xD

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2017, 04:39:18 am »
both of you ...stay in the topic this aint a flirting channel

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile