•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Appeal.  (Read 8939 times)

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
Appeal.
« on: June 17, 2018, 02:06:13 pm »
Hello to every one and respectable staff,
I will place every thing one by one and i will explain every thing.

I am a regular player and yeah its +100 truth i am very skilled i have played this game for so long that i have achieved such tactics such fight style so that this kind of report has been issued.
I always did respect the game rules the staff and yeah i did respect gangstaras but mate what ever you just have dont its wrong and its totally unfair to me.
The report that was presented by you in which you just have said that why i didnt shot own the opponent who was knocked out by my team mate instead of that i shot my team mates head and you think this scenario got no explanation and nothing more is there you are all the way sure i am an aimlocker, the scenario you presented isnt explaining things well thats up to me to whom i shoot ( I play this game under call on discord we are many friends always present there its upto us what are we talking what are you doing ) ofcourse you dont know the whole thing. I admit i said you that i was killing baba sain yeah i was but at the time when you recorded those 45 seconds i was just freely shooting and was not trying to kill anyone ( but you think im just jumping off my statements ) The way you have banned me from every where for such reason is like you are an enemy of mine and ive done too much wrong to you. I am not a hacker and i never will admit it i always was a fair player and i will stay fair the evidence by you is like ( why you didnt shot your knocked down opponent and you shot your teammates head thats some thing not controlled seriously ? ).I know you have said you wont reveal the evidence regarding hackers and you will just bann them since then i started recording my game plays because i always wanted to appear clean in this game i always was clean, coming on skills i am and was known for them but you have just ruined it by posting a very short and time lapse record by very unreal reason.

Coming to calhoun , listen to me you are just tryna be over smart if you think you are professional at plucking aimlockers i must tell you that you failed here what do you have? gangstaras posted every thing he has evidence whats wrong with you why are you poking every next second ? I know what you are the same guy who shared some of VU privacy with me gave me tips and knew i am skilled. Now you are just hanging up with ras's evidence so please stay out of it record something against me strong and proove it i also will counter it and then will see who is wrong and who is right. Stop yelling at MK members you are here and yelling on them that's not a way to talk , you are talking about coudys past what are you f1 developer lol ? you dosed Xe he is atleast better than you he do trust ( he gives and takes opportunities) .

In this present time of Vice city multiplayer VU's are the heads of this game they can do what ever they want they are really arrogant and they dont even listen to any one if they have done wrong , you banned me providing a time lapse video by explaining such scenario .
 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7903.0  please visit this how i have reported an aimlocker but i dont know why you dont ban those who are culprits , all the way you have came to me yeah ras you said you get many reports regarding me thats true every one thinks a skilled player is maybe an aimlocker but thats wrong.
From the time i applied in VU and started playing with them every thing was cool ( I was same skilled ) since i turned against few and started fighting them i became an aimlocker and was under super vision of community staff ( lets just get some evidence what ever and ban him from every where ) .

To dear MKs , Please guys atleast believe me you gave me a chance to step into your clan i was really thankful to every one to be honest but then this all happened this is the explanation crack was asking about i posted the screen shot of my recordings and i am freely saying point any video from the above listed videos i will post for them i can show you my game plays i can let you check my pc history by time to time, ras thinks i might have cleaned the pc history for info if any one does that its very visible when you are good at inspecting.

They have just banned me in 5 mins and ruined my 5 years i practiced worked on my skills got better and better but what did i get after all a ban hammer.
Atleast one should see what a player is doing just to prove himself i always record i always report how can i use shit when i am doing all this i am not an idiot ofcourse.

Still I am posting some videos of mine please supervise them carefully and tell me do you believe me or not.  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3sUZyFGJU&feature=youtu.be

This was an evidence posted by ras i got 0 kills in this video if i was using aimlocker i would hav atleasy killed silent killer cuz i was spraying on him but nothing happened to him , i sprayed to Sanaullah but nothing happened i played in EAD like many time ever caught by server script no ?
do they have any asi file injection logs against me no ? still they have banned me
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:01:50 pm by Tim »

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 02:28:04 pm »
I won't say anything else but, Tim, trust is something and I have it in you. I know that you aren't guilty and believe me one day the truth is going to win.

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 02:36:24 pm »
I won't say anything else but, Tim, trust is something and I have it in you. I know that you aren't guilty and believe me one day the truth is going to win.

Tim you know what this ban isnt going to mark in your experience because this server isnt offical anymore and seriously i dont care of any VU Around here or there seriously i dont give a shit to them except my friends out there in VU. And we will shortly unlock your APPLICATION we did just because of useless mess.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 02:46:57 pm »
Tim don't worry your in MK forum they support their members fully and Players .

the video you provided has no evidence , the video duration is 45 seconds and the evidence you want us to look at is at last 5 seconds of video, if we play your video from the start tim is spraying his m4 on me and and his team mates are near me too , why doesn't his aim locks on my head and why he did not snapped on other players who were near me .
and if in any case it's an aimbot/aimlock why would someone code it to even lock onto same team that doesn't makes sense at all, if i were the the coder of this tool i would have made it to not to lock onto same team since it doesn't makes any sense.
This one is for MK specially Kelvin ,Faf ,Newk ,investigate this matter as much as you can try to help him, we could be wrong but banning someone wrongfully is also wrong , it's always better to investigate a little bit more so we could get to know more.
he records his gameplays just because of this madness going over vcmp i ain't saying gangstaras is wrong what i'm saying is to get full proof and accurate proof i personally have talked to Tim over discord just to clarify things before i support him i asked him and he said i record gameplays i'll provide gameplays to prove my self innocent, he is willing to get his pc scanned for any hacks.
i don't wanna spoil the fun but he also have joined the VW server why he did not got banned from there in the first place and also why he wasn't auto-banned from EAD server since they detect hacks and shit load of stuff.
i can't believe where this community is going i wish if they let SLC help them code this multilayer client we would have already been fixed this aimlocker accusation long ago .
and besides all that it's his choice to shoot his team mates or enemies , he could have done it on purpose , this could be a coincidence , so i request dig further and provide full proof before banning him and stop messing around with his application.
Gangstaras look at your again friend, Tim is spraying me like madly but maybe his aimlock doesn't work on me ? maybe his aimlock is scared of me?
he sprayed baba sain and did not locked on his head maybe the aimlock doesn't work on Ping and Blue skins? maybe the aimlock detects only tommy skin probably . Re-consider your decision
Anyways Hi everyone.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:56:15 pm by DeViL_JiN »

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 03:00:48 pm »
Actually a 45 seconds video doesn't proofs anything. If he has a clear and strong proof he can show us and ban but it's impossible because Tim isn't guilty, he was in the discord talking and playing with us.. i just don't now why it's happening to him. I hope you guys will go with the truth.

Playing since 2010

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 03:16:38 pm »
here is the list guys just point of any video i will surely post it for you guys
https://imgur.com/a/3XqA0HN

Some more game plays with m4 , these are my skills ive worked on them for years i was much more better in 0.3 im again repeating it i m not playing the way i use to play in 0.3 .
Thankyou soldier , devil , coudy , combot for your support I assure you i am and was always a fair player i will not stop defending myself until i am guilty by myself.

( 15th june record figth with axxo ).
( MD lagger try playing with them and see what they use , gangstaras ask them for videos , they use all sort of hacks and still they play because they dont fight against VUs ( they are friendlies of VUs ) neither they play in CTF or EAD cuz they know theyll be trapped as they will join.)

( CTF recording My m4 skills only ).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:02:18 pm by Tim »

ccazdx

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 03:31:53 pm »
Coming to calhoun , listen to me you are just tryna be over smart if you think you are professional at plucking aimlockers i must tell you that you failed here what do you have? gangstaras posted every thing he has evidence whats wrong with you why are you poking every next second ? I know what you are the same guy who shared some of VU privacy with me gave me tips and knew i am skilled. Now you are just hanging up with ras's evidence so please stay out of it record something against me strong and proove it i also will counter it and then will see who is wrong and who is right. Stop yelling at MK members you are here and yelling on them that's not a way to talk , you are talking about coudys past what are you f1 developer lol ? you dosed Xe he is atleast better than you he do trust ( he gives and takes opportunities) .

I'm not professional at "plucking" aimlockers, i just have readed the way and learnt the ways to detect them - there's stuff that you don't know about each version of aimlock. There's people better than me at detecting it, and one of them is GangstaRas. Trying to be smart? for who lol? I don't need to impress anybody.

I don't get your point. I'm not the one who banned you, the only thing in fact that i said in your application is:

- I believe you use aimlock
- I believe on GangstaRas' judgement

gangstaras posted every thing he has evidence

I'm not sure, neither you about that. He had his reasons to ban you, and i think it's more than a 0:45 seconds video.

I know what you are the same guy who shared some of VU privacy with me gave me tips and knew i am skilled. Now you are just hanging up with ras's evidence so please stay out of it record something against me strong and proove it i also will counter it and then will see who is wrong and who is right.

Yes, i have revealed some messages from VU's whatsapp group to you, those which could have helped you to arrive in, tbh i was never worried/interesed on you, just i thought you were fit for that clan. Stop talking about your skills, nobody cares about that.

It's easy to say here "record something strong" after you have got banned and for sure won't play with the cheat anymore, lmao - it's truly my fault though, i should have recorded you before - but still i believe on GangstaRas' judgement, which is bassically all what i base my thoughts in.

Stop yelling at MK members you are here and yelling on them that's not a way to talk , you are talking about coudys past what are you f1 developer lol ? you dosed Xe he is atleast better than you he do trust ( he gives and takes opportunities) .

LMAO, asslicking much?

You don't know anything about my relation with these clan's members, so i'll recommend you to stay quiet about that. You don't know anything about me, about why i ddosed XE, and you are bassically trying to make this a personal fact when what is really being discussed is if you hacked or not.
Anyways i'm not gonna tell my personal history here, don't compare me with that guy or say that guy is better than me without knowing me.

i don't wanna spoil the fun but he also have joined the VW server why he did not got banned from there in the first place and also why he wasn't auto-banned from EAD server since they detect hacks and shit load of stuff.

There are ways to evade the detector and there's something that i can't say in public about VW server anticheat, Crack already knows it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:38:11 pm by Calhoun »

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 03:52:53 pm »

I'm not professional at "plucking" aimlockers, i just have readed the way and learnt the ways to detect them - there's stuff that you don't know about each version of aimlock. There's people better than me at detecting it, and one of them is GangstaRas. Trying to be smart? for who lol? I don't need to impress anybody.

I don't get your point. I'm not the one who banned you, the only thing in fact that i said in your application is:

- I believe you use aimlock
- I believe on GangstaRas' judgement

gangstaras posted every thing he has evidence

I'm not sure, neither you about that. He had his reasons to ban you, and i think it's more than a 0:45 seconds video.

I know what you are the same guy who shared some of VU privacy with me gave me tips and knew i am skilled. Now you are just hanging up with ras's evidence so please stay out of it record something against me strong and proove it i also will counter it and then will see who is wrong and who is right.

Yes, i have revealed some messages from VU's whatsapp group to you, those which could have helped you to arrive in, tbh i was never worried/interesed on you, just i thought you were fit for that clan. Stop talking about your skills, nobody cares about that.

It's easy to say here "record something strong" after you have got banned and for sure won't play with the cheat anymore, lmao - it's truly my fault though, i should have recorded you before - but still i believe on GangstaRas' judgement, which is bassically all what i base my thoughts in.

Stop yelling at MK members you are here and yelling on them that's not a way to talk , you are talking about coudys past what are you f1 developer lol ? you dosed Xe he is atleast better than you he do trust ( he gives and takes opportunities) .

LMAO, asslicking much?

You don't know anything about my relation with these clan's members, so i'll recommend you to stay quiet about that. You don't know anything about me, about why i ddosed XE, and you are bassically trying to make this a personal fact when what is really being discussed is if you hacked or not.
Anyways i'm not gonna tell my personal history here, don't compare me with that guy or say that guy is better than me without knowing me.

There are ways to evade the detector and there's something that i can't say in public about VW server anticheat, Crack already knows it.

Don't try to be smart ass dude. Who asked you to post here none. and who cares about, none?. So its better stop posting useless Stuffs without Evidence if you got the evidence of him then go ahead. Till then keep your nose out of here. And stop posting bullshit around here Thats a LAST WARNING You got thats it. Next post with useless BULLSHIT = Ban from posting for atleast 1 month. and His application was locked not denied its just because of your useless Nose.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

ccazdx

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 04:17:22 pm »
Don't try to be smart ass dude. Who asked you to post here none. and who cares about, none?. So its better stop posting useless Stuffs without Evidence if you got the evidence of him then go ahead. Till then keep your nose out of here. And stop posting bullshit around here Thats a LAST WARNING You got thats it. Next post with useless BULLSHIT = Ban from posting for atleast 1 month. and His application was locked not denied its just because of your useless Nose.

rofl, what happens? is your butt hurting because i said that you are a retard? The truth hurts, brother. All what i have posted is evidence from EAD, not "useless bullshit". What you are doing is putting your personal desires (accept tim) above putting an important ban for aimlock, with a video, made by an extremely well known administrator, head admin of Vice War, and somebody who knows more than your ass can even imagine.

Do you think that i care being banned for posting? and who the hell are you to ban me from posting? LOL. As stated above, the only thing that you are showing is your retardation and how you don't care to give a positive vote to a hacker just because he is your friend. Go cry somewhere else, [NYB]Coudy, i'm done with a -70 IQ like you. And i repeat, being a MK Full Member doesn't give you the right to say any kind of shit and doesn't make you better than me.

P.S: Learn How To Write Without Typing Like This, my eyes had to blow up themselves to interprete a single paragraph writen by you.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:22:41 pm by Calhoun »

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 04:22:08 pm »

rofl, what happens? is your butt hurting? All what i have posted is evidence from EAD, not "useless bullshit". What you are doing is putting your personal desires (accept tim) above putting an important ban for aimlock, with a video, made by an extremely well known administrator, head admin of Vice War, and somebody who knows more than your ass can even imagine.

Do you think that i care being banned for posting? and who the hell are you to ban me from posting? LOL. As stated above, the only thing that you are showing is your retardation and how you don't care to give a positive vote to a hacker just because he is your friend. Go cry somewhere else, [NYB]Coudy, i'm done with a -70 IQ like you. And i repeat, being a MK Full Member doesn't give you the right to say any kind of shit and doesn't make you better than me.

Dude go fuck yourself somewhere else this topic isn't made for you so don't bullshit around here anymore. The admin you are saying is wrong on banning him. Now i will say he have 0% admin experience. And the evidence isn't going to work here because its not showing anything here. All i say VU is jealous of Tim and more than VU wilson is the more then everyone + now you are also showing hatness nice dude thats how Betrayers works. Hates off to you Retard. And i don't want next post from your side now FUCK OFF!!!.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

ccazdx

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 04:26:57 pm »
GangstaRas has 0% administrative experience. Oh my fucking god, you have reached the limits son...

And i don't want next post from your side now FUCK OFF!!!.

hhhhhhhhhhh, it's funny to see how you rage for something that you see posted on internet. With all those shits posted against VU, you are showing how much butthurt you are. Once again, my victory against you is completely confirmed. Better luck the next time, a smartass 16-years old defeated you. That should be a very big shame.

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 04:27:53 pm »
GangstaRas has 0% administrative experience. Oh my fucking god, you have reached the limits son...

And i don't want next post from your side now FUCK OFF!!!.

hhhhhhhhhhh, it's funny to see how you rage for something that you see posted on internet. With all those shits posted against VU, you are showing how much butthurt you are. Once again, my victory against you is completely confirmed. Better luck the next time, a smartass 16-years guy defeated you. That should be a very shame.

LOL KID!! grow up dude. Go get some balls.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 04:45:34 pm »
Please both of you, dont lose your brains while debating, let's have a healthy mature debate without cussing each other.  :)

Or else I'll lock this topic and ban all of you so let's have a healthy discussion like mature people

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 04:53:19 pm »
i'm gonna grab popcorns!

Offline Rest

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 04:54:47 pm »
WTF, is this gonna be another drama?
I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.