•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: TomZ kicked and Soldier demoted  (Read 11528 times)

Offline ToMz

• >.< l0ve mK <3
  • Thug
  • Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
Re: TomZ kicked and Soldier demoted
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 11:55:10 am »
My sincere apologies to all the MK staff, ctf tt staff, and tomz. I know i made a mistake, playing against the opposite team just to help my friends. I deserved this punishment and i am not upset for it.  I made a bad move and went against the regulations,when i saw my friends having lack of members to play. I confess my mistake.

@Tomz, im really really sorry for what had just happened. Hope you won't spread your hatred towards me.
aray meri jaaan koi masla nh gaming life he aisa hota rehta he mujhay is baat k dukh he k tu demote ho gaya ye sara chakr kisi leader ki waja se nh hua he sirf ek banday ki waja se hua he sirf 1 banday ki waja se :P mujhay hansii aa rahe he hahahahhahah

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 12:01:38 pm »
Good luck.

PS: TomZ, tu apne apko bada samajhta tha sirf is clan ke liye kubhi socha bhi tha kisi aur ke bare main usko kese burra lagega jub tum ne mujhe bola tha esa to mujhe itna gussa aya tha kiya kahoun ab bus chor her kisi ki bari ati hai bachu esa mat samajh ke tu eik kisi bade se clan main chala gaya to tu bada admi ban gaya hum esa nhn kerte hain. Best of luck in your future.
#Tomz yaad hai jb me MK se kicked howa tha tu kese mujhe galiya deh raha tha? ab wo din tere sath chal rhe hai beta .....
P.S Ye gham agar na hota to sharab me na peta :'( :P

JeaN.

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 12:11:26 pm »
Good luck.

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 12:13:25 pm »
My sincere apologies to all the MK staff, ctf tt staff, and tomz. I know i made a mistake, playing against the opposite team just to help my friends. I deserved this punishment and i am not upset for it.  I made a bad move and went against the regulations,when i saw my friends having lack of members to play. I confess my mistake.

@Tomz, im really really sorry for what had just happened. Hope you won't spread your hatred towards me.
aray meri jaaan koi masla nh gaming life he aisa hota rehta he mujhay is baat k dukh he k tu demote ho gaya ye sara chakr kisi leader ki waja se nh hua he sirf ek banday ki waja se hua he sirf 1 banday ki waja se :P mujhay hansii aa rahe he hahahahhahah
Soldier doesn't need to apologize to you. He didn't do anything wrong for which you got kicked.
Its you, yeah its always been you and you're only responsible for getting yourself kicked and you deserved it.
You had been an immature guy and still are and thats why I never wanted you in our clan.

It's none of Soldier fault, he thought of helping but yes he forgot that he is violating a rule of the match.

*that laugh made me sick*

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 02:06:55 pm »

Zara batana chahega ab ye 1 banda kon hai jis ke wajah se ye sab huwa hai?
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Koray

• [MK]
  • Thug
  • Retired VCMP Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 02:18:34 pm »
You are talking in public so keep it in english for fuck sake.Or fight somewhere else between yourselves

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 02:40:05 pm »
You are talking in public so keep it in english for fuck sake.Or fight somewhere else between yourselves
^^^

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 03:22:58 pm »
Mr.Koray, not only me sir. Anyways sorry for that :(
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 04:05:17 pm »
Mr.Koray, not only me sir. Anyways sorry for that :(

He didnt only mention you,anyways.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 04:50:29 am »
 :-X

respect... where's the fucking respect...

I'm really dissapointed of you guys...

Tomz, good luck and please never come back...

Soldier, I can forgive you 'cause you were trying to help your ex-mate...

confidence never will be the same....

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 01:25:10 pm »

Zara batana chahega ab ye 1 banda kon hai jis ke wajah se ye sab huwa hai?
i'm also want to know who the hell is that guy #Tomz Can you tell us who is that guy?

P.S Don't worry dude i said to Honey Singh About NYB he will invite you soon.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 01:27:14 pm by Raiden »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 05:33:56 pm »
I guess I have to come in before any more crap is shot here.

1. No need to talk in Hindi here. You have personal chat, personal messages, IRC, FB, mobile to do such things. If you want to talk through posts do it in the universally accepted language of the clan which is English.

2. After such a thing if you are still here and laughing shows your maturity level.

3. For your very kind information, most of the management of this clan does know hindi well and don't make me come down to the level of doing multiple clicks and the magic wand with a spell "Ban" happen.

Better keep the things in English or else no need to show your stinky ass here.

Thanks.

P.S -> NewK <3

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 06:48:27 pm »
I have a phrase for you guys.

''I think, therefore I am''

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 07:44:51 pm »
laughing a lot about a guy getting accepted without even playing his first year @ VCMP in a clan like MK, later to fuck up the opportunity given to him, without even explaining what has happened. this is why you will never "matter".
The thing that matters is you still suck at AWPing in CS:GO
-
ontopic: I wish you bad luck for your remaining VC:MP days.

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 04:46:39 pm »
Probably i have nothing to do with this conversation or whatever has happened here So, I won't say anything. :)