•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: CF members pics  (Read 9363 times)

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: CF members pics
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 09:34:35 pm »
Good pic rami.
But for how long will this post victory hangover last if I may ask?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:39:38 pm by Blurry »

Floris

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 10:29:36 pm »
Looks cute, they're your kids Rami? jaja

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 10:33:38 pm »
Looks cute, they're your kids Rami? jaja
I wanna see his wife/ their mother too... Can u post that too rami

Offline Smok3™

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Smokeraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 01:19:33 am »
http://imgur.com/r8qdNuy

yes iam rami and these are my right hands who treat u such as this way CF-5  MK-1

☭☭☭
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙) ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Offline rami

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 08:06:43 am »
Now finally its time to expose a secret. I know all about you And these arent the guys who played in CLANWAR, following players were included in CW :
Mr.Zubi--TRC
Mr.Qarz--UF
Mr.Fullfilled (maybe)--UF
and other 2 might be orignal CF.
(And if i'm wrong about players but i'm confirmed too that they were not orignal CFs )
 And about your PCs and Internet. I've complete INFO too. UF.Shykh told me that all were playing on Core 2 DUO but they werent.
You all were playing on P4s and about internet, you got 2mb of internet which is divided into 10PCs.
THEN WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT except Winning??
Actually dave you can not face the defeat so that is why you are trying to write some stories which are not related to war even you got more angry once you saw those little kids thrashes you in War, face it you guys just lost it 5-1.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 08:22:09 am »
Now finally its time to expose a secret. I know all about you And these arent the guys who played in CLANWAR, following players were included in CW :
Mr.Zubi--TRC
Mr.Qarz--UF
(And if i'm wrong about players but i'm confirmed too that they were not orignal CFs )
 And about your PCs and Internet. I've complete INFO too. UF.Shykh told me that all were playing on Core 2 DUO but they werent.
You all were playing on P4s and about internet, you got 2mb of internet which is divided into 10PCs.
Actually dave you can not face the defeat so that is why you are trying to write some stories which are not related to war even you got more angry once you saw those little kids thrashes you in War, face it you guys just lost it 5-1.
my dear friend it's not those kids that defeated us, it's the pentium 4s and 2mb connection split into 10 pc that defeated us. You will never accept it because it needs guts to accept that which you don't have, it's like playing with hackers. Don't worry we will soon have another match with you and this time we won't be so easy on you little fps laggers. Just need to remind you that once we kicked some of your lagger brothers real hard in CTFTT,  we don't mind repeating it.  I hope u aren't scared for a rematch soon.

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 08:47:57 am »
Mr.Zubi--TRC
Mr.Qarz--UF
Ahh dude dont be that smart, i know each and everything about your arena (Dont blame raiden now in rl)  and i even know about those previous clan wars we had with UF. Ok if i admit that you're right then still I'm sure about your PCs and internet.
Why AlWayS LiE Br0??  :'( :'(

Offline HaSSaN

• [PAF]HaSSaN
  • Pakistan Armed Forces
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 08:51:54 am »
Laggers Fighters

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 09:09:15 am »
Rami let's talk about what happened last night. Did you not pause your game during the match to avoid the gunshots or was it your pov pc's fault that it couldn't cope up with the mollies fire ingame? You're well aware of the fact that neither your fps nor your internet is stable arent you. I guess from this point onwards we should simply record your laggy moments and come to your fucking forum if any, and personally show the goddamn collection to you so that you stop living in denial.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:20:02 am by Blurry »

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 09:49:46 am »
Mr.Zubi--TRC
Mr.Qarz--UF

Oh really, show me the prove that iam playing from cf side. Dont listen to those who said that iam playing. In our eyes you are honorable person if you want keep your honor on then its better to dont listen others. I'm not warning just saying.

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline rami

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 10:20:51 am »
I've proof that we knew your tactics your bases even I dont want to abased a guy currently he's your clanmate but he bother us to do this so. He is talking about another peoples which is not related to this but he's wrong even he played against you. We already won wars with RK, DA, HS, and current one is MK, you already lost it and why still you jelousing on us, if you still want to re-match then post your war application in our clan forum. We'll surely capture the video of those kids playing against you next time. I think you didn't noticed that one of your member wasn't online during the match.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:32:18 am by rami »

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 10:24:10 am »
I've proof that we knew your tactics your bases even I dont want to abased a guy currently he's your clanmate but he bother us to do this so. He is talking about another peoples which is not related to this but he's wrong even he played against you. We already won wars with RK, DA, HS, and current one is MK, you already lost it and why still you jelousing on us, if you still want to re-match then post your war application in our clan forum. We'll surely capture the video of those kids playing against you next time.

Are you sure you guys wanna play on 10 fps? and 220+ ping??
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 10:46:52 am »
I've proof that we knew your tactics your bases even I dont want to abased a guy currently he's your clanmate but he bother us to do this so. He is talking about another peoples which is not related to this but he's wrong even he played against you. We already won wars with RK, DA, HS, and current one is MK, you already lost it and why still you jelousing on us, if you still want to re-match then post your war application in our clan forum. We'll surely capture the video of those kids playing against you next time. I think you didn't noticed that one of your member wasn't online during the match.
cool story

Offline Jaw

• Snitch
  • F-E-A-R = Forget everything and run :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 11:23:56 am »
Mr.Zubi--TRC
Mr.Qarz--UF

Whatever you are saying, you should informed your clanmate before like 'don't have a clanwar with them, they are laggy, or p3 user or what the fuck is'. After having the clanwar you are like blaming others and the clan UF. For fuck sake, talk to them not to me or my clan.

Yeah we had a clanwar with you [your clan] and we lost it. SO WHAT, did we blame you, we always appreciated people. And thanked to the staff and server (CTF), and celebrate the victory, learn from defeat. Whatever that is not good to blame my mates or my clan.

Over N Out.
it's not about who is real [to your face]
it's about who stays real [behind your back]

Offline rami

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 11:46:24 am »
MR, don't be over smart as you know everybody knows that who were made that " assassin gang" and yeah i wasn't active at that time during the war our members already knows the reason behind that, and if you have prove that i was playing from your side i'm challenging you post it here.

Quote from Raid3n, Look he also told that he was playing with us and he deleted this post. And whenever you want clanwar we are always ready to accept your application but you have to post in our forum. Then it can be done.