•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2  (Read 1663 times)

Offline morphine

• View Profile
Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:02:04 am »

Vice City Clan Tournament 2

Dear Miami Killers,
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to the second Vice City Clan Tournament, which was originally supposed to be held a very long time ago. I apologize for procrastinating so much and since it's finally started, I've decided to send out a personal invitation to you.
I guess many of you have already played the previous VCCT so I won't need to go into too much detail but shit's changed since then and that's what I'd like to break down into your heads right now.

The slots, players per team and other conditions will this time be lower. The current scope for VCCT 2 is 6 clans, playing with 4 players in each. Infinite substitutes for each clan are allowed but not obligatory, also the minimum amount of players a team can have is 3, leading it to a 3 versus 3 battle. Note that if you have less than 3 players on the day of match you will be considered knocked out and you will be disqualified instantly.

How will VCCT 2 be played?
The 6 chosen clans (teams) will be split into 2 groups of 3 clans (teams) each and the team with the lowest points in a group after a successful chain of matches will be knocked out.
Then, the second place in Group A will play against the first place in Group B and vice versa. The Finals will be between the Winners of those 2 matches. A clan can submit a maximum of 2 teams (one for each group).
Signing up your teams will be done at the VU Forum, in the VCCT Section ONLY. The rules and other related info will be posted in this same board.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or post here and/or of course the VU forums, which is the VCCT 2 source-board.

Thanks for your time,
TLK.VoLK/Morphine

Offline morphine

• View Profile
Re: Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 05:44:07 pm »
Is anyone bothered to participate or do you guys still have your little dramatic vendetta with VU?

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:54:55 pm »
small vendetta?, are u sure? then, why the fucking board is empty?

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 05:59:51 pm »
Is anyone bothered to participate or do you guys still have your little dramatic vendetta with VU?
yea really as X_94 said wouldnt it be all clans except MK in vcct then?

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »
ULK and DZ are not participating too, so by your logic they have a Vendetta agaisn't VU too.

We don't have a vendetta with VU. If there is even a Vendetta it's from VU agaisn't MK when Hall decided to join MK a long,long time ago but I really doubt VU still has "remorses" about that and you probably don't really know what I'm talking about here so, nevermid about that.

Sure I won't deny some of us didn't like how some things were handled last VW but all that needed to be discussed about that has already been discussed, so there's no point bringing it up once again.
Anyways, like I said before on VU's forum and like Lazee said in his VU application, MK is little bit inactive these days, more particularly, the most experienced members, so that's why we're not participating.

Offline morphine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 09:40:30 am »
small vendetta?, are u sure? then, why the fucking board is empty?

ULK is currently making it's roster for VCCT.
VU already signed up.
EAF are making their roster too. (Their leader told me so at least)
DZ are - .. procrastinating.
MK - I've been waiting for a reply.

I excuse myself for going a bit over the top with my question regarding to why MK did not reply at all to this invitation. If it is the cause of your inactivity then I guess it can be excused. Since VCCT will idle for the next 20 years (I'm sure of it) you could possibly even make it to the Application Board when your experienced members get back to the active side of VC-MP.

Noticed some guy here has a signature of me calling MK lazy asses, well that's not to be taken offensive either. D: Can't say I'm any better for sure.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:51:54 am by morphine »

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 05:37:16 pm »
No worries, we're not mad at anyone. We just don't like it when people start assuming things that they don't even know for sure. Although, I guess x_94's reply might seem a bit hostile, however, that's just how he talks, even within the clan, you can check his posts. As we all know him around here, we know he's not trying to be offensive. So don't take it too serious.

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 07:14:04 pm »
We just don't like it when people start assuming things that they don't even know for sure.
exactly, that is my point, but i wasn't trying or being offensive, sorry me if u thought that
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:17:57 pm by X_94 »