•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: leaving  (Read 7093 times)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: leaving
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 11:29:38 pm »
Can you please stop this shit?i invite only Sfitz and Nilz no one else.If anyone is leaving then its his choice.I didn't tell them to leave MK.I gave Leader rank to Nilz because he was TZ owner in past.
~~Peace~~~
You seem to be forgetting that time when Devil_Jin was a MK Trainee and you kept telling him that you could see our private forums and you told him we had a topic discussing his promotion, which was a lie.
Personally I don't care who's ass you kiss to get them to join your clan but these type of actions will only stain your clan's image and reputation.

Offline WaVe

• A shocking wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 11:56:46 pm »
hey guys Peace please  :o

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 03:05:10 am »
lol [TZ]Tom and [TZ]Jerry Shiftz and Nilz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

N1 LOL

Offline Nadeem

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 04:38:56 am »
Can you please stop this shit?i invite only Sfitz and Nilz no one else.If anyone is leaving then its his choice.I didn't tell them to leave MK.I gave Leader rank to Nilz because he was TZ owner in past.
~~Peace~~~
You seem to be forgetting that time when Devil_Jin was a MK Trainee and you kept telling him that you could see our private forums and you told him we had a topic discussing his promotion, which was a lie.
Personally I don't care who's ass you kiss to get them to join your clan but these type of actions will only stain your clan's image and reputation.
How i can view private boards,i was joking with him.He got fooled.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 06:08:27 am »
~~Peace~~~
How i can view private boards,i was joking with him.He got fooled.

Oh yes sweetheart. You are just such a nice troller right?
Ride on a toddler and go suck on some nipple bottles. Okay?
Anyway, When your clan or old TZ was built MK was there. Old TZ fell MK was there. Your new TZ built MK was there. Now, when it will fall I will laugh and say lick MK balls as its still there.

Rather than licking MK ass go for the balls. Train peeps and get loyal members.

Another point I w ould mention here is if I have just 10 loyal members left in MK who can kick asses and will stay loyal as fuck then they are enough to pawn any clan in a clan war. Remember that. A clan isnt known by number of members it have rather its known for its quality, skills and attitude.

Now, a true and honest suggestion for you. Go masturbate with some more of our non loyal clan members please? I want them out of here too. I promise even if they come back I aint gonna piss on their face even.
:)

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Nadeem

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 07:22:02 am »
Another point I w ould mention here is if I have just 10 loyal members left in MK who can kick asses and will stay loyal as fuck then they are enough to pawn any clan in a clan war. Remember that. A clan isnt known by number of members it have rather its known for its quality, skills and attitude
You right bro.
I didn't compel any MK member to join TZ.i dont want flamewar here.Sorry if you mind .

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2012, 07:43:45 am »
Another point I w ould mention here is if I have just 10 loyal members left in MK who can kick asses and will stay loyal as fuck then they are enough to pawn any clan in a clan war. Remember that. A clan isnt known by number of members it have rather its known for its quality, skills and attitude
You right bro.
I didn't compel any MK member to join TZ.i dont want flamewar here.Sorry if you mind .

Blow my canister off?

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 08:09:52 am »
Alright this isn't going anywhere here, locked.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2012, 03:30:08 pm »
yawn...get a life...sons of shakespeare